Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" Deontological Versus Consequentialism Event Outcome Speculations "

* Neglecting To Extol Carnal Knowledge While Exclaiming Innocence *

Point being, is that I'm asking what changes if a woman decides to take the life of that which is human, developing, and/or is living within her ?? If she does what's right, then a beautiful little human being will develope as a result.
Witnessing news of behavior by the hue mammon ape , how is an objective observer supposed to consider a petition for defacto claim to an entitlement of protection as an absolute innocent , when canines incur a proclivity for veracity as a carnivore ?

* Hormones Compulsions Ignorant Deductions Conflicting With Prudent Decisions *
This would happen after she owns up to her responsibilities upon becoming pregnant, otherwise by her clear choice or even within her recklessness all due to her lack of responsibility shown when allowing herself to become pregnant outside of wedlock, she still does what's right afterwards.
One can brow beat the sybarite all day long for not being an ascetic , however a republican for a republic with a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism through equal protection of negative liberties , where individuals are accountable for themselves and to themselves for self ownership through genetic perpetuity .

* Childish Idealism Demanding Malicious Compliance With Bureaucracy And Abandonment Over Individualism *
Yes she has the power and independent responsibility to not get pregnant (especially with all the birth control that is available). This way she doesn't need to visit a butcher clinic to somehow end the lifecycle in which she allowed to get started inside of her, and this being all due to her lack in judgement or her recklessness for a quick moment in time.
Suppose a dystopian aberration were to occur , perhaps through an anomaly of development such as a genetic affliction , that markedly affects the quality of life for all involved ?

The public nature of the hue mammon ape is that an election for abortion post 15 weeks occurs " with cause " and based on maternal or fetal health , whereas abortions post 15 weeks do not occur because a psychopath thought it would be thrilling to kill its offspring .

Perhaps abortion post 15 weeks " with cause " is amenable to your perspective , which would leave abortions " without cause " prior to 15 weeks as objectionable , even though fetal development prior to 15 weeks is well before an onset of sentience .

* Bottom Line Write Off Stupor Relative In Who Would Be The Wiser *

Sentience is a prerequisite for conscientious objection as mind , which could be supposed to be a valid basis for representation of a fetus by proxy from empathy for suffering .

While your principles of ethic maintain an exception from exploitation of the hue mammon ape even prior to a physical capacity for sentience , do your principles of ethic maintain an exception from exploitation of all sentient beings based on empathy for suffering ?

From your principles of ethic , which determines whether a sentient being can be made or allowed to suffer from the hue mammon ape ?

Beagle9221111-#5,549 Point being, is that I'm asking . . . .

NFBW: The reality is you are not simply asking women to behave in a certain way - lead by example and education sort of thing - you and the religious right community to which you belong are petitioning the government through the politicians you select to use the force of law to ban a medical procedure that does prevent harm to the women that choose to have it done to their body.

You are sticking your Christian nose into a place where it should not be stuck in a free society.

You shouid listen to a Trump supporter :

RFC220906-#792 Ray From Cleveland
“Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.”

NFBW: Just sayin’

END2211120610 PORTLAND
Nope, not sticking my nose in to anything that isn't my business, but when you leftist try to get government in which is taking my tax dollars to somehow make abortion a law or right that is protected by government, otherwise that will ultimately be paid for, sponsored or associated with our tax dollars given, then it crosses a line.

The supreme court got it right, where as it represents all the citizen's of this country, and not just the knucklehead's that want special treatment and privileges above and beyond the rest of the citizen's or worse wants the taxpayer's to subsidize their tragic activities and scheme's.

Witnessing news of behavior by the hue mammon ape , how is an objective observer supposed to consider a petition for defacto claim to an entitlement of protection as an absolute innocent , when canines incur a proclivity for veracity as a carnivore ?

One can brow beat the sybarite all day long for not being an ascetic , however a republican for a republic with a credo of e pluribus unum espouses independence as individualism through equal protection of negative liberties , where individuals are accountable for themselves and to themselves for self ownership through genetic perpetuity .

* Childish Idealism Demanding Malicious Compliance With Bureaucracy And Abandonment Over Individualism *

Suppose a dystopian aberration were to occur , perhaps through an anomaly of development such as a genetic affliction , that markedly affects the quality of life for all involved ?

The public nature of the hue mammon ape is that an election for abortion post 15 weeks occurs " with cause " and based on maternal or fetal health , whereas abortions post 15 weeks do not occur because a psychopath thought it would be thrilling to kill its offspring .

