Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Cplus6-230213-#286 • You cannot become a member of your species, as by existing as a living organism, you already are

NFBW; I was a member of my species approximately 22 weeks before I had a brain. So, CarsomyrPlusSix again, what is your point

I must assume HeyNorm that C+ had no point in 0286. Do you see one?

OPJQ221128-#5,930 OhPleaseJustQuit • You work so hard in your attempt to make murder sound civilized.

NFBW221128-#5,935 • There was no murder involved for the past fifty years and there is no murder involved in any of the states after Dobbs. There has been no effect on civilization one way or the other.

I am happy you agree that aborting a human life before it has a brain is not murder.

So let’s keep HeyNorm from enslaving women to fetus masters when they
want to abort their fetus before it has a brain like most Catholics believe it should be.

Wow!

Introducing USMB's newest mind reading leftist vermin.

I know they all think they can do it, but this one is the real deal folks!

:laughing0301:

Parenthood is not slavery.

The pro-aborts sick and delusional hatemongering against the unborn with the goal of reducing human beings to subhuman property is directly analogous to slavery.

This poster is beyond stupid and not worth anyone’s time, not here, not anywhere, and will hopefully just drop dead as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Parenthood is not slavery.

The pro-shorts sick and delusional hatemongering against the unborn with the goal of reducing human beings to subhuman property is directly analogous to slavery.

This poster is beyond stupid and not worth anyone’s time, not here, not anywhere, and will hopefully just drop dead as soon as possible.

Abort it retroactively.

So let’s keep @HeyNorm from enslaving women to fetus masters
Cplus6230214-#7,286 • Parenthood is not slavery. • The pro-abort’s sick and delusional hatemongering against the unborn with the goal of reducing human beings to subhuman property is directly analogous to slavery.

NFBW: Once again CarsomyrPlusSix is a dumbfounded liar. I did not write that parenthood is slavery.

It is anti-freedom MAGA abusive vagina police working for white Christian Nationalists who dehumanize people who are born with millions of eggs inside their bodies by forcing them to slavery when they become situated with an unwanted pregnancy.

Religious fanaticism demands personhood for the unborn giving the unborn autonomy over the woman which is causing the brainless fetus being a slave master over its mother for nine months because a fertilized egg is of higher value to Jesus than a woman who spreads her legs so goddamned loosely.

And enslaving women to their unwanted fetus is the only way to restore ( MAGA ) America to its Christian Nation birthright to please sweet white Jesus and God the Father Almighty. It is the Party with all those black people descended from slaves at the time of America’s Christian Nation birth that is trying to prevent the only true Americans from living in a nation without sin and living their God as ONE OEOPLE in a more perfect Union,

Meet your own CarsomyrPlusSix Christian Nationalist for the advancement of white Christian people in America.

Professor JohnDB who posted the following yesterday:

JohnDB230213-#16 Christian Nationalism is definitely a voting block....pretending otherwise is foolishness.

Also whether you are atheist or agnostic you are still in the minority because the majority of America is still religious in some fashion.

And since most people gain some sense of morality from their religious beliefs (even if they aren't consistent or follow those ideals consistently) they do have an effect upon voting habits.

And lastly,

America was created by Christians and for Christians. The Declaration of Independence is a very carefully crafted letter of intent that declared that this colony of Christians were going to separate from England and King George based upon religious ideals.

END2302141016

^ This asshole claims he never said parenthood is slavery, then doubles down on how equality in personhood makes mothers slaves to their kids, which is just saying… wait for it…

… that parenthood is slavery.

This retarded asshole could only argue this point through dishonest pedantry like claiming that pregnant mothers are somehow not mothers and not parents. But this is not valid as opinion and not up for debate, like so much of this discussion around abortion, these pro-aborts do not deal in reality and they do not make statements reflecting reality, or indeed any statement at all in good faith.

Every living organism in a sexually reproducing species is the offspring of parent organisms. It cannot be any other way. Such a claim to the contrary would immediately fail.

So again, we’re back with this blatantly dishonest piece of shit troll saying something stupid, being called on it, and then denying ever saying it… and then immediately saying it again.

Fuck all that noise. This guy needs to be deported to space.

Last edited:
NFBW230212-#7,265 • Terminating a brainless human life is not the same as terminating a life that exists outside the womb in a body organized by his or her own brain. •••• The latter is murder the former is not
NFBW: Do you disagree with any of the above beagle9 ????? If you believe a brainless human life is the same as a life that exists outside the womb and has its own body organized and sustained by his or her own human brain, then please explain why.

