Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW221124-#5,777 So pretending you understand that reality you say, ‘once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her right to decide not to carry her pregnancy to full term and deliver that child to this beautiful world we all share with one another’ so my question for you is - on who’s or what authority are you demanding that all women give up the right to terminate her own pregnancy?

beagle9221124-#5,779 beagle9 It's called being CIVILIZED, otherwise where laws are created by our own knowledge of right and wrong in which was given to us by God himself.

NFBW: being CIVILIZED is not an authority?

So I will ask again: So pretending you understand that reality in post #5,777 you say, “once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her perceived notion or perceived right to kill that child after the child starts developing in her body”
which also can also be phrased ‘once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her right to decide not to carry her pregnancy to full term and not deliver that potential “child” to this beautiful world we all share with one another

The question for you again beagle9 on who’s or what authority are you demanding that all women give up the right to terminate her own pregnancy?

If your “authority” is an anthropomorphic supernatural being who communicates to people like you through a book known as the Holy Bible then you should just come out and say so.

If that is not the case, then you need to come up with the ‘authority’ that can legitimately and constitutionally require that all women give up the right to terminate their own pregnancies?

END2211250044

protectionist-#5,772 I don't think it's from God > the authority to tell women to not murder their preborn children. The authority comes from the American people, who voted for Donald Trump, who selected 3 people to join the SCOTUS, who decided against abortion.

NFBW: SCOTUS did not decide against abortion. No person meeting the birth requirement in the Constitution exists in the Constitution that is harmed by a pregnant woman who terminates her pregnancy. So they did what they could to allow states to harm women with unwanted pregnancies by depriving them of a right, in the state where they live, to a medical procedure if a majority of a state’s voters elect enough lawmakers to enact such a ban.

END2211250356

Ding 220719-#3,600 ding “. . . that ruling did not rule on the legality of abortion only that abortion isn't a constitutional right.”

ding181015-#357 “It is a states right issue. It is also a human rights issue. My expectation is that abortion will be seen as wrong. I want it to come to a vote of the people. That's what makes it conservative. Chicken shit supporters of abortion don't want it to come to a vote. That's what makes it liberal.”

Now that, California, Vermont, and Michigan all voted to amend their constitutions to protect abortion rights in the midterms and Kansas did the same earlier, tell us ding is abortion “right” now that the people In KANSAS MICHIGAN VERMONT and CALIFORNIA have spoken or do you think white Christian voters in those states had their elections stolen by baby killiers?

END2211232327
I’m fine with each deciding for itself.

ding220801-#4,143 The only things you know about my beliefs are life begins after fertilization, SCOTUS ruled their is no constitutional right for abortion and that state and/or federal legislators will now have to do their jobs.

NFBW221123-#5,760 As ding says it’s up to the legislators to decide what a pregnant woman can and cannot do with the development of a new unique human being that is part of the woman in the womb, until birth.

NFBW: I believe the science is certain that human life begins at conception and both science and biological reality is that unborn human life is not practically viable to live outside the womb until around 24 weeks. I understand the reality that SCOTUS ruled their is no constitutional right for abortion and that state legislators in white Christian politically controlled Republican states are banning the abortion procedure from the moment of conception to as much as 15 weeks. Democrat controlled states are protecting the right of women to have an abortion by enshrining that right in their respective state constitutions.

Correct me if I’m wrong ding whether you believe the life that begins at fertilization is a human being and if the woman who conceived that human being chooses to terminate that human being is a murderer and needs to be stopped by state legislators to save babies from being murdered by their mother?

END2211232014
That’s up to the states to decide.

Do you have a problem with each state deciding?

Protectionist221124-#5,778 On the authority of the American people, as it should be in a democracy.

NFBW: The American people consists of people, some of whom insist abortion is murdering an innocent human being. Some say the pregnant woman has autonomy over her own body and choosing to terminate her own pregnancy is not killing a viable human being and it is therefore a private matter. Some say they would not have an abortion but what other people do with their private lives is none of their business.

All these people live under a Constitution that is silent on abortion but is not silent on when human beings acquire the protections and rights of the Constitution. And in the real world we all must accept that the mere is only one person during pregnancy who has passed the human stage of life that is being born. She has Constitutional rights and equal protections. The unborn have rights only through the rights of the mother.

END2211242328
The constitution certainly does protect the right to life of the living and of the unborn. Why ? Because it's a living human being (although in developing stages) also...

So the constitution does because it is a human life that is developing in the womb, and it's not to be removed and killed by another human being upon the order of such a thing to be done by another human being, unless the life of the mother is in grave danger from the pregnancy.

That’s up to the states to decide.

Do you have a problem with each state deciding?
Yes he does, because people like him see the federal government as their dictator puppet on a string, and they want total control of those strings for every issue.

