Romney Nails It

Just heard Romney on the floor of the senate... In reference to the Trump supporters that think the election was stolen he accurately noted that the 10 day commission that was supposed to ease their doubts was pointless. No commission is going to change their minds. He said the greatest gift you can give those people is the TRUTH. The election was not stolen. Wake the hell up people! Cruz and his band of idiots need to start telling the truth. Trump needs to be flat out ignored. Enough with the lies.

Nice one Mitt

Romney is so stupid that he couldn't "nail" his own wife.
He nailed that speech

While I would like to believe things were good and that nothing happened....on my own.

Mitt Romney should just declare himself a democrat and be done with it.

Posting him as someone credible is like posting Chuck Schumer is credible.
So because he doesn’t condone Trumps lies he is a democrat?! Have you looked at his voting record? What’s wrong with you

It would be nice if you stick with what was said in your OP.

Romney presented no evidence and simply stated his opinion. In opposition to what many believe to be the truth you somehow hold him up as someone who is to be believed.

He's been a flip flopper from the start.

Not someone I care to see be in power.

Just heard Romney on the floor of the senate... In reference to the Trump supporters that think the election was stolen he accurately noted that the 10 day commission that was supposed to ease their doubts was pointless. No commission is going to change their minds. He said the greatest gift you can give those people is the TRUTH. The election was not stolen. Wake the hell up people! Cruz and his band of idiots need to start telling the truth. Trump needs to be flat out ignored. Enough with the lies.

Nice one Mitt

He nailed that speech

Romney has shown himself to be part of the establishment.

There is no glory in stabbing your party in the back on a stand alone basis.

Many believe this is a personal vendetta on his part.

I don't know if that is true. Matters not.

Romney has been a flip flopper from the start.

While I would like to believe things were good and that nothing happened....on my own.

So because he doesn’t condone Trumps lies he is a democrat?! Have you looked at his voting record? What’s wrong with you

Romney presented no evidence and simply stated his opinion. In opposition to what many believe to be the truth you somehow hold him up as someone who is to be believed.

He didn’t need to produce evidence for something that most of us already know and that only a delusional faction believes because Donny says so.

Nice one Mitt

He nailed that speech

Nothing wrong with being part of the establishment. That’s like knocking the VP for being a company man and team player.

He didn’t need to produce evidence for something that most of us already know and that only a delusional faction believes because Donny says so.

If you look at my post relative to yours, you'll see that I never said anything about his being a democrat because he does not condone "Trumps lies". You made that up.

I also pointed out that he supplied nothing of value.

And you confirmed it.

Thank you.

Nice one Mitt

He nailed that speech

Nothing wrong with being part of the establishment. That’s like knocking the VP for being a company man and team player.

Romney is a windwalker and his blurred positions and shifting policy statements proved it.

If you like that kind of leader...have at it.

If you look at my post relative to yours, you'll see that I never said anything about his being a democrat because he does not condone "Trumps lies". You made that up.

And you confirmed it.

Thank you.
I confirmed nothing of the sort. And I never said you called him a dem. Are you drunk?

Nice one Mitt

He nailed that speech

Romney is a windwalker and his blurred positions and shifting policy statements proved it.

Everybody has done that with maybe exception to Bernie Sanders who has said the same damn thing for the past 150 years.

And you confirmed it.

Thank you.
I confirmed nothing of the sort. And I never said you called him a dem. Are you drunk?

Keep telling yourself th

Nice one Mitt

He nailed that speech

Everybody has done that with maybe exception to Bernie Sanders who has said the same damn thing for the past 150 years.

Keep telling yourself that.

Romney's record speaks for itself.

Obama crucified him over it in 2012 (and rightly so....).

And you confirmed it.

Thank you.

Keep telling yourself th

Nice one Mitt

He nailed that speech

Keep telling yourself that.

Romney's record speaks for itself.

Obama crucified him over it in 2012 (and rightly so....).
I don’t see how that’s relevant to me agreeing with a statement he had about this election fraud nonsense.

