Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

This is what liberals do to assuage and numb their conscience.
What about eagle1462010 ? he’s not a lib by any mark on the gauge.

eagle14140621-#31 “I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.” I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God. Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

dblack said: Do you have an opinion on the matter? Would you vote for, or against, such a law in your state?
^^
eagle14220515-#3,399 • I agree with a compromise down to 15 weeks. But the blue states end late term abortion. •••• If you self abort here after 15 weeks enjoy prison.

How can a MAGA abuser have a guilty conscience when it’s a requirement not to have a conscience at all?

END2302141645

NFBW230214-#7,291 • If you believe a brainless human life is the same as a life that exists outside the womb and has its own body organized and sustained by his or her own human brain, then please explain why.

beagle9230214-#7,293 Ok so one has a developed brain after your supposed time line, and the other one is in it's critical developmental stages, . . . .

NFBW: We are in agreement then that a civilized human being can distinguish between a fetus that has a physical brain and all the additional traits of being human that comes with it versus a fetus that does not. Correct?

beagle9230214-#7,293 . . . . . so to interfere with any of the stages in an uncivilized way should definitely be considered a crime punishable based upon the extent of what has taken place within these stages.

NFBW: please do tell beagle9 who decides what is civilized both legal and moral and what is uncivilized on what you refer to as interference by the mother during any of the earliest stages when her fetus has no brain.

Why do you anoint yourself that power?

END2302141442
Look, the mother knows herself that killing her pregnancy is a sin, especially when there is nothing wrong in the pregnancy.

God has placed that within her, and yet her piers and/or those that are surrounding her, well they want to say to her that she shouldn't be a shamed of dispatching or aborting her pregnancy, but then they turn right around and want to act as if they are these humanitarians in life, otherwise protector's of potential or active human life when in fact they are nothing of the sort.

Look, the mother knows herself that killing her pregnancy is a sin, especially when there is nothing wrong in the pregnancy.

God has placed that within her, and yet her piers and/or those that are surrounding her, well they want to say to her that she shouldn't be a shamed of dispatching or aborting her pregnancy, but then they turn right around and want to act as if they are these humanitarians in life, otherwise protector's of potential or active human life when in fact they are nothing of the sort.

It appears he so desperate for acceptance he’s hoping the shear volume of word will relieve his guilty mind.

beagle9230214-#7,305 • Look, the mother knows herself that killing her pregnancy is a sin, especially when there is nothing wrong in the pregnancy. •••• God has placed that within her, and yet her piers and/or those that are surrounding her, well they want to say to her that she shouldn't be a shamed of dispatching or aborting her pregnancy, but then they turn right around and want to act as if they are these humanitarians in life, otherwise protector's of potential or active human life when in fact they are nothing of the sort.

NFBW: You are an American beagle9 . It means you cannot impose your revealed religion’s sin doctrine through law enforcement by our government on any other American except your own kids.

It is possibly why Justice Alito said this when Dobbs was being handed down.
“For our part, we do not question the motives of either those who have supported and those who have opposed laws restricting abortion,” Sam Alito..​

You should not question the motives of the mother who chooses to abort her child. Take it from a Catholic who made it to the Supreme Court. He knows the law, and the Constitution; the woman is not a murderer. You can’t play the Jesus sin card on her
And believe in liberty.

END2302142320

" Reality Of Metaphor "

* Transmutation Duped *

You're not proving anything other than that eternal soul has a voice and it will be heard. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean anything.
Your soles are on the bottom of your feet , the meaning of an after life is to pass on ones genetic identity .

