Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

ChemE221122-#5,737 ChemEngineer THIS is NOT "a woman's body."

NFBW: Does a woman have autonomy over her own body prior to and after being pregnant?

END2211221646
Prior to I'd say yes of course she does, but after she decides to get pregnant and then she does get pregnant, then at that point she becomes responsible for the pregnancy in which she has allowed. So she becomes pregnant with a human being/slowly developing child in her life (what an awesome blessing it is).

Becoming responsible doesn't mean to kill that child because she at some point becomes fearful of the lie's and brainwashing going on today, wherefore she then succumbs to the thinking that to abort will be better than to go forward with the miracle of birth, and the birthing of her beautiful child. An uncivilized SOCIETY is what begins the processes of bad THOUGHTS and twisted thinking.

We can do better than this.

If you think abortion is murdering a baby well then HW pays his sport fucks to murder his babies and it appears to be fine with you
And just who PROVED that? Another lying Gold Digger? These "Me To" women are all liars. And it seems they NEVER go after Dems.

NFBW221122-#5,739 Does a woman have autonomy over her own body prior to and after being pregnant?

beagle9221122-#5,741 beagle9 Prior to I'd say yes of course she does, but after she decides to get pregnant and then she does get pregnant, then at that point she becomes responsible for the pregnancy in which she has allowed.

NFBW: In your Christian world you are saying that the very split second of conception a woman ceases to have autonomy over her own body. If you insist that whenever a woman becomes pregnant she no longer has autonomy over her own body. If the pregnancy is planned and wanted, then the autonomy issue is moot.

When a woman faces an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy according to you, she loses the autonomy over her own body. She loses personal freedom.

So the serious question for you beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix ding , what entity is it that assumes autonomy over her body? Is it, The fertilized egg? The sperm donor? The state of Arkansas, or any other, white Christian state that bans the medical procedure of abortion???? The Catholic Church? A pediatric hospital? ding ‘s scientists?

When freedom is taken away from an individual who is born with reproductive organs, some person or association of persons must have authority to take it. Who are they? Do you want hate infested assholes like CarsomyrPlusSix to have autonomy over women who get pregnant and don’t want to be forced to carry it to full term?

END2211222331

ChemE221122-#5,737 THIS is NOT "a woman's body." It is the body of an innocent baby

NFBW: The entire body and life of a woman at 24 or so years of age who becomes pregnant becomes the body of an innocent baby when one of her eggs gets fertilized.

END2211230015

NFBW221122-#5,739 Does a woman have autonomy over her own body prior to and after being pregnant?

beagle9221122-#5,741 beagle9 Prior to I'd say yes of course she does, but after she decides to get pregnant and then she does get pregnant, then at that point she becomes responsible for the pregnancy in which she has allowed.

NFBW: In your Christian world you are saying that the very split second of conception a woman ceases to have autonomy over her own body. If you insist that whenever a woman becomes pregnant she no longer has autonomy over her own body. If the pregnancy is planned and wanted, then the autonomy issue is moot.

When a woman faces an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy according to you, she loses the autonomy over her own body. She loses personal freedom.

So the serious question for you beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix ding , what entity is it that assumes autonomy over her body? Is it, The fertilized egg? The sperm donor? The state of Arkansas, or any other, white Christian state that bans the medical procedure of abortion???? The Catholic Church? A pediatric hospital? ding ‘s scientists?

When freedom is taken away from an individual who is born with reproductive organs, some person or association of persons must have authority to take it. Who are they? Do you want hate infested assholes like CarsomyrPlusSix to have autonomy over women who get pregnant and don’t want to be forced to carry it to full term?

END2211222331
That’s up to the legislators to decide.

So the serious question for you beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix ding , what entity is it that assumes autonomy over her body?
No one, you fucking retard. The kid's body isn't her body, so she doesn't own the kid, she can't kill the kid. "Autonomy" is irrelevant.

Is it, The fertilized egg?
There is no such thing as a human "fertilized egg," you fucking retard.

