Roe v Wade Falls. Can There Now Be Any Doubt Prayer Works?

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment and prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.

Last edited:
While I am not doubting the benefits of prayer, apparently no one prayed hard enough to save a single one of tens of millions of children aborted over the last 49 years. If women who had abortions are guilty of exercising their freewill to achieve the murder of their unborn, then we all are guilty of failing to use our own freewill to directly END abortion mills where they've sat murderously for five decades. Sorry, but your celebratory mood falls silently on the mountain of infant skulls taller than Mt. Everest.

While I am not doubting the benefits of prayer, apparently no one prayed hard enough to save a single one of tens of millions of children aborted over the last 49 years. If women who had abortions are guilty of exercising their freewill to achieve the murder of their unborn, then we all are guilty of failing to use our own freewill to directly END abortion mills where they've sat murderously for five decades. Sorry, but your celebratory mood falls silently on the mountain of infant skulls taller than Mt. Everest.
No one says atrocities won't occur or that the world will be perfect.

that's agood question. And what would have happened to those people...what DID happen to those people that tried to shut down those abortion mills? Did they stop it? COULD they have stopped it. Sometimes God let's us as people and as a society reap the results of our sin.

I've got another question...those mask nazi nurses that said, 'we're doing this for the children who are dying of covid'. Making us wear the mask to accomodate their moral superiority...except there were no more children dying of covid than children who die of the flu every year. And it dawned on me. The medical field could have shut down abortions. All they had to do was to refuse to do them...and then to wear an anti abortion mask as activists against abortion...but they didn't.

So basically, the prayers from the other side were more powerful in 1973 when Roe v Wade took place. And now after 49 years of prayer-battles, God decided to get off his lazy ass and correct it?
The left isn't saying prayers. A large number of them don't even believe in God.

And another thing If atheist drug-addict and alkie George Carlin is your life coach, you're in big trouble. Kind of explains the tone of your post.
Recall in an earlier well-received thread I totally discredited the hype that is Carlin.

Last edited:
It also helps to have nominees that are willing to lie to get on the court.

Such hatred! What did gay people ever do to you?
Why would you say I hate gay people? Why do you assume all gays do immoral things?

And yes, the black lady nominee lied. She said she was an impartial jurist.

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.

You're acting as though the impending Supreme Court ruling is going to make abortion illegal. It's going to do no such thing. It simply returns the power to the states to decide whether or not it's legal in each state. That's all. Believing that it will be illegal in every state is silly and ignorant. That won't happen.

As for gay marriage, why could you possibly fucking care? No one is seeking you out as a homosexual partner, are they? How do two gay people being allowed to marry negatively impact you?

Gay marriage, like it or not, is here to stay.

Oh, and if you really want to find someone who discredits Catholicism, you needn't look any further than the local rectory...

abortion is NOBODYS business, except the 1 having it done.....you have no clue why it's being done....
SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
the world would be a much better place, if retarded idiots minded their own lives, and nobody else's...
freedom of choice

You're acting as though the impending Supreme Court ruling is going to make abortion illegal. It's going to do no such thing. It simply returns the power to the states to decide whether or not it's legal in each state. That's all. Believing that it will be illegal in every state is silly and ignorant. That won't happen.
The Supreme Court ruling will reduce abortions by making them less available and by putting it into people's minds that the government believes abortion is wrong.
As for gay marriage, why could you possibly fucking care? No one is seeking you out as a homosexual partner, are they? How do two gay people being allowed to marry negatively impact you?
All immorality harms all of society.
Gay marriage, like it or not, is here to stay.
That's what they said about Roe, and look where we are.

Oh, and if you really want to find someone who discredits Catholicism, you needn't look any further than the local rectory...
You want someone who discredits atheism, look no further than the sex abuse in your atheist public schools. Now, enough of your derailing, and back to the topic.

what... are you not celebrating?

I mean... i don't get this... If this is not good news, then...

?????

Forum List

Back