Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

So what? That still won't affect Republicans getting a super majority in November. Yes, that's how bad our illegitimate president is. Oh and Pelosi will figure out how to screw the pooch between now and then.
Attempted diversion noted.

Americans, by a wide margin, support Roe v Wade.

Yep, but you have no idea how many. You fail often
Desperation makes you silly.

The overwhelming evidence, survey after survey, confirms that most Americans, by a wide margin, support Roe v Wade.

You may be flustered because you cannot contrive anything to discredit that reality.

Desperation makes you silly.

The overwhelming evidence, survey after survey, confirms that most Americans, by a wide margin, support Roe v Wade.

You may be flustered because you cannot contrive anything to discredit that reality.
Then post the data if you have so many!

Then post the data if you have so many!
No, if you are hellbent upon the United States retrogressing to emulate Iraq, Nicaragua, and El Salvador in their authoritarian arrogation of personal freedoms, it is your right to express that.

No, if you are hellbent upon the United States retrogressing to emulate Iraq, Nicaragua, and El Salvador in their authoritarian arrogation of personal freedoms, it is your right to express that.
As I said, I Drop mic

However, my sympathy for a woman bleeding out for trying to kill a baby is at zero.
Yes, I know you do. And I'm sure you could provide a good reason why you hate.

As a Canadian I can entertain both sides of America's fight and then apply it to a better understanding of how fascism can creep in to destroy a democracy unnoticed.

Give it a month or so. Let all this cool down and people will be cool with it. Like debunking the lie it will end abortion.
The retrogression in personal freedom that some authoritarian ideologues think they achieved is a delusion.

For states that ban all forms of abortion, medication abortion is likely to provide significant enforcement challenges. It is one thing to shut down a clinic; it is much harder to police activities like sending or receiving pills through the mail or traveling to a state where pills are legal to have a consultation and pick them up, legal experts say.
“When people say we’re going back to the days before Roe, there’s no such thing as a time machine — we have a very different pharmaceutical landscape,” said Katie Watson, a constitutional scholar and medical ethicist at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University.

The retrogression in personal freedom that some authoritarian ideologues think they achieved is a delusion.

For states that ban all forms of abortion, medication abortion is likely to provide significant enforcement challenges. It is one thing to shut down a clinic; it is much harder to police activities like sending or receiving pills through the mail or traveling to a state where pills are legal to have a consultation and pick them up, legal experts say.
“When people say we’re going back to the days before Roe, there’s no such thing as a time machine — we have a very different pharmaceutical landscape,” said Katie Watson, a constitutional scholar and medical ethicist at the Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University.
Yours can be included as just one of the apologies being made for the extremist action that's been taken.

Forum List

Back