I do not see any way the two individuals are the same if one has a brain and the other has no brain and all the things that come with it that makes us human in terms of physical and biological properties.

I will assume you agree when it becomes clear you have no intentions to respond.

END2302141125

Cplus6230214-#7,289 • This asshole claims he never said parenthood is slavery, then doubles down on how equality in personhood makes mothers slaves to their kids, which is just saying… wait for it… … that parenthood is slavery.

NFBW: Once again CarsomyrPlusSix is a liar. One does not need to be pregnant to be a parent. I specifically compare a woman in an unwanted pregnancy is forced into slavery if HeyNorm and his pro-slavery fellow circle-jerkers like you can get the government to enforce Vagina Law Enforcement and uterus controls mandatory nationwide.

It is not equality in personhood that makes mothers’s slaves. It is bogus religious fanaticism that decrees that brainless human life has more rights as a person than its mother.

END2302141141

NFBW: Do you disagree with any of the above beagle9 ????? If you believe a brainless human life is the same as a life that exists outside the womb and has its own body organized and sustained by his or her own human brain, then please explain why.

I do not see any way the two individuals are the same if one has a brain and the other has no brain and all the things that come with it that makes us human in terms of physical and biological properties.

I will assume you agree when it becomes clear you have no intentions to respond.

END2302141125
Ok so one has a developed brain after your supposed time line, and the other one is in it's critical developmental stages, so to interfere with any of the stages in an uncivilized way should definitely be considered a crime punishable based upon the extent of what has taken place within these stages.

Get pregnant, and then show up wanting an abortion for some uncivilized reason, then you should have to go before an unbiased panel that would determine if the reason is legit or not (her doctor present of course).

No more bull shite, otherwise use protection or face extreme scrutiny and possible fines if wanting to just throw away your unborn baby because you accidentally got pregnant whoring around.

Taxpayer's should never condone abortion or fund it... NEVER !!!!

The fines should be extensively high.

Cplus6230214-#7,289CarsomyrPlusSix This retarded asshole could only argue this point through dishonest pedantry like claiming that pregnant mothers are somehow not mothers and not parents. •••• But this is not valid as opinion and not up for debate, like so much of this discussion around abortion, these pro-aborts do not deal in reality and they do not make statements reflecting reality, or indeed any statement at all in good faith.

NFBW: C+ has a pattern of arguing against himself meaning that he never quotes my writing because he must construct my argument to fit the anti-freedom agenda of the religious right.

Post 7289 is a perfect example when he says I claim that pregnant mothers are somehow not mothers and not parents.

The problem is … that is no chain of mine and never was. If it were true C+ could cite.

The event creates a mother and a father and two parents.

1676394028636.png

Every time it happens no if ands or buts.

On the abortion debate there are two pivotal types of mothers. Mothers of wanted babies and Mithers of unwanted babies. That creates two types of pregnancies. Wanted and UNwanted.

I disagree that society has a right to intervene on behalf of an unborn living human organism that has no brain to force mother against her will to allow the baby to develop a brain and then deliver a brain endowed to a point if first breath. The only regulations I consent, would be to force a woman of an unwanted pregnancy to make her decision to kill her baby weeks before her baby develops a brain and nerve strength ready to strain life on its own outside the womb.

Similar to eagle1462010 except for the God Almighty stuff.

eagle14140621-#31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.
^^
dblack said: Do you have an opinion on the matter? Would you vote for, or against, such a law in your state?
^^
eagle14220515-#3,399 • I agree with a compromise down to 15 weeks. Bur the blue states end late term abortion. •••• If you self abort here after 15 weeks enjoy prison.

NFBW: And I am at a 20 week compromise

END2302141218

BackA230108-#678 BackAgain • A zygote and an embryo and a fetus all qualify as human life.

NFBW: A zygote and an embryo do not have a brain. A fetus develops a brain at some point reaching biological functionality when the two separate individual bodies (mother and child) can begin to live separate lives either together or apart from each other.,

The question unanswered by all MAGA abusers is if secular law requires the legally defined person to be granted a right to life to have it’s own self-organizing and self-operating brsin over the body of a new person as it’s coming into being as a child. Simply, Is a human life with no brain a person?

END2302140657
Yes. This is why liberals can’t be summarily executed.