Nice one Mitt
He nailed that speech
No, he nailed wisdom to a cross. He had no experience of those with allegiance to the downfall of the free world like you and your Democrat deep state omeurta clowns who first destroyed faith to the faithful people most Americans were before you decided the Constitution didn't give you an expedient enough path to selfish lusts and zero standards. Really. :rolleyes-41:

Nice one Mitt

Believe what you want. I do not have time to list all of the criminal activities of the left ----- but you people are naïve. How did you react when it took the Mueller cabal 2 1/2 years to come up with nothing? You think that was an isolated example of skulduggery by the DNC? You think the mainstream media is innocent in hiding all the scandals of the left? Do any of these names mean anything to you?
Hillary, obama, valerie jarrett, john podesta and his creepy brother tony, susan rice, loretta lynch, peter strzok, lisa page, bruce ohr and his wife, comey, rosenstein, mccabe, weissman, mueller, eric holder, lois lerner, james clapper, john brennan, wasserman-schultz, her Pakistani congressional hacker, huma abedin,. discredited lawyers avenatti and cohen, harry reid, pelosi, schumer, schiff, nadler, the clinton foundation, and the MSM itself.
Tell me this chick isn't a "down the rabbit hole" Q freak

Fantasy of the cucks.

Leftists only like Romney because he stands for nothing and is about as dependable as wet toilet paper. Perfect for subversion.

For those who are religious, remember that cucks are going to hell, to the deepest levels. All that is required for evil to gain ground is for good people to do nothing.
All that is required for evil to gain ground is for good people to do nothing.
Derp...:uhoh3:
That’s Romney’s point in saying that it’s time to tell the truth, dope.

Cabal Yea...no Q there huh?

There are

Lies
Damn lies
Zombie lies

And Zombie lies live forever

Newsflash...the Dominion vote flipping claim is not a "thing" anymore. But that lie continues
You know what else isn't a "thing" anymore (not that I grant that premise)? That tsunami of lawsuits Dominion promised.
Who saw that coming? Me, for one.

Last edited:

Nice one Mitt

Believe what you want. I do not have time to list all of the criminal activities of the left ----- but you people are naïve. How did you react when it took the Mueller cabal 2 1/2 years to come up with nothing? You think that was an isolated example of skulduggery by the DNC? You think the mainstream media is innocent in hiding all the scandals of the left? Do any of these names mean anything to you?
Hillary, obama, valerie jarrett, john podesta and his creepy brother tony, susan rice, loretta lynch, peter strzok, lisa page, bruce ohr and his wife, comey, rosenstein, mccabe, weissman, mueller, eric holder, lois lerner, james clapper, john brennan, wasserman-schultz, her Pakistani congressional hacker, huma abedin,. discredited lawyers avenatti and cohen, harry reid, pelosi, schumer, schiff, nadler, the clinton foundation, and the MSM itself.
Tell me this chick isn't a "down the rabbit hole" Q freak
Sure sounds like it

The proposed 10-Day Investigation was not proposed as a means to change electors' minds or reverse the election. As Cruz stated, 'I am not asking to void the election results but to set them aside while this process is executed.'

Cruz knew conducting the 10-Day investigation would be a demonstration by politicians /our government to ALL Americans that they are listening and that they do take their concerns seriously. It was never intended to be for the politicians - it was for the American people.

The last report I saw stated over 47% believed there was election fraud - not that the election was stolen but that there was election fraud. Some Democrats even declared this to be true. There are Approx 170+ Million who feel their concern over election fraud was not only ignored but it was ignored as part of a cover-up of election fraud.

If you wanted to unite the country, eliminate real (majority) argument about a 'stolen' election, and remove the belief by 100+ million Americans that Biden is an 'Illegitimate' President, you repeat set precedence of investigating for 10 days then publicly declare while there were isolated incidents of election fraud there was not enough to alter the outcome of the election. The 'icing on the cake' would be for the DOJ to publicly indict / prosecute several persons caught committing election fraud to show there is some measure of accountability to further - for lack of a better word - appease Americans angry about a lack of accountability.

You 'burn' 10 days but eliminate all discussions / conspiracy theories of a stolen election and talk of Biden being an 'Illegitimate' President. The problem was / is doing this would involve / take Democrats showing a small measure of respect to Conservatives and Trump supporters to unite the country. Instead, they chose the 'F* YOU - WE WON, IT'S OVER & WE DON'T HAVE TO SUBSTANTIATE / INVESTIGATE ANYTHING'.

The choices we make can either divide or unite. In this micro-scope focusing only on the 10-Day 1877-Based Investigation proposal, the move that could have diffused the situation and gone a long way to 'uniting' was rejected.

Forum List

Back