Supreme Balls

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
In the face of lies, outrageous hyperbole, intimidation, many threats of violence, and at least one outright attempted assassination, the justices of the Supreme Court ruled according to their interpretation of the US Constitution as they are supposed to do.

These justices are human beings, not judge-bots. They do not reside in an orbiting fortress, but in houses with their families like anyone else. Whatever your position is on the matter at hand, you have to respect their steadfast resolve given current circumstances.

In the face of lies, outrageous hyperbole, intimidation, many threats of violence, and at least one outright attempted assassination, the justices of the Supreme Court ruled according to their interpretation of the US Constitution as they are supposed to do.

These justices are human beings, not judge-bots. They do not reside in an orbiting fortress, but in houses with their families like anyone else. Whatever your position is on the matter at hand, you have to respect their steadfast resolve given current circumstances.
Schumer leaked it. It is Schumer's Insurrection

In the face of lies, outrageous hyperbole, intimidation, many threats of violence, and at least one outright attempted assassination,
Dang. You're going all-on with the fascist propaganda.

So, nothing has changed.

the justices of the Supreme Court ruled according to their interpretation of the US Constitution as they are supposed to do.

Just as the Nazi leadership deserved respect for their steadfast devotion to TheCause. I mean, did you hear all the stories they told about how those violent Jews were out to get them?

So, nothing has changed.

Just as the Nazi leadership deserved respect for their steadfast devotion to TheCause. I mean, did you hear all the stories they told about how those violent Jews were out to get them?
I am pro abortion. But I love this decision. I love it so

Schumer also violently threatened two justices by name.
I know that your cult tells you that lying for fascism is blessed by God, but it's actually the other guy nodding in approval of your actions.

We get it. You're a deranged pack of violent fascists. Just like your violent Nazi forefathers, you're faking stories of violent Jews/liberals to justify your own lust for even more brownshirt terrorist violence.

What, you seriously thought it wasn't obvious? Come on.

Now, how does the Lord of Lies tell you to respond to that? Ask him in your usual prayers.

I know that your cult tells you that lying for fascism is blessed by God, but it's actually the other guy nodding in approval of your actions.

We get it. You're a deranged pack of violent fascists. Just like your violent Nazi forefathers, you're faking stories of violent Jews/liberals to justify your own lust for even more brownshirt terrorist violence.

Now, how does the Lord of Lies tell you to respond to that? Ask him in your usual prayers.

This is a terrorist:

You need help.
And I don't mean just one Dr. - you need a team.

So, nothing has changed.

Yeah we here those same stories from democrats about whitey.........talk about Nazis, the left loves all their tactics.

Forum List

Back