Monkeys HATE Being Wrong!

:eusa_think:

Respect thy neighbor? :dunno:

You fall under the 'Stupid Ass' exemption clause, nit wit.

You are nothing more than a troll, and that releases people from any obligation to be courteous to you, as you are trying to piss people off, not carry on a discussion.

When it comes to the unprovable, like God, Origins, Destiny and Afterlife, tolerant Monkeys are Monkeys who're willing to admit that there is a possibility - however remote - that what they believe about the unprovable subjects may be wrong.

A willingness to admit that nobody, including you, truly KNOWS how life started, or what happens to the software that drives our flesh when it dies is not a sign of weak faith, it's merely an admission that faith in those very personal decisions is required.

EDIT

Your stupidity thinking that people are monkeys is just laughable as are the rest of your insipid bullshit, you ignorant cretin.

What kind of god do you worship that would support this kind of communication with another human being?
What is wrong with you?
All he suggested in that post is that people should have humility about their beliefs.
You are critically unhinged.

Lol, you are kidding, right?

The God I worship slaughtered the Amalekites, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah and drowned the entire planet once upon a time.

Your ignorance about what God is, Who He is and What He has done only makes you a typical run of the mill libtard.

:eusa_think:

Respect thy neighbor? :dunno:

You fall under the 'Stupid Ass' exemption clause, nit wit.

You are nothing more than a troll, and that releases people from any obligation to be courteous to you, as you are trying to piss people off, not carry on a discussion.

:lmao:

When I get called a troll in a no content, off topic post filled with nothing but personal insults, I know I'm doing a job that makes me worth what they pay me.

The God I worship slaughtered the Amalekites, the people of Sodom and Gomorrah and drowned the entire planet once upon a time.

Your ignorance about what God is, Who He is and What He has done only makes you a typical run of the mill libtard.

This actually explains a few things... Thank you for this useful post!

What kind of god do you worship that would support this kind of communication with another human being?
What is wrong with you?
All he suggested in that post is that people should have humility about their beliefs.
You are critically unhinged.

Eat shit, you low life whore.

"Hate" seems to be the engine that runs the religious extremist. I don't think you can discuss this dynamic without including some major consideration to the wellspring of the above beliefs. That is, and has been, and will remain-- the religious beliefs.

"Hate" seems to be the engine that runs the religious extremist.

There is nothing wrong with hating things that should be hated.

I hate pedophiles, serial killers, corrupt politicians and ideological nitwits that fuck up peoples real lives with their half-baked bullshit.

There are real life consequences for you libtards getting your lies turned into law. Thanks to you and your ilk a lot of kids have had to grow up without fathers, people have to endure MORE racial prejudice, millions of people have lost their freedoms and worse, all because of the ignorant head-up-their-own-ass libtards like you.

Yes, I hate libtards because they are ruining this country and wrecking the lives of real people, just like I would hate people who sell poison to little children and call it candy.

I look forward to the coming day when people like you will too ashamed to ever admit to having been the stupid ideological ass hats you are today.

I hate pedophiles, serial killers, corrupt politicians and ideological nitwits that fuck up peoples real lives with their half-baked bullshit.

There are real life consequences for you libtards getting your lies turned into law. Thanks to you and your ilk a lot of kids have had to grow up without fathers, people have to endure MORE racial prejudice, millions of people have lost their freedoms and worse, all because of the ignorant head-up-their-own-ass libtards like you.

Yes, I hate libtards because they are ruining this country and wrecking the lives of real people, just like I would hate people who sell poison to little children and call it candy.

I look forward to the coming day when people like you will too ashamed to ever admit to having been the stupid ideological ass hats you are today.
Hey - just think, your dreams of the "Falwell Nation", Christian Taliban in brown shirts.

Hey - just think, your dreams of the "Falwell Nation", Christian Taliban in brown shirts.

Hey - just think, your dreams of the "Obama Dictatorship", sucking his dick in a three way, and being a shameless nitwit on the internet.

I believe in God the Father Almighty Maker of the Heavens and the Earth.

I believe Jesus Christ died for our sins and is the son of God.

Anyone that doesn't believe that may quite frankly Go to Hell.

Hey - just think, your dreams of the "Obama Dictatorship", sucking his dick in a three way, and being a shameless nitwit on the internet.

You self-hating religious extremists are your own worst enemy.

