AOC Sends Out 'Mean Tweet' Over 'Jesus' Super Bowl Ads - SHE Doesn't Get Us

The Christian group He Gets Us reportedly spent $20 million on two Super Bowl advertisements that showed Jesus as someone with empathy for immigrants and the poor, who was also tired of the division of politics.

"Something tells me Jesus would *not* spend millions of dollars on Super Bowl ads to make fascism look benign."
- Ocasio-Cortez

1. AOC must not have a tv remote, must not know how to use it, or must not know how to change the channel on her tv without one.

2. How miserable and filled with anger / hate do you have to be to send out a Tweet to whine about those commercials!? Good grief.

3. This is an example of why I have never been on Twitter, never 'followed' anyone on Twitter - I could care less about every random though / opinion idiots have, who think theirs is so important they have to share it with the whole world.
Another dimbulb rant. She should go back to burning her mac and cheese on you tube again.

There is no human being inside that fertilized egg.

There is no egg. The species of the Homo sapiens in the zygote stage of life is not in question, and you cannot be inside yourself. You cannot become a member of your species, as by existing as a living organism, you already are.

You speak 100% jibberish in bad faith. Nothing you say has any coherence or relevance.

The only thing you can contribute to this, or any, conversation - or humanity - is leaving it.

They should make another commercial for the next Super Bowl with the ad, "AOC, Jesus loves you!"

I find such tactics beyond offensive. First off, it assumes that AOC doesn't already know this or that she has no faith of her own. So does the OP - "she doesn't get 'us'". Who is "us"??? Christians?????

Let's be really clear: every time you assume something about someone, it says more about Y0U than them. Maybe we should mock you at every turn and call you stupid, since that's what you and then think you're being clever.

Jesus wasn't for same sex marriage or aborting human life. Remember, Jesus also came to fulfill the old testament.

Jesus never opined on either, and Jesus opined on a lot of human behaviours. But He did say to treat others as you would like them to treat you. I don't know of anyone who enjoys being mocked or bullied, or shunned, so that pretty much covers all of the fundamentalist behaviours towards gays, and racial minorities right there.

And He said "Let you without sin among you, throw the first stone". and "That which you have done to the least among you, you have also done to Me" which covers off all of the other behaviours like calling Democrats "demons" and "filth", or refugees "an infestation".

The human being IS that fertilized egg. It has a the very beginning of life.

Life begins when the child draws it's first breath. It's in the Bible. That's when you become "human". It also says that the soul enters the body at the moment of birth. In Biblical times, they didn't even include a child in the census until it was a year old, because so many died in the first year of life.

The USA has the highest rates of maternal death in childbirth, and infant deaths in the first year of life. Instead of trying to force women who can't afford children to carry babies to term, why don't you start by saving the mothers and children who are dying at a rate 3 times that of any other first world country.

Those US states with the most restrictive abortion laws/bans, also have the highest rates of both mother and infant deaths.

Last edited:
She's not wrong. The group sponsoring the ads is against LGBTQ+ lifestyles and against a woman's right to choose.
If you really want to follow the teachings of Jesus, there are way better places to spend that millions than dropping it on a Superbowl ad.

This is just taking right wing fundamentalism and trying to mainstream it.
The Church teaches that homosexuality is deviant unnatural, perverse, and an abomination in the eyes of God and Man.

The Church is right... and it is timeless... thank God for the First Amendment... :auiqs.jpg:

No one is born gay. It was a choice they made. They believe that they were born that way but they are wrong. God does not call anything a sin anything that people cannot control. Romans Chapter 1 makes it clear that God recognizes homosexuality to be a sin.
I have yet to recognize God as a deity.

The Christian group He Gets Us reportedly spent $20 million on two Super Bowl advertisements that showed Jesus as someone with empathy for immigrants and the poor, who was also tired of the division of politics.

"Something tells me Jesus would *not* spend millions of dollars on Super Bowl ads to make fascism look benign."
- Ocasio-Cortez

1. AOC must not have a tv remote, must not know how to use it, or must not know how to change the channel on her tv without one.

2. How miserable and filled with anger / hate do you have to be to send out a Tweet to whine about those commercials!? Good grief.

3. This is an example of why I have never been on Twitter, never 'followed' anyone on Twitter - I could care less about every random though / opinion idiots have, who think theirs is so important they have to share it with the whole world.

Righty wing Republicans are the ones who ignore the teachings of Jesus Christ. This is nothing but hypocrisy on the right.

The only Jesus the Left will allow is a Jesus that bows his knee to the ideology of the Democrat party.

The only way "Christians" can function is the democrat party, like Warnock and Biden and Pelosi, is for them to do the same.

Their god is the DNC.

You seem to think that Jesus is a right wing Nazi. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He made no exceptions for gays and transgenders. You have replaced God with Donald Trump. Jesus rebuked Donald Trump.

You don't have the right to dictate how anyone spends their money, especially those you HATE.

Yes we do. It's called the "Court of Public Opinion". We have the right, not only to have an opinion, but also to express it. Talk is cheap, and all this group is doing is talking.

"As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead." Now you may think that placing the ad was a "work" but it was just talk.

No, it's injecting what used to be normal back into a sicko society. There is no right to kill an unborn child. The unborn baby can't chant "it's my body.My choice." God Bless them.

numbers 5: 11-31

bible sanctioned abortion.

The only Jesus the Left will allow is a Jesus that bows his knee to the ideology of the Democrat party.

The only way "Christians" can function is the democrat party, like Warnock and Biden and Pelosi, is for them to do the same.

Their god is the DNC.

You;'ve just proven what I said in my earlier post: Y0U'RE projecting your hatred of Democrats. Democrats want religion OUT of politics. Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world". Separation of church and state. You know - the CONSTITUTION!!

YOU are spouting outright lies and hate. AGAIN!

Wait! I didn't see the ad. But what the hell is she bitching about? It sounds like this group is defending those the "evil right" complain about. Am I wrong? It sounds like they're promoting the tard version of Christianity

And what exactly is this "tard version" of Christianity?

Forum List

Back