Perhaps abortion post 15 weeks " with cause " is amenable to your perspective , which would leave abortions " without cause " prior to 15 weeks as objectionable , even though fetal development prior to 15 weeks is well before an onset of sentience .

Sentience is a prerequisite for conscientious objection as mind , which could be supposed to be a valid basis for representation of a fetus by proxy from empathy for suffering .

While your principles of ethic maintain an exception from exploitation of the hue mammon ape even prior to a physical capacity for sentience , do your principles of ethic maintain an exception from exploitation of all sentient beings based on empathy for suffering ?

From your principles of ethic , which determines whether a sentient being can be made or allowed to suffer from the hue mammon ape ?
You calling a fetus a hue mammon ape ??

In response to your statement: “even though fetal development prior to 15 weeks is well before an onset of sentience” the following study comparison is valid and needed in the discussion:

“Four hypotheses have been proposed regarding structures or functions necessary for pain perception: 1) cortical necessity after 24 weeks gestation (RCOG 2010; SMFM et al. 2021; Stanojevic et al. 2021); 2) cortical subplate beginning at 12 weeks gestation; (Derbyshire and Bockmann 2020); 3) brainstem and thalamus (Brusseau 2008; Merker 2007; Sekulic et al. 2016), which are present after 7–8 weeks gestation (Derbyshire 2006, 2008); and 4) the onset of fetal consciousness, estimated at varying gestational ages (Lee et al. 2005).”

Hypothesis 2
Cortical subplate (>12 weeks)

The second hypothesis holds that the cortical subplate is the minimum structure necessary for the fetus to feel pain as early as 12 weeks gestation. In 2020, 10 years after the RCOG report was released, a review on fetal pain by Derbyshire and Bockmann stated that, based on existing research, the potential for fetal pain exists once thalamic projections reach the subplate beginning at 12 weeks gestation. This study is of particular significance as Derbyshire, a principal author of the 2010 RCOG report, previously held that fetal pain was not structurally possible until 24 weeks gestation, and was unlikely to be functionally possible until birth. Subplate innervation beginning at 12 weeks raises the possibility of fetal pain perception in the first trimester resulting in what RCOG states could represent a “rawer, more primitive, form of pain or suffering” (2010, 6) before full maturation of the cortex which does not occur until postnatal life (Kadić and Kurjak 2018).”

Fetal Pain in the First Trimester

As technology continues to improve exponentially, it will not be long now that the public will have solid knowledge that experts were way off with their many decades old premise that a fully developed cortex is necessary for pain to be detected by a fetus, which should soon be removed from the 4 hypothesis possibilities.

I believe you subscribe to hypothesis 1 with referencing “15 weeks sentience”?

" Negative Liberties Of Protection Versus Positive Liberties Of Endowment "

* Maintaining Cost Elements Of Public Health Infrastructure For Commerce *

Nope, not sticking my nose in to anything that isn't my business, but when you leftist try to get government in which is taking my tax dollars to somehow make abortion a law or right that is protected by government, otherwise that will ultimately be paid for, sponsored or associated with our tax dollars given, then it crosses a line.

The supreme court got it right, where as it represents all the citizen's of this country, and not just the knucklehead's that want special treatment and privileges above and beyond the rest of the citizen's or worse wants the taxpayer's to subsidize their tragic activities and scheme's.
A distinction between direct taxation versus indirect taxation is at issue .

A direct tax is a capitation tax , a head tax , based on private property holdings of an individual , which is a tax to be apportioned as near as is possible for the direct benefit of those being taxed , as principle , where property tax is a common example .

An indirect tax is currency exchange tax , a commerce tax , to provision civil infrastructure for facilitating commerce , which is a tax to be apportioned indirectly for the benefit of those being taxed .

A claim that apportioning a direct tax for abortion violates equal protection of negative liberties would have standing for a direct tax where an equal apportionment of benefit to those being taxed could not be established.

A claim that apportioning an indirect tax for abortion violates an equal protection of negative liberties would not have standing for an indirect tax where an unequal apportionment of benefit to those being tax could be established .

Last edited:
" Negative Liberties Of Protection Versus Positive Liberties Of Endowment "

* Maintaining Cost Elements Of Public Health Infrastructure For Commerce *

A distinction between direct taxation versus indirect taxation is at issue .