NFBW: We have gathered a convergence of deplorable MAGA on the Dobbs thread . . . . the GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY

(1) GOOD • The ruling in Roe v. Wade was grounded on the idea that the U.S. Constitution protects privacy, stemming from the 14th Amendment.
(2) BAD • The draft majority opinion, written by Justice Samuel Alito, argues Roe v. Wade should be overturned because the Constitution makes no mention of abortion.
(3) GOOD • Justice Alito said, “For our part, we do not question the motives of either those who have supported and those who have opposed laws restricting abortion.”
(4) VERY GOOD • Privacy was the reasoning in 1965 in Griswold v. Connecticut to strike down outdated laws against contraception, and no one batted an eye. The vote was 7-2, with five Republicans joining the majority.
(5) DUMB perhaps a lie! • In the Dobbs decision, Justice Alito's majority opinion was that the right to abortion was not "deeply rooted" enough in American society to count as an unenumerated right.
(6) BAD • “The Constitution does not mention abortion as a right. The SUPREME COURT has no justidiction to rule. It is up to the states to make their own laws” ColonelAngus elA220710-#1
(7) ANTI-AMERICAN • “the mother knows herself that killing her pregnancy is a sin, •••• God has placed that within her” beagle9 le9230214-#7,305
(8) SPEAKING for JESUS BAD • “Jesus wasn't for same sex marriage or aborting human life. Remember, Jesus also came to fulfill the old testament.” LordBrownTrout LBT230213-#261
(9} ASSHOLE • “ • The only valid argument you could adopt, if you want to make sense, is mine” CarsomyrPlusSix us6230103-#6,630
(10) STUPID • “You could care less if it, the fetus is a human being or not, and this is just your way of feeling all superior to Christian’s and their belief in a superior being! “ HeyNorm orm230123-#6,872

END2302150823

Lisa558230213-#470 • So what I said is true. There is no law disallowing abortion in America. You can get an abortion in Maryland, New York, Virginia, California, Illinois, etc., etc.,

NFBW: Let’s be clear. When you say Lisa558 there is no law disallowing abortion in America it is not true if there is any jurisdiction anywhere in America that bans abortion.

LBT230213-#261 • “Jesus wasn't for . . . . aborting human life.LordBrownTrout

NFBW: Seeing as how LBT has been anointed as a spokesman for Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, I am hoping he can tell us what Jesus said, specifically about aborting human life during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. We know through modern Medical Science that it takes a human life up to 20 weeks to develop a brain suitable to sustain a new human being’s life when separated from it’s mother to begin living a natural life outside of her womb.

I am quite certain from what I’ve read about Jesus that He certainly would be opposed to killing human life, and perhaps, even in self-defense, and or for punishment of committed crimes opposed, but I am not certain of Jesus’ position on a woman terminating her own pregnancy prior to the moment when the living human organism inside her has fully developed a brain.

So that brings brings me to my conversation with CarsomyrPlusSix as follows in posts 6627 & 6628

NFBW230103-#6,627 “On whose authority do ‘not viable’ human beings in the womb have a right to life?”
^^
CPlus6230103-#6,628 By what insanity do you claim “viability” means the difference between human being and property to be killed on a whim, you vile inbred slithering demonic filth?

NFBW: as you see, C+ refused to answer by diverting to the common MAGA lie that pro-choice Americans all make. The argument that a fetus is the woman’s property, which gives her the right to do whatever she wants with it. That is a lie, because I regard the fetus as a human living organism that has full rights through the rights of its mother. A fetus is not property because it is a live being. I only hear the truth about reality which is it is a living human organism organism, which has no brain and therefore has no capability of viability outside of its mothers body prior to 22 weeks or thereabouts. ••••

This particular conversation with atheist C+ introduced the matter of the human soul and the unknowability of the soul’s creator, or others essence, or of the moment when the soul and physical flesh are united into one. Here it is:

NFBW230103-#6,627 • You have no god, no creator, no Supreme Being creating your soul
^^
CPlus6230103-#6,628 • I have the same a priori universal creator as everyone else, or as inherently as much soul as everyone else, no matter who is right about their supposition regarding the unknowable. •••• Nonetheless, every human being is created, and we are created equal. Creation is the beginning of our lifespan. In that sense as an individual organism, I know who my direct creators were, and I share the pair of them with two other living men. •••• Whether or not there is a divine is immaterial, we are here, we are humans, and humans have rights.

NFBW: so, perhaps, LBT can provide some insight direct from Jesus who should know all about when the soul enters the body if at all during pregnancy or at first breath.

LBT230214-#7,299 - You're not proving anything other than that eternal soul has a voice and it will be heard. Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean anything.

No, each person has a soul and they will give an account.

