For the record

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
A Leftist Bernie Sanders groupie tries to assassinate the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game, and not much is said about it in the media

1609989128801.png

A few protestors break windows as they push their way in to the Capital unarmed and shot dead, this is a coup attempt and the end of democracy according to the same media.

I'm so sick and tired of these pukes I have no idea how any of you can watch the crap they call news anymore.

Turn it off!

FTR

That Bernie supporter who shot at the Republican Congressman is a lowlife POS who hates democracy. What he did was reprehensible. I hope he dies in prison. And the media is hypocritical. If it had been a Trump supporter shooting at Democrats, it would have garnered 100x the media attention.

Also, Trump's supporters are completely delusional, hate democracy, and are attempting a coup. I don't know if I feel sorry for them because they are so susceptible to believing a demagogue and their media who are lying to them and they believe it because their lives are so bad, or to ridicule them for being willfully ignorant.

Nonetheless, both are threats to the republic.

Pknopp thinks shooting republicans on a baseball field is ok - even humorous
Well then, I'm sure they got a big kick out of the unarmed woman being shot dead in the Capital as well.

Well then, I'm sure they got a big kick out of the unarmed woman being shot dead in the Capital as well.
They will be disappointed to learn that the woman didnt use an AR15 to kill a capital police officer

But at the rate that story is progressing it may be weeks before libs have to face the horrible truth

FTR

That Bernie supporter who shot at the Republican Congressman is a lowlife POS who hates democracy. What he did was reprehensible. I hope he dies in prison. And the media is hypocritical. If it had been a Trump supporter shooting at Democrats, it would have garnered 100x the media attention.

Also, Trump's supporters are completely delusional, hate democracy, and are attempting a coup. I don't know if I feel sorry for them because they are so susceptible to believing a demagogue and their media who are lying to them and they believe it because their lives are so bad, or to ridicule them for being willfully ignorant.

I never liked Trump. I have always been suspicious of a life long Progressive who was friends with the Clintons.

In my view, he falsely promised to hold those in the Swamp accountable, but time and again failed. Then at the end promised his supporters to get to the bottom of the election fraud and failed. So either Trump is a Progressive plant meant to create a one party nation with some measure of support or the system is simply to corrupt for one man to bring to justice. Either way, Trump is and was a failure.

So, unlike you, I see them all as one in the same. The Swamp, Trump, and media are the biggest enemies of democracy and the US populace, but the rubes will all die fighting for one side of the same coin. They are all hopelessly corrupt and evil.

They will be disappointed to learn that the woman didnt use an AR15 to kill a capital police officer

But at the rate that story is progressing it may be weeks before libs have to face the horrible truth
The Left was desperate to hear of some "right wingers" who turn violent, even if it is when they are the ones being shot dead.

A Leftist Bernie Sanders groupie tries to assassinate the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game, and not much is said about it in the media

View attachment 438435

A few protestors break windows as they push their way in to the Capital unarmed and shot dead, this is a coup attempt and the end of democracy according to the same media.

I'm so sick and tired of these pukes I have no idea how any of you can watch the crap they call news anymore.

Turn it off!
It was huge news, stop kidding yourself. Stop the BS.

What makes you say that? Was she in the right? Tell us.
All I know is, she was unarmed.

Now imagine an average police officer shooting dead an unarmed black woman because she was combative and threatening and broke a law.

If he is lucky, he would only lose his job.

But these Fed types have a license to kill and unaccountable to the general populace.

Just can't do the double standards anymore

Now it's time to open up on the entire Swamp.

This will be fun!!!

View attachment 438435

Turn it off!
It was huge news, stop kidding yourself. Stop the BS.
Big news, eh?

Toro thought the shooter was still in prison when he was shot dead at the scene.

This is how much it was covered by the news, he knew nothing about it and you probably did not either.

But at least he admits the hypocrisy as where you are just a sad partisan shill.

FTR

I never liked Trump. I have always been suspicious of a life long Progressive who was friends with the Clintons.

In my view, he falsely promised to hold those in the Swamp accountable, but time and again failed. Then at the end promised his supporters to get to the bottom of the election fraud and failed. So either Trump is a Progressive plant meant to create a one party nation with some measure of support or the system is simply to corrupt for one man to bring to justice. Either way, Trump is and was a failure.

So, unlike you, I see them all as one in the same. The Swamp, Trump, and media are the biggest enemies of democracy and the US populace, but the rubes will all die fighting for one side of the same coin. They are all hopelessly corrupt and evil.

What relevance has "who is the biggest enemy of democracy" in a nation that was not founded as a democracy? They should be enemies of democracy, democracy where 51% decide how you should live is dumb - and was never how the nation was intended to be run. Imagine a situation where the government has zero power as intended - none of the problems would exist. However, democrats want free shit and want to use every government body to achieve that free shit. They also want power to control people so the government must grow, grow, grow... mob rule is not legitimate.

Now imagine an average police officer shooting dead an unarmed black woman because she was combative and threatening and broke a law.

But these Fed types have a license to kill and unaccountable to the general populace.

This will be fun!!!
She labeled as a patriot yet?

FTR

What relevance has "who is the biggest enemy of democracy" in a nation that was not founded as a democracy? They should be enemies of democracy, democracy where 51% decide how you should live is dumb - and was never how the nation was intended to be run. Imagine a situation where the government has zero power as intended - none of the problems would exist. However, democrats want free shit and want to use every government body to achieve that free shit. They also want power to control people so the government must grow, grow, grow... mob rule is not legitimate.
You are correct, the US is not a democracy, it is a Republic. And you are also correct that a pure democracy and mob rule horrified the Founding Fathers, and for good reason.

I merely point out that the democratic element to the Republic has and is being undermined by the powers that be. Progressives are masters at infiltrating organizations and subverting them for their own purposes. They have done this with academia, the media, corporate America, etc. to manipulate votes. In effect, they have mastered manipulating the votes of the average person who is deprived of a decent education so that they can think for themselves, and are instead indoctrinated to the point that they no longer even know what gender they are. They are so good at it, they seek to "democratize" more and more of the system, but really without this power of manipulation over the minds of the populace, democracy would be their biggest adversary, which is why they manipulate it so.

This will be fun!!!
She labeled as a patriot yet?
You tell me bright boy.

Why does it matter?

Forum List

Back