Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

….except when another life is harmed, or worse - terminated.
MYOB - the contents of another person's body is none of your meddling business. It doesn't matter what you think is in there. Buzz off.

Last edited:
MYOB - the contents of another person's body is none of your meddling business. It doesn't matter what you think is in there. Buzz off.
Seems likev you ignoring your own advice caused the need for abortion. Maybe you should follow your own advice

Seems likev you ignoring your own advice caused the need for abortion. Maybe you should follow your own advice
You can't do it, can you? Gotta be sticking your nose up someone else's crotch.

The most important political division in the US isn't left and right. It's people who want to control others, and those who have no such desire.

You can't do it, can you? Gotta be sticking your nose up someone else's crotch.

The most important political division in the US isn't left and right. It's people who want to control others, and those who have no such desire.
You ignore the unborns right to life

Because the concept of unborn people having rights is nonsense. It's a conceit to justify your desire to bully others.
Baloney. It is an argument of when life begins. And you want to use abortion as birth control instead of safe sex.

Baloney. It is an argument of when life begins. And you want to use abortion as birth control instead of safe sex.

No, it's not. It's a question of an individual's sovereignty over their own body. What they choose to do with their life, and the life inside them, is just none of your fucking business. Jesus, get a hobby and quit meddling with others' lives.

No, it's not. It's a question of an individual's sovereignty over their own body. What they choose to do with their life, and the life inside them, is just none of your fucking business. Jesus, get a hobby and quit meddling with others' lives.
My hobby is antagonizing you.

Once an unborn child is considered life it is double homicide if the mother is killed. That baby has no voice and blue state shitholes will still allow you to get an ahortion

My hobby is antagonizing you.
Obviously. Trolling is the true calling for Trumpsters. That's all ya got.
Once an unborn child is considered life it is double homicide if the mother is killed. That baby has no voice and blue state shitholes will still allow you to get an ahortion
Listen - as I said, it doesn't matter what you imagine is in there - you have no business poking around in another person's body. People are not state property.

Obviously. Trolling is the true calling for Trumpsters. That's all ya got.

Listen - as I said, it doesn't matter what you imagine is in there - you have no business poking around in another person's body. People are not state property.
I have never poked your body.

Lol

Roe may be overturned. But they will not completely overturn it I think. I believe they may just go with 15 weeks.

We will not know til its out. But changes nothing on abortion except maybe having to travel to get an abortion.

You're advocating for the government to do that on your behalf. You're arguing for the state to monitor pregnant women and ensure they abide by your wishes.
Most laws will make illegal for doctors to do the abrtion. Up to a year in an old trigger law in Alabama.

No charges against the woman in that law

Most laws will make illegal for doctors to do the abrtion. Up to a year in an old trigger law in Alabama.

No charges against the woman in that law
Keep dancing. Will self induced abortion be allowed in these states? Why? If it's murder, it's murder, right?

Keep dancing. Will self induced abortion be allowed in these states? Why? If it's murder, it's murder, right?
Yawn. You are speculating. Each state will decide unless SCOTUS kicks the can again like Roe v Wade. Who said when life begins is something for future law to decide

Forum List

Back