Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

Dear Liberals - I vote left wing most of the time, but I would advise you folks not to blame Republicans for this latest Supreme Court decision. A major portion of the blame for this rests squarely on the tens of millions of liberal or left leaning people who never (or rarely) bother to vote. If even 1/2 of these folks had gotten off their rumps and cast a ballot these last dozen years, this mess could have all been avoided. Hopefully this sends a strong message to them. Your rights are not automatic, support them or lose them! :bye1:
Killing your child isn't a right.
Besides it is going to the states where it belongs

It is quite amusing for you to relate this court decision to voting, since you oppose letting people vote on this issue.

Right?
I mean, the hypocrisy coming from so many Leftists on so many issues is astronomically off the charts.
THAT is one of the primary symptoms of extreme moral narcissism.

They can't see it. never will.

Another example.....
They are 100% against the 2nd Amendment claiming it kills children.....
Then they fight for abortion "rights" as if the unborn are fatty tissue.

Nobody thinks abortion is murder. Nobody thinks embryos are people. My cat has a brain the size of walnut, and even she understands that. Specks aren't people. Speck, person. Speck, person. Different things.

Pro-lifers presumably have larger brains, so they all understand that as well. They just choose to lie about it. They oppose abortion because they're sick control freak pervs.

Understand the conservative mindset, which is that they get off on controlling everyone around them. Once you grasp how that's what motivates them, all of their actions make a sort of perverse sense.
Yet you severely fucked in the head whackos see an eagles egg as an adolescent eagle? FUCKING WEIRDOS!
FA045C82-3AEB-416E-A72C-237106C1C7B3.jpeg

There's plenty of blame to go around

Bernie Bros and Hillary Haters that didn't vote for Clinton in 2016

Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins who are supposedly pro choice but voted to confirm these lying creeps

Turtle McConnell who's naked partisanship engineered this

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED GOP SENATORS

Last edited:

Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins who are supposedly pro choice but voted to confirm these lying creeps

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED GOPSENATORS
They are RINOS. They have given Progs a lot. Judges are a finnicky thing. Something that they are not part of but are part of. This decision came real soon. Of course, without the 17th Amendment we would not be in this situation.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED GOPSENATORS
"Blame"? You mean credit!

I guess you forgot the baby that is getting its limbs yanked off, but you mention the almost non existent coat hanger crap you guys like to regurgitate. However, my sympathy for a woman bleeding out for trying to kill a baby is at zero.
I'm interested in hearing about American babies having their arms and legs pulled off. And I'm with you with the woman, etc. at zero.

Americans need to take responsibility for their needs and will have to pay the consequences if they fail to stand up for their rights. It's hard to feel any sympathy for either the women or the babies.....

Canadians will stand up for their rights but concerning Americans' rights, we just have to grin and bear it.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED GOP SENATORS
The word is praise, not blame. Abortion should have always been decided at the state level.

Dear Liberals - I vote left wing most of the time, but I would advise you folks not to blame Republicans for this latest Supreme Court decision. A major portion of the blame for this rests squarely on the tens of millions of liberal or left leaning people who never (or rarely) bother to vote. If even 1/2 of these folks had gotten off their rumps and cast a ballot these last dozen years, this mess could have all been avoided. Hopefully this sends a strong message to them. Your rights are not automatic, support them or lose them! :bye1:
We need to get rid of the Electoral College so that our (Democrats) votes truly count. Look what happened in 2016.

This should have been delt with by Congress long ago but because it was and still is a hot button issue that can cost a politician there seat in Congress which means more to them than anything to them depending on how they vote they pawned it off on the Supreme Court so they didn't have to deal with it.

This should have been delt with by Congress long ago but because it was and still is a hot button issue that can cost a politician there seat in Congress which means more to them than anything to them depending on how they vote they pawned it off on the Supreme Court so they didn't have to deal with it.
Congress could codify abortion rights and the SC could say that law is unconstitutional

Congress could codify abortion rights and the SC could say that law is unconstitutional
Yes they could but if Congress is not even going to make the attempt then they don't need to be bitching about the Supreme Court making a ruling they don't like on an issue they never attempted anything on. Politicans not wanting to take a stand on controversial issues and dumping them on the court has become a pretty big problem.

Yes they could but if Congress is not even going to make the attempt then they don't need to be bitching about the Supreme Court making a ruling they don't like on an issue they never attempted anything on. Politicans not wanting to take a stand on controversial issues and dumping them on the court has become a pretty big problem.
Why have that huge fight with a court you know is going to overturn it?

Better to change the make up of the court

Forum List

Back