NFBW230214-#7,291 • If you believe a brainless human life is the same as a life that exists outside the womb and has its own body organized and sustained by his or her own human brain, then please explain why.

beagle9230214-#7,293 Ok so one has a developed brain after your supposed time line, and the other one is in it's critical developmental stages, . . . .

NFBW: We are in agreement then that a civilized human being can distinguish between a fetus that has a physical brain and all the additional traits of being human that comes with it versus a fetus that does not. Correct?

beagle9230214-#7,293 . . . . . so to interfere with any of the stages in an uncivilized way should definitely be considered a crime punishable based upon the extent of what has taken place within these stages.

NFBW: please do tell beagle9 who decides what is civilized both legal and moral and what is uncivilized on what you refer to as interference by the mother during any of the earliest stages when her fetus has no brain.

Why do you anoint yourself that power?

END2302141442

Last edited:
LBT230213-#307 LordBrownTrout • I doubt that you would find one of the 70 million who have been killed in the womb who would enjoy being killed.

NFBW: Do you have any scientific evidence that this . . . .
View attachment 756747
. . . . . . brainless living human organism can know that it can die of natural abortion or induced abortion?

Can a living brainless human organism that has no language of the human mind know that it was either 1) shit out of luck bad DNA combo, or 2) some revealed religion creator god being who changed his mind about creating it, or 3) a human being born with a million of those round egg thingies (the one without the tail) as responsible for it’s death prior to live birth?

END2302140237

Its a human. It aint a whale. This is what liberals do to assuage and numb their conscience.

LBT230213-#307 • I doubt that you would find one of the 70 million who have been killed in the womb who would enjoy being killed.
^^
NFBW230214-#7,274 • Do you have any scientific evidence that this . . . .

View attachment 756747

. . . . . . brainless living human organism can know that it can die of natural abortion or induced abortion? •••• Can a living brainless human organism that has no language of the human mind know that it was either 1) shit out of luck bad DNA combo, or 2) some revealed religion creator god being who changed his mind about creating it, or 3) a human being born with a million of those round egg thingies (the one without the tail) as responsible for it’s death prior to live birth?
^^
LBT230214-#7,297 • Its a human. It aint a whale. This is what liberals do to assuage and numb their conscience.

NFBW: Of course it’s a human like I said, and the fact is it is a human with no brain.

So the question remains to you LordBrownTrout with regard to 0307 - Do you have any scientific evidence that a brainless living human organism can know that it can die of natural abortion or induced abortion? •••• Can a living brainless human organism that has no language of the human mind know that it was either 1) shit out of luck bad DNA combo, or 2) some revealed religion creator god being who changed his mind about creating it, or 3) a human being born with a million of those round egg thingies (the one without the tail) as responsible for it’s death prior to live birth?

END2302141603

LBT230213-#307 • I doubt that you would find one of the 70 million who have been killed in the womb who would enjoy being killed.
^^
NFBW230214-#7,274 • Do you have any scientific evidence that this . . . .

View attachment 756747

. . . . . . brainless living human organism can know that it can die of natural abortion or induced abortion? •••• Can a living brainless human organism that has no language of the human mind know that it was either 1) shit out of luck bad DNA combo, or 2) some revealed religion creator god being who changed his mind about creating it, or 3) a human being born with a million of those round egg thingies (the one without the tail) as responsible for it’s death prior to live birth?
^^
LBT230214-#7,297 • Its a human. It aint a whale. This is what liberals do to assuage and numb their conscience.

NFBW: Of course it’s a human like I said, and the fact is it is a human with no brain.

So the question remains to you LordBrownTrout with regard to 0307 - Do you have any scientific evidence that a brainless living human organism can know that it can die of natural abortion or induced abortion? •••• Can a living brainless human organism that has no language of the human mind know that it was either 1) shit out of luck bad DNA combo, or 2) some revealed religion creator god being who changed his mind about creating it, or 3) a human being born with a million of those round egg thingies (the one without the tail) as responsible for it’s death prior to live birth?

END2302141603

You're not proving anything other than that eternal soul has a voice and it will be heard. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean anything.

LBT230214-#7,299 - You're not proving anything other than that eternal soul has a voice and it will be heard.

NFBW: Are you telling me that all human beings have an eternal soul as some in the Jewish religious tradition do?

NFBW220720-#3,693 “The mother has a natural right to accept or reject the continued growth ding inside her body as Jewish people believe “ensoulment’ takes place at first breath of the newborn child. I agree with Jewish tradition and disagree with Catholic tradition that a soul is created by God at conception”

END2302141619

Forum List

Back