NFBW: the Holy Roman Catholic Church believes. God creates every soul special prior to conception and he intends to have a personal relationship with , and that is what makes us humans created in the image of God. I however, in the Jewish tradition, which is the foundation of Catholicism the soul is believed to enter the body at first breath.

So let me ask everybody if we can go back in time to Jesus’ days, what was the consensus regarding when the soul enters a human physical body during pregnancy? Does anybody know?

END2302151547

Last edited:
hadit said: Why should they listen to Catholics? It's not as if they have any special knowledge that the rest of us can't get from the Scriptures and the Holy Spirit.
^^
MeriW230215-#43 Meriweather • The 'special knowledge' is the history, culture, and traditions of the time. This is the very reason I listen to Jews. They also know the traditions, culture, and history of Biblical times. It boils down to the message the original author was conveying to his original audience.

NFBW: Protestants did not always accept the Catholic concept that the soul is infused by God at the moment of conception.

To answer this should we do as Meriweather advises; we should listen to the Jews around the time of Jesus to understand what was acceptable when women were expected to be subservient to men for producing offspring and feeding them as the most important role for women .

ABS161120-#93 ABikerSailor “Me? I still take the Bible's view of it, and look to when God created Adam and Eve. They weren't "alive" or "human" until they took their first breath.”

NFBW: Adam and Eve were Jewish, Jesus was Jewish was he not? He certainly was not a Catholic or Protestant.

If Jesus was good with “First Breath life begins” it is good enough for me. I agree with ABikerSailor
First Breath it is. END2302151806

Last edited:
" Free Four Awl Available Contention Fore Fame With Out Famine "

* Comparative Perspectives Both Chanting Casual Victims *

Alwaysfooled: Must continue to refer to human life as a blob to ease the conscience.
There is not a need to ease any conscience .

Stop projecting hubris of contamination into or as thoughts of others .

Each of us struggles with anxiety from dissonance between options and memory includes a big part of it with some exacerbated by traumas .

Heretics feigning existential forgiveness entreat themselves to forgetting while being haughty .

As antinomianism disavows legalism by name from its vernacular then those espoused in oaths for salvific faith for antinomian ethos preface removal of all legalism by name in a final valuation .

* Individual Liberty Traitors To Us Republic Credo E Pluribus Unum *

Weapons confiscators expect individuals to relinquish firearms based on minimal standards of safety or security to the public at large .

Prove where elective abortion is socially deleterious to an extent that it violates minimal standards of safety or security to the public at large .

* Ewe Have Know Idea Mass Media Out Let Live *

Last edited:
" Free Four Awl Available Contention Fore Fame With Out Famine "

* Comparative Perspectives Both Chanting Casual Victims *

There is not a need to ease any conscience .

Stop projecting hubris of contamination into or as thoughts of others .

Each of us struggles with anxiety from dissonance between options and memory includes a big part of it with some exacerbated by traumas .

Heretics feigning existential forgiveness entreat themselves to forgetting while being haughty .

As antinomianism disavows legalism by name from its vernacular then those espoused in oaths for salvific faith for antinomian ethos preface removal of all legalism by name in a final valuation .

* Individual Liberty Traitors To Us Republic Credo E Pluribus Unum *

Weapons confiscators expect individuals to relinquish firearms based on minimal standards of safety or security to the public at large .

Prove where elective abortion is socially deleterious to an extent that it violates minimal standards of safety or security to the public at large .

* Ewe Have Know Idea Mass Media Out Let Live *

No, its basically what a person does when they relegate human life to a blob of cells.

" Answering Riddles Speaking Of Tongues "

* Family Forests *

No, each person has a soul and they will give an account.
An association between spirits and smells has existed as a premise in many cultures .

A soul as a spirit is a humor , an aroma , perhaps extending to an impression within others .

An afterlife , a chance for eternal life , transmutation of soles , reincarnations , the life to come , etc . are metaphors for passing on ones genetic identity through ones offspring so that another , both figuratively and literally as oneself , may have an opportunity to experience sentience , sapience and introspection that is afforded by a sophisticated physical state otherwise understood as life , where failure to do so , in perpetuity , is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement and eternal damnation .

* Genetic Religion *

Forum List

Back