NFBW221124-#5,777 So pretending you understand that reality you say, ‘once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her right to decide not to carry her pregnancy to full term and deliver that child to this beautiful world we all share with one another’ so my question for you is - on who’s or what authority are you demanding that all women give up the right to terminate her own pregnancy?

beagle9221124-#5,779 beagle9 It's called being CIVILIZED, otherwise where laws are created by our own knowledge of right and wrong in which was given to us by God himself.

NFBW: being CIVILIZED is not an authority?

So I will ask again: So pretending you understand that reality in post #5,777 you say, “once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her perceived notion or perceived right to kill that child after the child starts developing in her body”
which also can also be phrased ‘once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her right to decide not to carry her pregnancy to full term and not deliver that potential “child” to this beautiful world we all share with one another

The question for you again beagle9 on who’s or what authority are you demanding that all women give up the right to terminate her own pregnancy?

If your “authority” is an anthropomorphic supernatural being who communicates to people like you through a book known as the Holy Bible then you should just come out and say so.

If that is not the case, then you need to come up with the ‘authority’ that can legitimately and constitutionally require that all women give up the right to terminate their own pregnancies?

END2211250044
The authority or authorities are the majority who choose to live in a CIVILIZED SOCIETY that is guided by God who blesses us when we are good, otherwise America has been birthed by those who are calling themselves the new born society that has since given themselves the name American's, wherefore we were developing a nation from a new motherland in which we since had named her "America".......

It is one that was being developed prior to the birthing of a nation or rather prior to the naming of it, and then after it's birth and it's given name, it has since stood for hundreds of years forward now....

Once it was born and developed fully, it was also found that it had given birth to law and order by order of the men and women who believe and agree with a higher authority that certain things are evil and wrong, and therefore they knew that it needed to be controlled in a righteous way through law and order that was given unto it by these men and women who were enlightened and inspired by God.

So these new born American's set forth to control the wrong headed tendencies or the bad apples, and to fight against the action's of what they perceive as being this wrong in every way that it raises it's ugly head.

Thank God America wasn't aborted before she showed the potential that she has now shown over the hundreds of years of her existence now.

ding221125-#5,784 “Do you have a problem with each state deciding?”

NFBW: To answer your question ding , I do not have a problem with each state deciding completely opposite and contradictory remedies to the legal, moral and political human rights aspect of the Dobbs decision by a Trump appointed Catholic dominated Supreme Court.

When beagle9 answered for me, you emoji jumped for joy when your fellow white Christian conservative Trump supporting authoritarian reproductive rights foe made a statement about me that is not true or factual it makes it clear I am not dealing with honest posters on a message board that to be fruitful requires honesty on both sides.

beagle9221125-#5,786 “Yes he does, because people like him see the federal government as their dictator puppet on a string, and they want total control of those strings for every issue.”

NFBW: The Trump Catholic dominated highest and final court in the land shit itself by openly deciding in favor of mob rule for white Christian anti-abortion MISSISSIPPIANS but leaving the door open for multicultural progressive states like Michigan Kansas Vermont NewYork California etc to decide against imposing Catholic morality mob rule on women by restraining them from making reproductive health decisions in privacy with their doctors.

SCOTUS did not rule on the legality of abortion or the status of the rights of the unborn, I like to hope they did not because sux Catholic judges on that court know they can’t?

Ding 220719-#3,600 “They seem to want to rehash Dobbs v Jackson more than anything else. Seems like a waste of time as that ruling did not rule on the legality of abortion only that abortion isn't a constitutional right.”

END2211251035

ding221125-#5,784 “Do you have a problem with each state deciding?”

NFBW: To answer your question ding , I do not have a problem with each state deciding completely opposite and contradictory remedies to the legal, moral and political human rights aspect of the Dobbs decision by a Trump appointed Catholic dominated Supreme Court.

When beagle9 answered for me, you emoji jumped for joy when your fellow white Christian conservative Trump supporting authoritarian reproductive rights foe made a statement about me that is not true or factual it makes it clear I am not dealing with honest posters on a message board that to be fruitful requires honesty on both sides.

beagle9221125-#5,786 “Yes he does, because people like him see the federal government as their dictator puppet on a string, and they want total control of those strings for every issue.”

NFBW: The Trump Catholic dominated highest and final court in the land shit itself by openly deciding in favor of mob rule for white Christian anti-abortion MISSISSIPPIANS but leaving the door open for multicultural Prigressive states like Michigan Kansas Vermont NewYork California etc to decide against imposing Catholic morality mob rule on women by restraining them from making reproductive health decisions in the privacy with their doctors. SCOTUS did not rule on the legality of abortion or the status of the rights of the unborn I like to hope they did not because sux Catholic judges on that court know they can’t?