A direct tax is a capitation tax , a head tax , based on private property holdings of an individual , which is a tax to be apportioned as near as is possible for the direct benefit of those being taxed , as principle , where property tax is a common example .

An indirect tax is currency exchange tax , a commerce tax , to provision civil infrastructure for facilitating commerce , which is a tax to be apportioned indirectly for the benefit of those being taxed .

A claim that apportioning a direct tax for abortion violates equal protection of negative liberties would have standing for a direct tax where an equal apportionment of benefit to those being taxed could not be established.

A claim that apportioning an indirect tax for abortion violates an equal protection of negative liberties would not have standing for an indirect tax where an unequal apportionment of benefit to those being tax could be established .
So your assessment is that no taxation should be allowed to support or subsidize abortion by way of any tax levied on the citizen's by order of government, and so it is an issue for the state's to deal with as far as promoting a CIVILIZED decorum and society within each state as it so chooses correct ?

By putting it back to the state's, it places the issue closer to the voter's choice's, because the citizen's of a state are far more better at holding their government officials accountable than the citizen's are at holding the federal government accountable.

A woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body including during pregnancy has nothing to do with tax dollars. It is a natural right.

A woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body including during pregnancy has nothing to do with tax dollars. It is a natural right.

And she had damn well better not expect me to pay for anything SHE CHOOSES to do with her body.

This is why I no longer use Amazon. It's a pain in the ass but I will not give a dime to a company that subsidizes child murder.

NFBW: Men don’t actually have abortions - Walker just knocks up woman but is a Trumpism gentleman so he is responsible enough to pay for them. So would you have men who knock up women and pay to abort the life they create be sterilized?

END2211120751 Portland

Except for the fact there is no evidence Walker did anything like that. You're making assumptions on one persons claim.

Beagle9221111-#5,549 Point being, is that I'm asking . . . .

NFBW: The reality is you are not simply asking women to behave in a certain way - lead by example and education sort of thing - you and the religious right community to which you belong are petitioning the government through the politicians you select to use the force of law to ban a medical procedure that does prevent harm to the women that choose to have it done to their body.

You are sticking your Christian nose into a place where it should not be stuck in a free society.

You shouid listen to a Trump supporter :

RFC220906-#792 Ray From Cleveland
“Abortion always comes down to "if it's a baby or not" argument. As far as abortion goes, it's none of my business what a person does.”

NFBW: Just sayin’

END2211120610 PORTLAND

So what's the point of bringing my opinion into it? It is none of my business what a person does because personal decisions are just that--personal.

However I support the Roe ruling because abortion is not constitutionally protected. It's not in the document, it was never discussed by the authors, it was a bad ruling back in the 70's when it was made.

Just because I feel abortion is none of my business doesn't mean I approve of it. It means we are all held accountable for our own decisions.

" Ethical Considerations For Those Without Constitutional Protections "

* Look Neurons Are Firing Red Herring *

In response to your statement: “even though fetal development prior to 15 weeks is well before an onset of sentience” the following study comparison is valid and needed in the discussion:

“Four hypotheses have been proposed regarding structures or functions necessary for pain perception: 1) cortical necessity after 24 weeks gestation (RCOG 2010; SMFM et al. 2021; Stanojevic et al. 2021); 2) cortical subplate beginning at 12 weeks gestation; (Derbyshire and Bockmann 2020); 3) brainstem and thalamus (Brusseau 2008; Merker 2007; Sekulic et al. 2016), which are present after 7–8 weeks gestation (Derbyshire 2006, 2008); and 4) the onset of fetal consciousness, estimated at varying gestational ages (Lee et al. 2005).”

Hypothesis 2
Cortical subplate (>12 weeks)

The second hypothesis holds that the cortical subplate is the minimum structure necessary for the fetus to feel pain as early as 12 weeks gestation. In 2020, 10 years after the RCOG report was released, a review on fetal pain by Derbyshire and Bockmann stated that, based on existing research, the potential for fetal pain exists once thalamic projections reach the subplate beginning at 12 weeks gestation. This study is of particular significance as Derbyshire, a principal author of the 2010 RCOG report, previously held that fetal pain was not structurally possible until 24 weeks gestation, and was unlikely to be functionally possible until birth. Subplate innervation beginning at 12 weeks raises the possibility of fetal pain perception in the first trimester resulting in what RCOG states could represent a “rawer, more primitive, form of pain or suffering” (2010, 6) before full maturation of the cortex which does not occur until postnatal life (Kadić and Kurjak 2018).”

