Manchin — I want Mitt Romney as my vice president.

Welly welly well.

Here's the New Year's gift that precisely nobody asked for.

The most "centrist" (read acutely lacking in testicular fortitude) ticket the most brain-dead mainstream media hack could possibly conjure out of the unreality netherworlds of nocturnal emission soaked "punditry". (Ew.)

Chuck Todd, or that silly cow who replaced him, will probably have a field day with this one.

On the other hand, perhaps the reaction won't be quite so ebullient - considering the fact that this is sure to eat into President Crypt Keeper's already flailing and feeble numbers.

I mean, how many MAGA people are going to be like - I WAS going to vote for Trump....

AW hell with it:

MANCHIN/ROMNEY 2024 FTW!!!!!!!
Another Preppy Draft-Dodging Sissyboy. Abolish Inheritance!

My cat, Queen Catifah, loves Muttophobe Mitt because he's a fat cat who tortures dogs.

Nebulous bullshit need not apply.

Please be specific.

All those omnibus bills & CR's that Trump signed into law, Romney supported. Debt ceiling increases.. Romney supported.

How much more specific do I need to be? Trump and Romney both are big spending, big government RINO's. They're all just alike. The only difference is Romney publicly states he don't like Trump. But his reasons are wishy washy at best.

All those omnibus bills & CR's that Trump signed into law, Romney supported. Debt ceiling increases.. Romney supported.

Again, more amorphous excrement.

The spending Trump backed was in the form of massive middle class tax cuts and small business relief.

Romney subscribes to the Dubya Bush World religious adherence to country club bow and scrape whilst placating the Leftist mainstream media with "kinder, gentler" claptrap and foreign military interventionism to the extreme.

But don't allow the first President with no wars since Carter and a record growth in working/middle class wages to delegate any sunlight.

Just hide in your pretend "I'm so different and cutting edge and logical/rational - a TRUE conservative who realizes the mainstream MEDIA and the Left suck but also Bush and Romney are just FANTASTIC!"

Nobody's buying it bub.

Don't believe me?

Consult the polls.

They can't all be wrong, nor are they.

Now back to your Nikki Haley convention.

Neocon brainwashed disciple.

Next time I want your opinion?

I'll read a Wall Street Journal column.

Again, more amorphous excrement.

The spending Trump backed was in the form of massive middle class tax cuts and small business relief.

That he backed? You mean he sign off on. Things like gender studies in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Oh yeah, that equates to middle class tax cuts. BA HA HA HA HA
12 cr's and 3 or 4 omnibus bills. Increased the debt ceiling 2 or 3 times and suspended it for two years.
And RINO Romney supported everyone of them.

This is hilarious. Actually trying to spin Trumps spending problem into a good thing.

Romney subscribes to the Dubya Bush World religious adherence to country club bow and scrape whilst placating the Leftist mainstream media with "kinder, gentler" claptrap and foreign military interventionism to the extreme.

But don't allow the first President with no wars since Carter and a record growth in working/middle class wages to delegate any sunlight.

He dropped more bombs and drones more than Obama did. No wars? Dude, crawl out from under your rock.
Just hide in your pretend "I'm so different and cutting edge and logical/rational - a TRUE conservative who realizes the mainstream MEDIA and the Left suck but also Bush and Romney are just FANTASTIC!"

GFYS. Romney & Bush both sucked RINO balls. But so did Trump.
And wtf is wrong with fiscal conservatism, RINO? It's what made this country great to start with. That is until Trump like politicians invaded DC in about 1980. Starting with Reagan. Trump's just a RINO reboot of Reagan.
Nobody's buying it bub.

Don't believe me?

Consult the polls.

No one believes the polls unless they say what we want them to say.

They can't all be wrong, nor are they.

Polls are flawed. They don't asked even 1/4 of the USA. And they know what the answers are going to be before they even ask. Everyone who takes polls, do it so regularly, (emails, approved phone calls etc etc etc) from people who have signed up for polling data, who already have a record of leaning one way or another.
I used to do polls. When I unsubscribed from them, they (about 6 of them) stopped polling me.
Now back to your Nikki Haley convention.

Neocon brainwashed disciple.

Next time I want your opinion?

I'll read a Wall Street Journal column.

I don't support Nikki either, dood. Again, I support small, limited government that lives within it's means. And doesn't try to police the world. (conservatism) When the GOP starts supporting that again, I'll go back to supporting them.
Bet yo ass Trump don't support anything close to conservatism. BECAUSE HE'S A RINO.

Welly welly well.

The most "centrist" (read acutely lacking in testicular fortitude) ticket the most brain-dead mainstream media hack could possibly conjure out of the unreality netherworlds of nocturnal emission soaked "punditry". (Ew.)

Chuck Todd, or that silly cow who replaced him, will probably have a field day with this one.

On the other hand, perhaps the reaction won't be quite so ebullient - considering the fact that this is sure to eat into President Crypt Keeper's already flailing and feeble numbers.

I mean, how many MAGA people are going to be like - I WAS going to vote for Trump....

AW hell with it:

god i laughed when i saw that

Welly welly well.

AW hell with it:

Manchin has announced he's not running for POTUS.

Try to keep up.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Manchin would have been a better VP for Romney but since neither are running and it would be a losing ticket anyway...

Manchin has announced he's not running for POTUS.

Try to keep up.

Who cares?

It diminishes the entertainment quotient of this thread by precisely zero.

But lemme guess, Trump's going to prison RIGHT?

We should all rely on you for our 20/20 political insight haha

Ya dumb.

Just another Bush/Cheney casualty.

Why waste my time - or anyone else's for that matter?

We're paying more now because of the damage Trump did to the USD value, than we saved from the tax cuts.
As a small business, I ended up paying $600 more because of the tax deductions he eliminated. Then tack on the USD value destruction, and I was getting hit on both ends.

The USD lost about .16c in value from 2017 to 2021. This is caused by big spending, big government politicians like Trump, who's been using Reagans model of "kicking the can."

You RINO's will never understand what makes a RINO.

Last edited:
Who cares?

It diminishes the entertainment quotient of this thread by precisely zero.

But lemme guess, Trump's going to prison RIGHT?

We should all rely on you for our 20/20 political insight haha

Trump's not going to prison. He's going into the White House. And we'll have another 4 years of witch hunts, HUGE omnibus bills and CR's signed into law. More USD devaluation. The swamp will grow again, like it did when he was president. The Biden's will get away scott free, like Hillary did.
It'll be nothing but four years of the same shit we got with the last 6 or 8 presidents.

Forum List

Back