The sperm donor?
Oh fuck you, retard.

The state of Arkansas, or any other, white
Racist piece of shit.

Christian
Fuck you, zealot hatemonger.

medical procedure of abortion
Does not compute, bloodthirsty supporter of contract killing.

When freedom is taken away from an individual who is born with reproductive organs
Irrelevant non sequitur, fucking retard. Banning abortion doesn't take away anyone's freedom.

You're useless bigoted filth, and you're too stupid to learn even the slightest thing. If you're a troll and you don't believe this stupidity, then you should just fuck off.
If you're actually this stupid, I'm sorry, you are the poster child for why abortion should be legal, making a eugenics argument for culling the most mentally inferior humans so they cannot infest the species. Still, I won't accept that argument, as innocent young human beings have a chance to NOT be as godawful and evil and stupid as you.

NFBW221122-#5,743 So the serious question for you beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix ding , what entity is it that assumes autonomy over her body?

beagle9221122-#5,741 beagle9 Prior to [egg fertilization] I'd say yes of course she does, [have autonomy over her own body]

ding 221123-#5,745 ding “That’s up to the legislators to decide.”

Cplus6221123-#5,746 CarsomyrPlusSix No one, you fucking retard. The kid's body isn't her body, so she doesn't own the kid, she can't kill the kid. "Autonomy" is irrelevant.

NFBW: A pregnant woman is committing no crime or harm to another person when one of her eggs becomes fertilized and she decides to prevent continued development. Therefore when she uses the autonomy over her own body to choose to terminate her own pregnancy she continues to not commit a crime or harm to another person.

However we see ding insisting that federal lawnakers and/ or legislators in states where an anti-abortion electorate of mostly white Christian voters are in control of state government affairs, are the association or agency that assumes or must assume autonomy over a woman’s body when her body begins to oxygenate and nourish one of her eggs that has become fertilized.

Out of the blue ding insists any abortion minded pregnant woman is committing harm to another person and must be dealt with as if she is committing a crime against the fertilized egg being oxygenated and nourished by her own body, in such a way that her autonomy over her own body must be withdrawn temporarily by the government.

ding220512-#309 ding That the fertilized egg is a human being. And not just any human being but one that has never existed before and will never exist again.​

Another abortion foe CarsomyrPlusSix chimes in insisting no one, as in no human agency, person, entity, individual or government institution has authority to dismiss the a woman’s natural law autonomy but she cannot interfere in the natural law autonomy of a newly fertilized egg. We have a stalemate with no remedy.

This poster CarsomyrPlusSix relies on absurdity in his arguments such as the above idea that no existing human entity assumes autonomy over a woman when she unexpectedly and unplanned ends up with a fertilized egg moving into her uterus as a natural biological reproductive function that only happens as part of a woman’s body.

If no human agency has autonomy over a pregnant woman’s body then what does have authority to tell her no - you cannot terminate your pregnancy by legal and safe medical procedures, then what can?

Perhaps only beagle9 is right without saying it exactly The ONLY agency that had autonomy over a human woman before during and after pregnancy is a supernatural agency such as God who communicates through Representative government on earth such as found in Catholicism.

In which case ding is wrong to violate the constitutional concept of separation of church and state. And CarsomyrPlusSix has no standing to place a limit on the autonomy of God over all human beings. And ChemEngineer has not weighed in as if yet.

END2211230902

Another abortion foe CarsomyrPlusSix chimes in insisting no one, as in no human agency, person, entity, individual or government institution has authority to dismiss the a woman’s natural law autonomy but she cannot interfere in the natural law autonomy of a newly fertilized egg.
Liar, I explicitly condemned your fucking retardation in referring to a human being as an "egg" and I had no comment about "autonomy" other than the FACT that the concept is completely irrelevant to hiring contract killers or attacking others, doing aggressive violence, as is the case in every abortion.

You have no rebuttal. You have no ability or intention of debating.

You are a waste of not only my time, but the supply of oxygen in the universe.