Fetal Pain in the First Trimester

As technology continues to improve exponentially, it will not be long now that the public will have solid knowledge that experts were way off with their many decades old premise that a fully developed cortex is necessary for pain to be detected by a fetus, which should soon be removed from the 4 hypothesis possibilities.

I believe you subscribe to hypothesis 1 with referencing “15 weeks sentience”?
An autonomic nervous system does not establish sentience .

A 15 weeks is a reference to when fetal abnormalities are often discovered by ultrasound , usually between 13 through 20 weeks ; 15 weeks is also when genetic diagnostics such as amniocentesis may typically be administered , though microvili testing may be available as early as 8 weeks .

Evidence Synthesis Pain perception requires conscious recognition or awareness of a noxious stimulus. Neither withdrawal reflexes nor hormonal stress responses to invasive procedures prove the existence of fetal pain, because they can be elicited by nonpainful stimuli and occur without conscious cortical processing. Fetal awareness of noxious stimuli requires functional thalamocortical connections. Thalamocortical fibers begin appearing between 23 to 30 weeks’ gestational age, while electroencephalography suggests the capacity for functional pain perception in preterm neonates probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks. For fetal surgery, women may receive general anesthesia and/or analgesics intended for placental transfer, and parenteral opioids may be administered to the fetus under direct or sonographic visualization. In these circumstances, administration of anesthesia and analgesia serves purposes unrelated to reduction of fetal pain, including inhibition of fetal movement, prevention of fetal hormonal stress responses, and induction of uterine atony.

Last edited:
" Abortion Is Not A Tenth Amendment Issue And Scotus Dobbs Decision Is Sedition Supported By Traitors To Us Republic "

* Populism For Democracy As Tyranny By Majority Against Principles Of Individualism Can Go Fuck Itself *

So your assessment is that no taxation should be allowed to support or subsidize abortion by way of any tax levied on the citizen's by order of government, and so it is an issue for the state's to deal with as far as promoting a CIVILIZED decorum and society within each state as it so chooses correct ?

By putting it back to the state's, it places the issue closer to the voter's choice's, because the citizen's of a state are far more better at holding their government officials accountable than the citizen's are at holding the federal government accountable.
The principles of individualism reject federalism and statistism .

Those claiming to be anti-federalists but embracing statistism to over ride the principles of individualism are nothing more than the same authoritarian despots they supposedly claim to reject .

" Hue Mammon Taxonomy "

* Going Ape Shit *

You calling a fetus a hue mammon ape ??
Humans are classified in the sub-group of primates known as the Great Apes.
Humans are primates, and are classified along with all other apes in a primate sub-group known as the hominoids (Superfamily Hominoidea).
This ape group can be further subdivided into the Great Apes and Lesser Apes. Humans have bodies that are genetically and structurally very similar to those of the Great Apes and so we are classified in the Great Apes sub-group which is also known as the hominids (Family Hominidae).

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɪdiː/), whose members are known as the great apes[note 1] or hominids (/ˈhɒmɪnɪdz/), are a taxonomic family of primates that includes eight extant species in four genera: Pongo (the Bornean, Sumatran and Tapanuli orangutan); Gorilla (the eastern and western gorilla); Pan (the chimpanzee and the bonobo); and Homo, of which only modern humans remain.[1]

" Ethical Considerations For Those Without Constitutional Protections "

* Look Neurons Are Firing Red Herring *

An autonomic nervous system does not establish sentience .

A 15 weeks is a reference to when fetal abnormalities are often discovered by ultrasound , usually between 13 through 20 weeks ; 15 weeks is also when genetic diagnostics such as amniocentesis may typically be administered , though microvili testing may be available as early as 8 weeks .

