Romney Nails It

What specifically do you think has not been investigated?
Only everything. LOTS of evidence has been produced, like videos of vote theft when Fulton County's arena
was closed down to observers based on the false claim of a broken water pipe.

Or the forensic examination of Dominion vote changing machines, for instance. It's been proved now that Dominion is nothing like they claim.

An inquest into these matters and so many more are essential to get to the bottom of a stolen election.
Fuck Mitt Romney! Fuck the people looking to simply sweep this corruption under the rug.
You’re mistaken, both the claims have been investigated and addressed by the Georgia SOS. Trump has also had months to bring any facts of fraud to court which he has failed to make a case with.

The Secretary of State has explained to Trump on a phone call that you can read or listen to that Trumps intel is wrong but Trump clearly doesn’t listen and persists to repeat his fake narrative and then dupes like yourself believe it

Only everything. LOTS of evidence has been produced, like videos of vote theft when Fulton County's arena

Or the forensic examination of Dominion vote changing machines, for instance. It's been proved now that Dominion is nothing like they claim.

An inquest into these matters and so many more are essential to get to the bottom of a stolen election.
Fuck Mitt Romney! Fuck the people looking to simply sweep this corruption under the rug.
I hate to be a "I told ya so" type but I knew all along that this election would be stolen one way or the other. No one with any functioning brain cells believes that dopey Joe inspired 80 million people to vote for him while Trump garnered TEN million more legitimate votes than he did in 2016. The voter/election fraud only proves what I have been claiming for years.

I saw that “laugh” Mr Dale Smith and don’t even start with me today! I’m in raging bitch super lib snowflake mode. Getting pretty lippy on here... wouldn’t wanna offend ya my friend :)
You don't want to start ANYTHING with me.......trust me on this one.
Uuuuuuu internet tough guys

Pathetic
Only a dumb fuck like you, Lush, would view that as a physical threat, dipshits. I got called out because I laughed at Slade's ridiculous post of indignation. So, go fuck yourself, you commie piece of shit.
Sure tough guy.

Hey asshole.

You lost. Trump ...DENIED

Now go find a safe place and scream into the darkness
You really are a stupid sack of shit with a piss poor memory. I threw off the shackles of being a "US citizen" a decade ago and reclaimed my birthright of being a state nationalist thus I do not participate in the sham election process of your banana republic. Trump was the best thing to ever happen to those like myself that has proven that there is indeed a shadow government and deep state that that does it's bidding and with a compliant media that they own.

So shove that up your ass, Lush......revel in your alleged "victory", ya stupid sack of ignorant, commie shit.
Don't you ever get tired of me kicking that cyber ass of yours?????
You moronic cyber rebel...couldn't kick your own ass.

Jesus you people are pathetic. You sound like Ted Kacisnsky
LMAO!!!! I kicked your ass so bad that you sent me private message after private message full of seething rage because I was kicking your ass so bad. BTW, who was Ted Kacisnsky?????? Even your failed attempts to label me is a major fail. The bottom line is that I will NEVER align myself with a sorry sack of shit such as yourself.....not in this lifetime.

(snicker)
I think you two should grab a beer sometime. I’m buying :)
Sorry, Slade....but I couldn't warm up to Lush even if we were cremated together. You? I would gladly sit down and share a brew with....
Hahaha. Nice one, that cremation line got me to chuckle

I saw that “laugh” Mr Dale Smith and don’t even start with me today! I’m in raging bitch super lib snowflake mode. Getting pretty lippy on here... wouldn’t wanna offend ya my friend :)

Pathetic
Only a dumb fuck like you, Lush, would view that as a physical threat, dipshits. I got called out because I laughed at Slade's ridiculous post of indignation. So, go fuck yourself, you commie piece of shit.
Sure tough guy.

Hey asshole.

You really are a stupid sack of shit with a piss poor memory. I threw off the shackles of being a "US citizen" a decade ago and reclaimed my birthright of being a state nationalist thus I do not participate in the sham election process of your banana republic. Trump was the best thing to ever happen to those like myself that has proven that there is indeed a shadow government and deep state that that does it's bidding and with a compliant media that they own.

So shove that up your ass, Lush......revel in your alleged "victory", ya stupid sack of ignorant, commie shit.

LMAO!!!! I kicked your ass so bad that you sent me private message after private message full of seething rage because I was kicking your ass so bad. BTW, who was Ted Kacisnsky?????? Even your failed attempts to label me is a major fail. The bottom line is that I will NEVER align myself with a sorry sack of shit such as yourself.....not in this lifetime.