NFBW221122-#5,743 So the serious question for you beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix ding , what entity is it that assumes autonomy over her body?

Cplus6221123-#5,746 CarsomyrPlusSix No one, you fucking retard.

NFBW221123-#5,747 Another abortion foe CarsomyrPlusSix chimes in insisting no one,

Cplus6221123-#5,748 Liar,

NFBW: I asked ( #5,743 ) what entity is it that assumes autonomy over an impregnated woman’s body.

You replied ( #5,746 ) CarsomyrPlusSixNo one” to my question of who assumes autonomy over an impregnated woman’s body.

I then commented ( #5,747 ) “Another abortion foe CarsomyrPlusSix chimes in insisting no one” . . . .”has authority to dismiss a woman’s natural law autonomy.

You accuse me of lying in ( #5,747 )

So what where how and why do you say that I lied?

END2211231106

Last edited:
You raging fucktard….

No one interferes with anyone’s “autonomy” by banning abortion - in much the same way that no one interferes with the operation of anyone’s unicorn ranch by banning abortion - because yours is an irrelevant nonsensical non sequitur.

Your bullshit tangent has nothing to do with whether or not you are allowed to own and then kill other human beings. It is dismissed very simply - whether or not you own yourself or can control yourself is not material to the discussion of whether or not you can own someone else and can kill them on a whim.

Period.

Out of the blue @ding insists any abortion minded pregnant woman is committing harm to another person and must be dealt with as if she is committing a crime against the fertilized egg being oxygenated and nourished by her own body, in such a way that her autonomy over her own body must be withdrawn temporarily by the government.
I’d really appreciate it if you would stop misstating what I said. It’s why I don’t like having conversations with you.

You said you like eating roasted fetus. See how that works?

I’d really appreciate it if you would stop misstating what I said. It’s why I don’t like having conversations with you.

Seriously. This asshole is attributing comments to me about “autonomy” and “fertilized eggs” when I only put these things in quotes because the former is irrelevant and the latter doesn’t even exist when it comes to the sexual reproduction of human beings and other viviparous species.

It’s not like this is ambiguous or somehow confusing - he is doing this on purpose.

So yes, I do recall his clear statement of how much he enjoys being a cannibal.

Seriously. This asshole is attributing comments to me about “autonomy” and “fertilized eggs” when I only put these things in quotes because the former is irrelevant and the latter doesn’t even exist when it comes to the sexual reproduction of human beings and other viviparous species.

It’s not like this is ambiguous or somehow confusing - he is doing this on purpose.

So yes, I do recall his clear statement of how much he enjoys being a cannibal.
He doesn’t believe it’s cannibalism because it’s not a human being until after birth. He said so.

ding221123-#5,751 I’d really appreciate it if you would stop misstating what I said.

NFBW: Have you ever ding expressed an opinion that any abortion minded pregnant woman is committing harm to another person if she requests that her doctor terminate her pregnancy and goes ahead with that medical procedure.

END2211231237

Last edited:
NFBW: FYI

Cplus6221123-#5,752 @CarsomyrPlusSix . . . “the latter “[fertilized egg] “doesn’t even exist when it comes to the sexual reproduction of human beings and other viviparous species.”

alang1216 said: alang1216 “What does science say about the relative value of an adult human being vs a fertilized egg?”

ding220512-#309 “That the fertilized egg is a human being. And not just any human being but one that has never existed before and will never exist again.”

END2211231249

NFBW: Have you ever insisted ding that any pro- abortion minded pregnant woman is committing harm to another person if she terminates her pregnancy. Is killing an undeveloped human being in her own womb something something that must be stopped by legislators - state or federal.

ding220723-#3,843 ding “If you can't be honest that abortion is killing a human life, you don't deserve to be able to kill that human life. Man up.”

END2211231301

Last edited:
ding221123-#5,751 I’d really appreciate it if you would stop misstating what I said.

NFBW: Have you ever ding expressed an opinion that any abortion minded pregnant woman is committing harm to another person if she requests that her doctor terminate her pregnancy and goes ahead with that medical procedure.