Evidence Synthesis Pain perception requires conscious recognition or awareness of a noxious stimulus. Neither withdrawal reflexes nor hormonal stress responses to invasive procedures prove the existence of fetal pain, because they can be elicited by nonpainful stimuli and occur without conscious cortical processing. Fetal awareness of noxious stimuli requires functional thalamocortical connections. Thalamocortical fibers begin appearing between 23 to 30 weeks’ gestational age, while electroencephalography suggests the capacity for functional pain perception in preterm neonates probably does not exist before 29 or 30 weeks. For fetal surgery, women may receive general anesthesia and/or analgesics intended for placental transfer, and parenteral opioids may be administered to the fetus under direct or sonographic visualization. In these circumstances, administration of anesthesia and analgesia serves purposes unrelated to reduction of fetal pain, including inhibition of fetal movement, prevention of fetal hormonal stress responses, and induction of uterine atony.
Do you agree that what is known today, in all areas of science, medicine, and technology is about half of what will be known in 6 months? This is factual info not my opinion btw. How can you claim that what we know today about fetal development and precise knowledge of sentience is even close to what we’ll know relatively soon, within a lifetime? Humans have come along way within 500 years, and we will cover the same amount of information within possibly the next 5 years. An amazing time to be alive if we didn’t have sealed patents and shysters at the helm. Overall, humans are still in an “advanced stage of uprights” having too much information on our hands and too little know how about how to utilize the info ethically.

Humans living in 2022 will not be considered much differently than priests and apothecaries of 500 years ago recommending 3 x day bloodletting for a headache. Current times will be marked by future observers as an unnecessarily extended primitive period, particularly in fields like “cancer treatments” including crude chemotherapy and radiation. Talk about decades outdated now.

It is the same for fetal development and you are wrong to imply nothing will change in knowledge, if that’s your opinion. We weren’t right 500 years ago, and we’re still not right about many important problems and solutions, but getting closer.

They pledged up to $4K each to get abortions for their employees.

NOT

ONE

DIME

OF

MY

MONEY

WILL

GO

TO

MURDERING

CHILDREN.

FUCK AMAZON UP THE ASS!
Woke corporation's have got to be the most pathetic corrupt brainwashed pieces of crap this nation has ever in it's short history has had to deal with.

Hopefully boycotts work, because it's the only way to stop the bull crap before it's to late. Time to support platforms that coincide with our value's and morals in life. We're not perfect no one is, but good grief the walls to hell are getting greasier and greasier if we don't stop the madness of supporting anything gone woke. Toleration out of convenience has gotten this COUNTRY where it is today. Won't be good come judgement day.

" Hue Mammon Taxonomy "

* Going Ape Shit *

Humans are classified in the sub-group of primates known as the Great Apes.
Humans are primates, and are classified along with all other apes in a primate sub-group known as the hominoids (Superfamily Hominoidea).
This ape group can be further subdivided into the Great Apes and Lesser Apes. Humans have bodies that are genetically and structurally very similar to those of the Great Apes and so we are classified in the Great Apes sub-group which is also known as the hominids (Family Hominidae).

The Hominidae (/hɒˈmɪnɪdiː/), whose members are known as the great apes[note 1] or hominids (/ˈhɒmɪnɪdz/), are a taxonomic family of primates that includes eight extant species in four genera: Pongo (the Bornean, Sumatran and Tapanuli orangutan); Gorilla (the eastern and western gorilla); Pan (the chimpanzee and the bonobo); and Homo, of which only modern humans remain.[1]
So you are into Darwinism... Got it.... No sense in discussing anything with someone that can't figure out why there are still ape's and other primate's in the wild, but humans were somehow supposed to have evolved or transcended from them in an evolutionary transformative way ... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland “So what's the point of bringing my opinion into it?

NFBW: Your opinion is the legal reason that your secondary “politically biased” opinion is erroneous and not Constitutional because it is driven by religious zealotry ( @Beagle ) instead of Constitutional legal precedence and foundation.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland It is none of my business what a person does because personal decisions are just that--personal.

NFBW: You are absolutely correct. A woman’s personal decision is private and personal when it comes to what to do about an unwanted pregnancy. The court ruled it was a private, basically a personal matter prior to viability of the fetus outside the womb, and that ruling lasted for fifty years.

But here you contradict yourself to put party over the abortion rights of women when you claim it is not a private personal matter because abortion is not addressed in the Constitution.

RFC2212-#5,573 Ray From Cleveland However I support the Roe ruling because abortion is not constitutionally protected. It's not in the document, it was never discussed by the authors, it was a bad ruling back in the 70's when it was made.

NFBW: I’m hoping you stand by your primary opinion that what a woman does during pregnancy is her own business and none of your business and not the business of any system of government or organized religion.

You cannot hold both because what you call a bad ruling of the 70s was actually decided based on the right to privacy that every law abiding citizen gets, including pregnant women. Right to privacy is mentioned in the Constitution.

So which is it?

END2211121825 Florence

Last edited:

Forum List

Back