(snicker)
Yea...sure. Post these messages asshole.

And gee...Sorry I mispelled your hero's name.

I hate to be a "I told ya so" type but I knew all along that this election would be stolen one way or the other. No one with any functioning brain cells believes that dopey Joe inspired 80 million people to vote for him while Trump garnered TEN million more legitimate votes than he did in 2016. The voter/election fraud only proves what I have been claiming for years.
Hey dumfuk...Biden didn't RUN in 2016

Dope

Pathetic
Sure tough guy.

Hey asshole.

(snicker)
Yea...sure. Post these messages asshole.

And gee...Sorry I mispelled your hero's name.
Your grammar is as pathetic as you are, dipshit.....

Just heard Romney on the floor of the senate... In reference to the Trump supporters that think the election was stolen he accurately noted that the 10 day commission that was supposed to ease their doubts was pointless. No commission is going to change their minds. He said the greatest gift you can give those people is the TRUTH. The election was not stolen. Wake the hell up people! Cruz and his band of idiots need to start telling the truth. Trump needs to be flat out ignored. Enough with the lies.

Nice one Mitt
Mitt is as clueless as ever
A complete fake fraud
I disagree. What he said today was spot on
R is a quisling and a lemming !!!
They stoled an election and ridicule half the nation.
Nobody stole an election. Don’t be so gullible. Know when you’re being lied to. This is just sad
Millions of votes counted with zero signatures, zero signature verifications, zero post marks etc
Voter roles that have folks who have been dead for decades or moved out of the state . GOP pollsters who were kicked out ??
What a utter ignorant slob , you’re

Entire election was an utter sham
USA is dead and buried
I have not even mentioned the hundreds of thousands of illegal peasants who voted along with the voting machines that give a Biden vote more weight

The proof of theft continues to pour out like water out of a fire hose.

Just heard Romney on the floor of the senate... In reference to the Trump supporters that think the election was stolen he accurately noted that the 10 day commission that was supposed to ease their doubts was pointless. No commission is going to change their minds. He said the greatest gift you can give those people is the TRUTH. The election was not stolen. Wake the hell up people! Cruz and his band of idiots need to start telling the truth. Trump needs to be flat out ignored. Enough with the lies.

Nice one Mitt

Believe what you want. I do not have time to list all of the criminal activities of the left ----- but you people are naïve. How did you react when it took the Mueller cabal 2 1/2 years to come up with nothing? You think that was an isolated example of skulduggery by the DNC? You think the mainstream media is innocent in hiding all the scandals of the left? Do any of these names mean anything to you?
Hillary, obama, valerie jarrett, john podesta and his creepy brother tony, susan rice, loretta lynch, peter strzok, lisa page, bruce ohr and his wife, comey, rosenstein, mccabe, weissman, mueller, eric holder, lois lerner, james clapper, john brennan, wasserman-schultz, her Pakistani congressional hacker, huma abedin,. discredited lawyers avenatti and cohen, harry reid, pelosi, schumer, schiff, nadler, the clinton foundation, and the MSM itself.

Fantasy of the cucks.

Leftists only like Romney because he stands for nothing and is about as dependable as wet toilet paper. Perfect for subversion.

For those who are religious, remember that cucks are going to hell, to the deepest levels. All that is required for evil to gain ground is for good people to do nothing.
You know god and you elected an adulterer, cheat, someone who sleeps with prostitutes, call people names and cheat people?
You are a fake christian, Jesus will not approve of you or your cult leader.
You’re obviously talking about Bill Clinton.
And? I'm no fan of Clinton but you are trump's sheep.

Romney is part of the establish the left have come to adore
No you fucking idiot! Romney is a real Conservative. He may be a moderate conservative, but he is still more conservative than Trump. Look at Trump’s deficits that showed zero results! Most real conservatives oppose Trump. That is the group that you tiny minded cultist call “Never Trumpsters”. But then the illiterate really don’t understand what conservatives really stand for in the first place anyway.
Trump is a fascist. He fits the description of a fascist perfectly.
Suck that down, cultist!

ILMAO Romney is a REAL CONSERVATIVE & Trump is fascist. The latter is especially rich.

Trump deficits with zero results sounds like a plea for personal help kiwiman127. I have a question, why do PROGS consistently say shit out of parroting to simply make themselves feel better about their brains?

Answer: There are independent thinkers & the opposite are PROGS. PROGS as a group are mentally lazy.

