Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

If men gave birth to babies, abortions on demand would have been legal forever.

And? You say here abortion is a male structure. So what do you think how many parents, friends, partners and others are so intrigant and force a pregnant woman to consent to let kill her unborn baby? And who really helps women and their babies?

I blame brainwashed and/or bought off GOP voters...There are plenty of conservative nut jobs out there who don't vote either= plenty of hopelessness.... but yes, wtf IS going on here lolarrggghhhhhh.....
Ginsberg refused to retire and have Obummer replace her.
Check

Democrats refuse to pass an abortion law for over 5 decades to not rely upon what all sides say was a bad decision on RvW.
Check

Democrats refused to run a candidate in 16 who could beat a reality show host.
Check

But men can't have babies, so your argument is nil.

By the way: The species women don't need men to reproduce human beings - fathers could biologically also be other women. Men are not able to do the same. So looks like the species men is an evolutionary malproduction.

By the way: The species women don't need men to reproduce human beings - fathers could biologically also be other women. Men are not able to do the same. So looks like the species men is an evolutionary malproduction.
:cuckoo:

Why not get your legislation done and avoid the courts?
Apparently, most Americans who supported the Court's ruling of half-a-century ago accepted the lies of ideologues hellbent upon gaining membership to the Court under false pretenses - respect for the established law.

Justices knowingly, shamelessly, misleading senators to get onto the Court devalues their legislating from the bench, negatively impacts respect for the Court, and will be used by prosecutors to ignore their tainted rulings.

Such deception could be a justification for prosecutors ignoring their rulings. Lying to gain appointment to the Court clearly wreaks havoc with respect for the Court.

Kegs Kavanaugh:

Start with my record, my respect for precedent, my belief that it is rooted in the constitution, and my commitment and its importance to the rule of law,” Kavanaugh responded, per notes taken by “multiple” staffers at the meeting, the Times said. “I understand precedent and I understand the importance of overturning it.”
“Roe is 45 years old, it has been reaffirmed many times, lots of people care about it a great deal, and I’ve tried to demonstrate I understand real-world consequences,” Kavanaugh elaborated, according to these notes, and also claimed, “I am a don’t-rock-the-boat kind of judge. I believe in stability and in the Team of Nine.”
“This decision is inconsistent with what Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh said in their testimony and their meetings with me, where they both were insistent on the importance of supporting longstanding precedents that the country has relied upon,” Collins said in a statement.
Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, the lone Democrat to back Kavanaugh, voiced similar sentiments. “I trusted Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh when they testified under oath that they also believed Roe v Wade was settled legal precedent and I am alarmed they chose to reject the stability the ruling has provided for two generations of Americans.”

Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

Liberals and Democrats who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary in 2016.

Apparently, most Americans who supported the Court's ruling of half-a-century ago accepted the lies of ideologues hellbent upon gaining membership to the Court under false pretenses - respect for the established law.

Justices knowingly, shamelessly, misleading senators to get onto the Court devalues their legislating from the bench, negatively impacts respect for the Court, and will be used by prosecutors to ignore their tainted rulings.

Such deception could be a justification for prosecutors ignoring their rulings. Lying to gain appointment to the Court clearly wreaks havoc with respect for the Court.

Kegs Kavanaugh:

Start with my record, my respect for precedent, my belief that it is rooted in the constitution, and my commitment and its importance to the rule of law,” Kavanaugh responded, per notes taken by “multiple” staffers at the meeting, the Times said. “I understand precedent and I understand the importance of overturning it.”
“Roe is 45 years old, it has been reaffirmed many times, lots of people care about it a great deal, and I’ve tried to demonstrate I understand real-world consequences,” Kavanaugh elaborated, according to these notes, and also claimed, “I am a don’t-rock-the-boat kind of judge. I believe in stability and in the Team of Nine.”
“This decision is inconsistent with what Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh said in their testimony and their meetings with me, where they both were insistent on the importance of supporting longstanding precedents that the country has relied upon,” Collins said in a statement.
Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, the lone Democrat to back Kavanaugh, voiced similar sentiments. “I trusted Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh when they testified under oath that they also believed Roe v Wade was settled legal precedent and I am alarmed they chose to reject the stability the ruling has provided for two generations of Americans.”
Did you mean to say something?

Check

Democrats refuse to pass an abortion law for over 5 decades to not rely upon what all sides say was a bad decision on RvW.
Check

Check
Hillary got screwed by Russian hacking and E-MAILS!!!! propaganda and clickbait bs....Comey should be a gop hero...

In a few years, contraception may not be a choice. Republicans tried to stop the birth control pill when it first came into use. They tried keep stop Medicaid funding for birth control and opposed Obamacare requiring insurance company coverage.
So the government suppose to take care of everyone's needs? I paid for my ex's birth control myself, 30 bucks a month. That was in the early 90's. I'm sure it's a lot cheaper now.

The nomination of the despicable Hillary Clinton led directly to the election of Trump who seated three justices.
Couldn't have done it without her.
couldn’t have been done without the Bernie Bros and Hillary haters

Check

Check

Check
This court would have struck down any law passed

Forum List

Back