No Women: You Do NOT Have the Right To Choose

What’s even more odd is that you don’t realize that these are rare cases
Having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that it’s neither the role nor responsibility of the state to dictate to citizens whether to have a child or not.

Again, the issue is bad faith, dishonest efforts to conflate the issue of abortion with the authority of the state to interfere in personal, private decisions – one having nothing to do with the other.

‘Banning’ abortion is lawless government excess and overreach and should be aggressively opposed regardless one’s position on abortion.

My bride, Precious Flower, ladylike as she so reliably is....will state demurely to all who are reckless enough to ask her about abortion: "If you don't have a uterus...shut the f*ck up."

I note also that America needs a bunch of white men legislators ....big government.....ruling on what a woman and her uterus can be up to.
Is there a disconnect there?

I get it that Catholics are really into this "No Abortion"-thingy.
I get it.
Really I do.
And I say to my Catholic friends.....make "No Abortions" a Catholic thingy.

And let the rest of the world and the rest of the world's religions.....do it their way.
The Catholic way. The Jesus way. Ain't the only way.
There are many roads to Salvation....and a partnership with a God.

IMHO
No, Jesus said He is the ONLY way to G-d.

woman goes out gets drunk, has sex with some random dude, finds out she is knocked up...solution...kill a beautiful innocent child....makes sense to any sicko out there
And compelling that woman through force of law to give birth against her will is the ‘solution’ – that’s authoritarian idiocy.

If one believes abortion is immoral and wrong then find a way to end the practice that doesn’t involve increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

And compelling that woman through force of law to give birth against her will is the ‘solution’ – that’s authoritarian idiocy.

If one believes abortion is immoral and wrong then find a way to end the practice that doesn’t involve increasing the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.
And far Left whackjobs like you would love to overturn all criminal and penal laws.

Having nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that it’s neither the role nor responsibility of the state to dictate to citizens whether to have a child or not.

Again, the issue is bad faith, dishonest efforts to conflate the issue of abortion with the authority of the state to interfere in personal, private decisions – one having nothing to do with the other.

‘Banning’ abortion is lawless government excess and overreach and should be aggressively opposed regardless one’s position on abortion.
Nobody is banning abortion, feckless. I have already proposed teaching morals to kids so they don't grow up to be irresponsible adults ruining their lives, bodies and their lives and the lives of developing human beings.

Your whole post is all about YOU. What YOU think and what YOU believe. You live YOUR life the way YOU see fit, and go fuck yourself on the rights of others to believe differently.

There is no "person attempting to be born". There is only the woman and her doctor. Stop ascribing thoughts, abilities and rights to a blob of cells. You give those cells more credit for thoughtful consideration of the situation than you give to the women who are being forced to make these decisions.

This elevation of dividing cells to "personhood" is both biologically, ethically and morally wrongheaded and dangerous.

IF YOU BELIEVE ABORTION IS WRONG DON'T HAVE ONE. YOUR OPINION ON OTHER PEOPLE'S PREGNANCIES HAS NO VALIDITY WHATSOEVER.
BULLSHIT! Just as I said, there are 3 entities involved in abortion.
1. The doctor
2. The pregnant woman
3. The PERSON ATTEMPTING TO BE BORN

And since it is a matter of life & death to the person in the developing stage, that is what gives him/her the right to choose, and 100% of the time they choose to live.

What do YOU choose if your mother had contemplated an abortion of YOU ?Do you choose death for yourself ? I think not.

.Were YOU just a "blob of cells" to one time ? So it would have been OK to abort YOU ?
And we're not talking about just a bunch of cells. We are talking about a PERSON who just hasn't been born yet. As you can see in these illustrations, a fetus is almost fully formed at only 10 weeks, with arms, legs hands, feet, fingers ,toes, eyes & ears. But murdering Democrats won the ability to kill these PEOPLE right up to the minute of birth, and some of these killers have even advocated killing already born babies up to 28days old.

1666661975542.png
1666662440868.png

Wrong. You’re powerless to stop people from controlling their own bodies. Futile.