When it comes to the unprovable, like God, Origins, Destiny and Afterlife, tolerant Monkeys are Monkeys who're willing to admit that there is a possibility - however remote - that what they believe about the unprovable subjects may be wrong.

A willingness to admit that nobody, including you, truly KNOWS how life started, or what happens to the software that drives our flesh when it dies is not a sign of weak faith, it's merely an admission that faith in those very personal decisions is required.

Bill Maher says this. Over and over, he has said he simply does not know. I don't know either. No one knows.

Well, except for gismo. He knows. But he has also said humans aren't animals and therefore, he's not a *monkey.

*Strictly speaking, we're not monkeys.
Are humans, apes, monkeys, primates, or hominoids? | Evolving Thoughts
Humans are hominoids. Hominoidea is a taxonomic group. Phylogenetic systematics holds that taxonomic groups should be monophyletic — meaning that they include all the descendants of one ancestor, and don’t leave any descendants out. Humans are closely related to chimpanzees and bonobos, more distantly to gorillas, then orangutans, then gibbons. All these living creatures are crown hominoids. The Hominoidea includes all these, together with extinct animals like Australopithecus, Proconsul, Dryopithecus, and many others. Chimpanzees are apes. Gorillas are apes, as are bonobos, orangutans, and gibbons. We routinely differentiate the “great apes” from the “lesser apes”, where the latter are gibbons and siamangs. Humans are not apes. Humans are hominoids, and all hominoids are anthropoids. So are Old World monkeys like baboons and New World monkeys like marmosets. All of us anthropoids. But humans aren’t monkeys.
huxley-apes.jpg

Bill Maher says this. Over and over, he has said he simply does not know. I don't know either. No one knows.

It is impossible for you to logically claim that you do not know how life started and at the same time assert that you know that no one else knows, idiot.

And sense when is Maher a benchmark for anything but comedic standards?

Humans are hominoids. Hominoidea is a taxonomic group. Phylogenetic systematics holds that taxonomic groups should be monophyletic — meaning that they include all the descendants of one ancestor, and don’t leave any descendants out. Humans are closely related to chimpanzees and bonobos, more distantly to gorillas, then orangutans, then gibbons. All these living creatures are crown hominoids. The Hominoidea includes all these, together with extinct animals like Australopithecus, Proconsul, Dryopithecus, and many others. Chimpanzees are apes. Gorillas are apes, as are bonobos, orangutans, and gibbons. We routinely differentiate the “great apes” from the “lesser apes”, where the latter are gibbons and siamangs. Humans are not apes. Humans are hominoids, and all hominoids are anthropoids. So are Old World monkeys like baboons and New World monkeys like marmosets. All of us anthropoids. But humans aren’t monkeys.
huxley-apes.jpg

Well....at least you got that part right.

I do not know HOW life began, but I do know WHO began it.

It is impossible for you to logically claim that you do not know how life started and at the same time assert that you know that no one else knows, idiot.

And sense when is Maher a benchmark for anything but comedic standards?

huxley-apes.jpg

Well....at least you got that part right.

I do not know HOW life began, but I do know WHO began it.

No you don't.

You know what you CHOOSE to believe.

An, you're welcome to it. :D

Well, except for gismo. He knows. But he has also said humans aren't animals and therefore, he's not a *monkey.

huxley-apes.jpg

Indeed.

Humans aren't monkeys, humans are Monkeys.
With a capital 'M' for Sentience. :thup:

just tired of religion rather than and instead of answers ...

The job of religion in the life of a Monkey is to answer the unanswerable questions of Origins and Afterlife.

For some, having an answer to those questions in which they can believe is all that keeps them from losing it.
For some, not being wrong is apparently worth killing over.​

Whether you believe that The God of Abraham is large and in charge as described in The Torah, The New Testament and/or The Qur'an, or that Monkeys arrived on this world another way, and one of the plethora of other guesses made throughout history as to what lay beyond Deaths door, consideration of those questions, and your personal need for answers to them is why you believe.

The secret to success as a species is to understand that variety in beliefs is as common as variety in the faces of the Monkeys and killing each other over differing beliefs is just as stupid as killing the Monkeys who're ugly. And no easier to judge.

Tolerance... Admitting that everyone has the same right to be wrong is not an admission of being wrong, right? :dunno:

`

Forum List

Back