Manchin — I want Mitt Romney as my vice president.

Mitt as running mate????? LOL

1708042481367.png

Welly welly well.

Here's the New Year's gift that precisely nobody asked for.

The most "centrist" (read acutely lacking in testicular fortitude) ticket the most brain-dead mainstream media hack could possibly conjure out of the unreality netherworlds of nocturnal emission soaked "punditry". (Ew.)

Chuck Todd, or that silly cow who replaced him, will probably have a field day with this one.

On the other hand, perhaps the reaction won't be quite so ebullient - considering the fact that this is sure to eat into President Crypt Keeper's already flailing and feeble numbers.

I mean, how many MAGA people are going to be like - I WAS going to vote for Trump....

AW hell with it:

MANCHIN/ROMNEY 2024 FTW!!!!!!!
Manchin is old news.

Considering how bad the other two options are, this might actually be the best option available in my opinion.

Welly welly well.

Here's the New Year's gift that precisely nobody asked for.

The most "centrist" (read acutely lacking in testicular fortitude) ticket the most brain-dead mainstream media hack could possibly conjure out of the unreality netherworlds of nocturnal emission soaked "punditry". (Ew.)

Chuck Todd, or that silly cow who replaced him, will probably have a field day with this one.

On the other hand, perhaps the reaction won't be quite so ebullient - considering the fact that this is sure to eat into President Crypt Keeper's already flailing and feeble numbers.

I mean, how many MAGA people are going to be like - I WAS going to vote for Trump....

AW hell with it:

MANCHIN/ROMNEY 2024 FTW!!!!!!!

There's not a lot of difference between Mitt and Trump (policy wise).

I don't know enough about Manchin. He's a right leaning democrat? A democrat with some common sense?

Mancin ain’t running

Sorry Trumpers. No help there

Forum List

Back