Nice one Mitt
Mitt is as clueless as ever
A complete fake fraud
I disagree. What he said today was spot on
R is a quisling and a lemming !!!
They stoled an election and ridicule half the nation.
Nobody stole an election. Don’t be so gullible. Know when you’re being lied to. This is just sad
Millions of votes counted with zero signatures, zero signature verifications, zero post marks etc
Voter roles that have folks who have been dead for decades or moved out of the state . GOP pollsters who were kicked out ??
What a utter ignorant slob , you’re
Where did that happen?. Be specific. I’ll show you why you’re wrong

Entire election was an utter sham
USA is dead and buried
I have not even mentioned the hundreds of thousands of illegal peasants who voted along with the voting machines that give a Biden vote more weight
Totally unfounded claims. Give a specific example. I don’t think you can

Nice one Mitt

Believe what you want. I do not have time to list all of the criminal activities of the left ----- but you people are naïve. How did you react when it took the Mueller cabal 2 1/2 years to come up with nothing? You think that was an isolated example of skulduggery by the DNC? You think the mainstream media is innocent in hiding all the scandals of the left? Do any of these names mean anything to you?
Hillary, obama, valerie jarrett, john podesta and his creepy brother tony, susan rice, loretta lynch, peter strzok, lisa page, bruce ohr and his wife, comey, rosenstein, mccabe, weissman, mueller, eric holder, lois lerner, james clapper, john brennan, wasserman-schultz, her Pakistani congressional hacker, huma abedin,. discredited lawyers avenatti and cohen, harry reid, pelosi, schumer, schiff, nadler, the clinton foundation, and the MSM itself.
Yes I recognize most those names. What about them? If you have a charge to make then make it and be specific.

Nice one Mitt

Yes I recognize most those names. What about them? If you have a charge to make then make it and be specific.

I will not take the time for your benefit. Except I'll give you one. In November 2016, Monica Peterson, a 32 year old Research Fellow and Assistant Director at the Human Trafficking Center took on the mission of investigating child sex trafficking in Haiti. In addition she had good reason to believe some of the Clinton Foundation funds alleged to go to help the Haitians still reeling from a devastating earthquake a few years earlier. Well, based on some of her emails and quotes of hers on a friend's facebook page, there is bona fide evidence what she was finding about both child sex trafficking as well as some connection with Clinton Foundation funds. Wouldn't you know it, the 32 year old decided that was also a good time for her to commit suicide? Or so the national press in the USA decided to report it? Ho hum.

And don't pull out the vile WaPost article that denies it all from back then, they are part of the cover up of course. And if you go to Google, you may have to go ten pages in to find a source that is not biased and scrambles to deny the truth, just like they all do with pizzagate. But I went to duckduckgo.com and did find this one The Complete Guide to Monica Petersen’s mysterious death in Haiti last week As far as all those names above are concerned, shame on me wasting my time trying to convert the lifelong leftist secular cynics and skeptics. They know the truth, they just pretend it's all "nothing burgers." The Lord begs to differ.

Fantasy of the cucks.

Leftists only like Romney because he stands for nothing and is about as dependable as wet toilet paper. Perfect for subversion.

For those who are religious, remember that cucks are going to hell, to the deepest levels. All that is required for evil to gain ground is for good people to do nothing.
You know god and you elected an adulterer, cheat, someone who sleeps with prostitutes, call people names and cheat people?
You are a fake christian, Jesus will not approve of you or your cult leader.

You only tell half the story. And know nothing about redemption!

You cant ignore Drumpf. He is like the pile of shit you stepped in and tracked all over your house. Repubs stepped in shit when they elected and enabled him. Their party will smell like shit for years.

Mittens is correct. There is nothing that will satisfy these boobs.
Sir, you just marginalized seven million American people who worked all their lives, raised a family, served on community and church projects giving food to the hungry around the world, gave time for free to their local libraries, cooked Thanksgiving Day meals for the homeless, supported a single mom of four elementary school by paying for her rent a d food on the table, let go of life savings to send help to a community on the opposite side of the world to rebuild shelters lost in a tsunamis, made bazaar items to support musicians in a small town symphony, supported a building fund for a local artists with sales of some precious item that earned thousands in a raffle, supported a starving family through a church fundraiser, built a home for a poor family that lost everything but life itself in a house fire, a d all else that pulled people up in some way for a free learning class.

I don't know what it will be like living in a society of Marxists so devoted to beliefs that one strong leader will take care of what 7 million people did anonymously instead of hoarding money. Because they took their sharing from their faith in God and dealt with poverty later on.

Forum List

Back