Roe v Wade Falls. Can There Now Be Any Doubt Prayer Works?

The Supreme Court ruling will reduce abortions by making them less available and by putting it into people's minds that the government believes abortion is wrong.

All immorality harms all of society.

That's what they said about Roe, and look where we are.

You want someone who discredits atheism, look no further than the sex abuse in your atheist public schools. Now, enough of your derailing, and back to the topic.
or the pedophile hiding in the white house basement

awwwww----is the retard offended by the TRUTH?....to fucking bad ....
you are nothing but a shit stain
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Hey, dumbfuck, here's a little tip: If you're going to make some lame attempt at insulting someone's lack of intelligence and call them a retard, you should make sure you're not foolish enough to put your own monumental stupidity on display.

Ordinarily that'd be a typo, but when some cum-guzzling little fuck like you wants to pretend you're smart, it gets chalked up as stupidity.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN!

You're clearly too fucking stupid to understand that, on internet forums, you're never just talking to one person. I'm bettin' you got smacked in the head with a phone book when you were little.

You sit when you pee, don't you?

Little pin-headed bitch.

If ignorance could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...

Hey, dumbfuck, here's a little tip: If you're going to make some lame attempt at insulting someone's lack of intelligence and call them a retard, you should make sure you're not foolish enough to put your own monumental stupidity on display.

Ordinarily that'd be a typo, but when some cum-guzzling little fuck like you wants to pretend you're smart, it gets chalked up as stupidity.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN!

You're clearly too fucking stupid to understand that, on internet forums, you're never just talking to one person. I'm bettin' you got smacked in the head with a phone book when you were little.

You sit when you pee, don't you?

Little pin-headed bitch.

If ignorance could fly your house would be a fuckin' airport...
i bet you were dropped on your head a few times.....YOUR STUPIDITY shines through, once again dick sucker
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN!

One hallmark of those of low intellectual capacity is declaring victory at all times.
Not in a debate. If your opponent cannot reply with a cogent rebuttal in a timely manner nor answer your questions to their arguments, then they LOSE. The leftists here should say, soy un perdedor.

iu

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment and prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.
God certainly took his time answering this prayer -- 49 years and 63 million dead unborn babies.

God certainly took his time answering this prayer -- 49 years and 63 million dead unborn babies.
God's time is not man's time. God also allows for free will and for things we consider bad to happen.

God's time is not man's time. God also allows for free will and for things we consider bad to happen.
I know that. I also know that prayer works only when God decides it's time to let it work. That's why we need to do more than pray to get what we want.

i bet you were dropped on your head a few times.....YOUR STUPIDITY shines through, once again dick sucker
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN!

You've done nothing to dissuade anyone frm the belief that you're mentally retarded...

Well the case is nearly fifty years ago, and there were certainly people praying about it changing then and all along. Prayers do get answered, but this was really from conservative appointments to the court leading to this, and politics still continue while while the future is not so certain for us.

Well the case is nearly fifty years ago, and there were certainly people praying about it changing then and all along. Prayers do get answered, but this was really from conservative appointments to the court leading to this, and politics still continue while while the future is not so certain for us.
From election day 2012 all the way through the 2016, I prayed the Rosary every single day. No misses. My prayer was that Hillary would lose the election, because I knew what it would mean for the country if she won. My prayer was answered in spades. We got a terrific president who brought us what we are looking at today; a nation where the little babies are allowed to live.

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment and prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.
How many White children have you given birth to?

Well the work is far from over. The plan is to model US abortion laws on those of Ireland, where abortions, until recently, were illegal under all circumstances, including rape or when a patient's health and\or life is endangered by the pregnancy.

In what way does the poor suffer if their children are spared being murdered? Isn't that helping poor people?
Conservative women don't have abortions, or they wouldn't be conservative.
Rich liberals will probably fly to have their abortions, yes. Until these blue states are forced to ban abortion through Constitutional Amendment the same way slavery was banned.
Are you completely unaware of how enormously expensive it is to raise a kid? Another mouth to feed, another person to house and clothe. Medical expenses, daycare, etc, etc, etc. Of course conservatives don't care about such things. They only care that the kid gets born. If they can cause more misery and poverty, that's just tough shit.

Good luck getting 38 states to ratify an amendment completely banning abortion.

Forum List

Back