About 1/3 of women will have an abortion. Likely your mom, sister, wife, or daughter had one. ;). Suck it.
FALSE! It is not a matter of controlling a woman's body. It is a matter of controlling the body and life of the person being born, and saving them from the murderous trashbags who would try to kill them.

Women do have the right to choose. They can go to a more enlightened blue state and have it legally done or not. If they live in a Muslim country like Saudi Arabia, iran or a red state they simply need to travel to a blue state...although that could be difficult for lower income women.
The OP refers to the MORAL right, not legal capabilities.

Make no mistake ladies

Republicans think you should NOT Have a choice in this matter.
Absolutely they should not have a choice, because once they have a LIFE inside of them, that person's LIFE has rank over the woman's convenience. If the women want to have a choice, it is when they have (or don't have) sex, that is when they have their "choice", or to have that sex protected or unprotected. THEN, not when they later have a living person inside them.

Make no mistake ladies.

Absoultely they should not have a choice, because once they have a LIFE inside of them, that person's LIFE has rank over the woman's convenience. If the women want to have a choice, it is when they have (or don't have) sex, that is when they have their "choice", or to have that sex protected or unprotected. THEN, not when they later have a living person inside them.

Make no mistake ladies.
There ya go folks.

That’s the voice of the GOP.

No choice. Ever. Anywhere

Whoever gets access to your fridge should also be dependent on who needs it more. If you just ate and a homeless man is starving then he should have more of a right to your own fridge than you do.
FALSE! analogy. I did not make anybody be homeless or starving, but the woman DID make there be a living person inside of her. (which she could have taken action to prevent that)

There ya go folks.

That’s the voice of the GOP.

No choice. Ever. Anywhere
The fetus does not have a "choice" - looks like the GOP is speaking up where they cannot speak for themselves.

The choice of the fetus overrules the choice of the pregnant woman.

There ya go folks. That is indeed the voice of the GOP.

The fetus does not have a "choice" - looks like the GOP is speaking up where they cannot speak for themselves.

Pay attention to this creep folks.

He’s telling you where Congress is going to go if they take power

I had to think this one over for quite a while. In fact, I debated it in my mind for about a month before deciding on a policy. Finally, I am seeing this a bit more complex than most people (especially Democrats) are seeing it.

Florida Congresswoman, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, has said that abortion is a matter between a woman and her doctor. FALSE! I don't mean to pick on Debbie Wasserman Shultz, because there are thousands of people (mostly Democrats) who say the same thing. The fact is, abortion is a matter between 3 entities. The woman, her doctor, and the person attempting to be born.

Who has the choice between birth and abortion, should be determined by who has the most at stake. For the doctor, it's a paycheck. For the expectant woman, it is a matter of convenience, while for the developing baby, it is a matter of life and death. Bases on that, it is the fetus who should have the right to choose, no one else.

Those who support abortion, under the most liberal circumstances, should think about this. What if some months before you were born, your mother decided to abort YOU. Can you say now that you are in favor of that abortion ? If you say no, then you are in agreement with thousands of adults whose parents contemplated aborting them some decades ago. 100% of the respondents surveyed, chose life.

Totally and completely wrong.
A fetus is no more "alive" than any sperm or ovum is.
The fact it has more potential to become a life, if irrelevant.
The fact is it is not yet conscious, so does not at all care if it lives or dies, any more than a sperm or ovum does.
And if you believe in religion at all, then you do not care about the shell of a physical body, but the immortal soul, which also does not care what shell you decide to abort or not.
There is no one who cares at all if the shell they were in was aborted.
They either are religious and believe their soul would go into the next one, or they are not religious and believe that shell had not yet developed any consciousness to care.

The reality is that if you do not believe in abortion, then you should be trying to keep every sperm and ovum alive.

Wrong.
Pretending to speak for someone elese, like a fetus, is just plain evil.
No fetus would want to harm their mother, and would vastly prefer to be aborted.

Forum List

Back