Ding 220719-#3,600 “They seem to want to rehash Dobbs v Jackson more than anything else. Seems like a waste of time as that ruling did not rule on the legality of abortion only that abortion isn't a constitutional right.”

END2211251035
Sounds like you prefer equality through uniformity. And that you really do have a problem with states not deciding the way you want them to decide.

I’m fine with states deciding no matter what their decision. :)
NFBW: States that protect reproductive rights and freedom are therefore not destroying civilization by condoning the killing of innocent unborn babies or violating the human rights of a fertilized egg by terminating or killing the subsequent natural biological development of a unique living human being while attached to a uterus for approximately 24 weeks during pregnancy.

Do you agree?

END2211251057

NFBW: States that protect reproductive rights and freedom are therefore not destroying civilization by condoning the killing of innocent unborn babies or violating the human rights of a fertilized egg by terminating or killing the subsequent natural biological development of a unique living human being while attached to a uterus for approximately 24 weeks during pregnancy.

Do you agree?

END2211251057
Doesn’t matter what I believe.

ding221125-#5,792 Doesn’t matter what I believe.

NFBW: Why does it not matter if you vote for a politician who also believes with you the following;

ding220512-#309 That the fertilized egg is a human being. And not just any human being but one that has never existed before and will never exist again.

NFBW: Do you vote? If you have the opportunity ding would you vote for the political party and its politicians who agreed with your incomplete statement that the fertilized egg is a human being?

And if your belief achieved a majority It politically creates the opportunity for politicians to pass laws to your liking that the medical practice of aborting, killing a human being, must be banned?

On the other hand do you vote against the political party and its politicians who believe the more accurate scientific reality that a fertilized human egg is a not a viable human being for up to 24 weeks of pregnancy therefore the more scientific minded politicians would pass laws that protect a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy because fertilized eggs are not protected in the Constitution and the abortion procedure is not mentioned?

END2211250021

NFBW: Why does it not matter if you vote for a politician who also believes with you the following;

ding220512-#309 That the fertilized egg is a human being. And not just any human being but one that has never existed before and will never exist again.

NFBW: Do you vote? If you have the opportunity ding would you vote for the political party and its politicians who agreed with your incomplete statement that the fertilized egg is a human being?

And if your belief achieved a majority It politically creates the opportunity for politicians to pass laws to your liking that the medical practice of aborting, killing a human being, must be banned?

On the other hand do you vote against the political party and its politicians who believe the more accurate scientific reality that a fertilized human egg is a not a viable human being for up to 24 weeks of pregnancy therefore the more scientific minded politicians would pass laws that protect a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy because fertilized eggs are not protected in the Constitution and the abortion procedure is not mentioned?

END2211250021
I’m not a single issue voter.

I’m not a single issue voter.
Democrats and Republicans are not single issue political parties and politicians.

If the state you live in puts the option of legal abortion vs banning abortion as a single issue for the entire state in a special vote which way would you vote.

Democrats and Republicans are not single issue political parties and politicians.

If the state you live in puts the option of legal abortion vs banning abortion as a single issue for the entire state which way would you vote.
I only discuss that with people who acknowledge that abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being.

ding221125-#5,796 I only discuss that with people who acknowledge that abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being.

NFBW: Are you being sued or something thing?

What about discussing that with me who acknowledges that abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct not viable human being if performed prior to up to 22 to 24 weeks of pregnancy. You should because that is a more scientifically accurate and therefore acceptable description of the issue.

END2211251324

ding221125-#5,796 I only discuss that with people who acknowledge that abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being.

What about discussing that with me who acknowledges that abortion ends the life of a new genetically distinct not viable human being if performed prior to up to 22 to 24 weeks of pregnancy. You should because that is a more scientifically accurate and therefore acceptable description of the issue.

END2211251324
That's like saying that if a 20 year old is deprived of food for a month, that 20 year old will die.

END2211251324
No. It would be idiotic to have a right’s discussion with someone whose core belief is that there are no rights other than the mother’s rights.

NFBW: I believe abortion is wrong. But if Herschel Walker wants to knock women up and pay to abort their genetically unique babies prior to viability that they create together it’s none of my business and definitely not the business of politicians like Walker when they get elected to positions of authority.

ding181015-#357My expectation is that abortion will be seen as wrong. I want it to come to a vote of the people.

We both believe abortion is wrong but the difference is you want unqualified hypocrites like Walker voted into the United States so the Republican Party can gain control and force every American to learn that not only abortion is wrong but it “ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being” and the government has the authority when base on majority rule to ban abortion which would force all impregnated women by law to assume the risk and financial hardship that pregnancy can cause when carried to full term.

END2211251450

Forum List

Back