END2211231237
You should probably start with an apology and promise to never do it again.

ding 221123-#5,753 “He doesn’t believe it’s cannibalism because it’s not a human being until after birth. He said so”

NFBW: I believe what Ray From Cleveland believes:

RFC2212-#5,573 @Ray From Cleveland It is none of my business what a person does because personal decisions are just that--personal.”

NFBW: I also believe in my personal life that aborting a fetus is killing what science refers to as a developing human being and I would never do a Herschel Walker and pay a woman to have an abortion as a result of sport fucking morality.

This is my personal ethics on abortion:

NFBW220819-#301

CommunistFront said: “Those are your personal religious beliefs.”

NFBW220819-#301 “No. I decided to get a vasectomy after my second child because I did not want my wife to get pregnant again because I do not personally believe in aborting a not viable fetus even though that right rightfully exists, because I am a secular humanist and anti communist in case you might be wondering about that, But as a secular humanist American, my most valued freedom in America is freedom from religion which includes freedom from being a Christian. Therefore I do not impose my conscience and choice of values on any other law abiding American specifically on the private matter of keeping or terminating a pregnancy prior to fetal viability, Freedom from religion is the foundation for every woman to have her reproductive rights protected by the Constitution not taken away as ding Mashmont and CarsomyrPlusSix want their states and all states to do. They are perverts to the Constitution.”

END2211231337

ding 221123-#5,753 “He doesn’t believe it’s cannibalism because it’s not a human being until after birth. He said so”

NFBW: I believe what Ray From Cleveland believes:

RFC2212-#5,573 @Ray From Cleveland It is none of my business what a person does because personal decisions are just that--personal.”

NFBW: I also believe in my personal life that aborting a fetus is killing what science refers to as a developing human being and I would never do a Herschel Walker and pay a woman to have an abortion as a result of sport fucking morality.

This is my personal ethics on abortion:

NFBW220819-#301

CommunistFront said: “Those are your personal religious beliefs.”

NFBW220819-#301 “No. I decided to get a vasectomy after my second child because I did not want my wife to get pregnant again because I do not personally believe in aborting a not viable fetus even though that right rightfully exists, because I am a secular humanist and anti communist in case you might be wondering about that, But as a secular humanist American, my most valued freedom in America is freedom from religion which includes freedom from being a Christian. Therefore I do not impose my conscience and choice of values on any other law abiding American specifically on the private matter of keeping or terminating a pregnancy prior to fetal viability, Freedom from religion is the foundation for every woman to have her reproductive rights protected by the Constitution not taken away as ding Mashmont and CarsomyrPlusSix want their states and all states to do. They are perverts to the Constitution.”

END2211231337
Then look forward to eternity in the Lake of Fire since you willingly reject G-d's love gift of Salvation. You WILL bow the knee!

GMCGeneral-#5,759 GMCGeneral “Then look forward to eternity in the Lake of Fire since you willingly reject G-d's love gift of Salvation. You WILL bow the knee!”

GMCG221024-#24 GMCGeneral . . “God will send you to Hell for killing your baby unless you repent.”

NFBW: Do you get your obvious need to control women’s bodies even when they are unbeknownst to you, from scientific research, Christian family values upbringing, or an awakening after a life of selfishness materialism and greed didn’t pay off for you?

protectionist221024-#289 protectionist It is not a matter of controlling a woman's body. It is a matter of controlling the body and life of the person being born, and saving them from the murderous trashbags who would try to kill them.

NFBW: Don’t you have to go through the woman who is pregnant to get to seizing control of the body and the life of the person being born somehow? Not seeing how you control the life of the unborn if a woman exercises her right to terminate her pregnancy without taking control of what a pregnant woman can and cannot do by government coercion and control.

As ding says it’s up to the legislators to decide what a pregnant woman can and cannot do with the development of a new unique human being that is part of the woman in the womb, until birth.

END2211231526

Forum List

Back