Romney Nails It

Just heard Romney on the floor of the senate... In reference to the Trump supporters that think the election was stolen he accurately noted that the 10 day commission that was supposed to ease their doubts was pointless. No commission is going to change their minds. He said the greatest gift you can give those people is the TRUTH. The election was not stolen. Wake the hell up people! Cruz and his band of idiots need to start telling the truth. Trump needs to be flat out ignored. Enough with the lies.

Nice one Mitt

The greatest gift that could be given to the American people are elections with paper ballots, in person voting with a photo ID and registration, and no computers.
We already possess amazing gifts. We just need to start being am honest about what’s real and fake

The only thing that will ensure trust with the population are the standards that I listed. Every other democracy has them.

If Americans don't get them, they will not trust the institutions of power, that is all there is to it.

The American citizens deserve elections with paper ballots, in person voting with a photo ID (proof of citizenry) and registration, and no computers.

That's what is real, everything else is gas-lighting and fake.

Just heard Romney on the floor of the senate... In reference to the Trump supporters that think the election was stolen he accurately noted that the 10 day commission that was supposed to ease their doubts was pointless. No commission is going to change their minds. He said the greatest gift you can give those people is the TRUTH. The election was not stolen. Wake the hell up people! Cruz and his band of idiots need to start telling the truth. Trump needs to be flat out ignored. Enough with the lies.

Nice one Mitt

The greatest gift that could be given to the American people are elections with paper ballots, in person voting with a photo ID and registration, and no computers.
We already possess amazing gifts. We just need to start being am honest about what’s real and fake

The only thing that will ensure trust with the population are the standards that I listed. Every other democracy has them.

If Americans don't get them, they will not trust the institutions of power, that is all there is to it.

The American citizens deserve elections with paper ballots, in person voting with a photo ID (proof of citizenry) and registration, and no computers.

I don’t believe you. If you can trust your investments, bank accounts, paychecks, currency and private information on the internet and mail system then votes can certainly be trusted as well. If you took the time to learn the actual process and safeguards in place you may feel better but I have a feeling you don’t want to feel better. You want to be bitter and complain.

Nice one Mitt

No. Some of them are idiots that will claim someone used alien copier technology from area 51 to produce all said items.

Nice one Mitt

Why do you believe the ramblings of a man who killed someone and had women in binders?

Nice one Mitt

I don’t believe you. If you can trust your investments, bank accounts, paychecks, currency and private information on the internet and mail system then votes can certainly be trusted as well. If you took the time to learn the actual process and safeguards in place you may feel better but I have a feeling you don’t want to feel better. You want to be bitter and complain.
Safeguards in place? You're funny!

Nice one Mitt

Um. . . yeah.

I don't do any of that shit on the internet. So, no, of course not.

And I have taken the time to learn about it, apparently you have not.

There is no system that is 100%

I don't want to be bitter and complain, and I am not, I am only telling you the truth. Every system on the planet has been compromised at one time or another, apparently you don't pay attention.

I haven't voted since 2004, because I know it is a waste of time. I am not ignorant like you.

Nice one Mitt
Unfortunately Romney represents but a tiny minority of Republicans.

That is because he is a Liberal Republican.

Agitators not Republicans did this.
Why is that lead guy holding a "Q" sign at that rally in June at the BLM rally? :dunno: And why is this source cropping that photo?

If they aren't "Republicans" I am not sure they are from the left or Antifa either. . . I am thinking intel, or Deep State. . . :eusa_think:

. . . and the fact that this source cropped that photo? You should be suspicious of this source as well . . .

Antifa.jpg

000.9.jpg

Nice one Mitt

Why do you believe the ramblings of a man who killed someone and had women in binders?
I don’t need to believe him, he is simply articulating the reality of a situation. Doesn’t matter who he is or what’s he’s done

Nice one Mitt

Safeguards in place? You're funny!
Yes safeguards, look them up

Nice one Mitt

Um. . . yeah.

I don't do any of that shit on the internet. So, no, of course not.

And I have taken the time to learn about it, apparently you have not.

There is no system that is 100%

I don't want to be bitter and complain, and I am not, I am only telling you the truth. Every system on the planet has been compromised at one time or another, apparently you don't pay attention.

I haven't voted since 2004, because I know it is a waste of time. I am not ignorant like you.
You're funny. Apparently your society has passed you by which is fine. We need you old timers keeping it real and talking about the good ol days. :)

I saw that “laugh” Mr Dale Smith and don’t even start with me today! I’m in raging bitch super lib snowflake mode. Getting pretty lippy on here... wouldn’t wanna offend ya my friend :)

Romney is part of the establish the left have come to adore
No you fucking idiot! Romney is a real Conservative. He may be a moderate conservative, but he is still more conservative than Trump. Look at Trump’s deficits that showed zero results! Most real conservatives oppose Trump. That is the group that you tiny minded cultist call “Never Trumpsters”. But then the illiterate really don’t understand what conservatives really stand for in the first place anyway.
Trump is a fascist. He fits the description of a fascist perfectly.
Suck that down, cultist!

Nice one Mitt
Mitt is as clueless as ever
A complete fake fraud

Romney is part of the establish the left have come to adore
No you fucking idiot! Romney is a real Conservative. He may be a moderate conservative, but he is still more conservative than Trump. Look at Trump’s deficits that showed zero results! Most real conservatives oppose Trump. That is the group that you tiny minded cultist call “Never Trumpsters”. But then the illiterate really don’t understand what conservatives really stand for in the first place anyway.
Trump is a fascist. He fits the description of a fascist perfectly.
Suck that down, cultist!
R is a total fraud!! He is as conservative as that “ slab of pastrami in nyc “

Nice one Mitt
A complete fake fraud
I disagree. What he said today was spot on

Nice one Mitt
A complete fake fraud
I disagree. What he said today was spot on
R is a quisling and a lemming !!!
They stoled an election and ridicule half the nation.

Nice one Mitt

Trump supporters demonstrated the absurdity of a '10 day commission' with the Georgia election. Trump supporters insisted that 'dominion software' changed votes from Trump to Biden. Yet when the actual physical ballots with the recept of who each voter selected written right on it was counted.......

They matched the electronic tally with way more than 99% accuracy.

Just exploding the 'vote swapping' conspiracy.

So what did Trump supporters do? They ignored the results, made up new conspiracies and folded the Republican Voting Implementation Manager, the Republican Governor and the Republican Secretary of State into them.

You can't use evidence to convince people who are running on conspiracy addled imagination.

Forum List

Back