Bible Proof.......Y/N

God is Belief.
God is Faith.

There is no proof one way or the other.

Can we agree on this?
God comes down, heals a bunch of people, turns water into whine, raises people from the dead, dies on a cross, and is resurrected and the ascends into heaven before your eyes.

Would that be enough proof for you?

God comes down, heals a bunch of people, turns water into whine, raises people from the dead, dies on a cross, and is resurrected and the ascends into heaven before your eyes.

Would that be enough proof for you?
Faith.
As I said.
This is ALL Faith and Belief.

Why are you confusing this with FACT?
There is NO PROOF.

God is Belief.
God is Faith.

Can we agree on this?

No. History is faith-based, especially on individual activities. Even mass activities such as Nanjing Massacre reckoned by the UN lack proof that it can be denied by the Japanese.

God, like history, is a result of testimonies from the claimed eyewitnesses in different periods of time. They all portrayed a God with the same set of characteristics.

As an analogy, your grandpa wrote a book about his grandpa on how he said about people he met in his life. What proof does your grandson have when he reads the book (about the persons met by your grandpa's grandpa)? That's what history is on a person meeting another person.

That said. God if true can only be conveyed this way in testimonies left behind by the chosen eyewitnesses, simply because He has a covenant with humans which demands faith for humans to be saved. Thus He won't show up publicly but only through His chosen eyewitnesses.

Last edited:
Faith.
As I said.
This is ALL Faith and Belief.

Why are you confusing this with FACT?
There is NO PROOF.
John 20:24-31
But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
I am a personnel witness to the power of God's Word. It was terrifying.

God is Belief.
God is Faith.

Can we agree on this?
Bible stories may be based on real events, but to draw conclusions of historicity requires more and different kinds of proof. A portion says nothing about the whole.

No. History is faith-based, especially on individual activities. Even mass activities such as Nanjing Massacre reckoned by the UN lack proof that it can be denied by the Japanese.

God, like history, is a result of testimonies from the claimed eyewitnesses in different periods of time. They all portrayed a God with the same set of characteristics.

As an analogy, your grandpa wrote a book about his grandpa on how he said about people he met in his life. What proof does your grandson have when he reads the book (about the persons met by your grandpa's grandpa)? That's what history is on a person meeting another person.

That said. God if true can only be conveyed this way in testimonies left behind by the chosen eyewitnesses, simply because He has a covenant with humans which demands faith for humans to be saved. Thus He won't show up publicly but only through His chosen eyewitnesses.
This is partially true. However, as individuals, we can receive revelations for ourselves and family through prayer and answered by the Holy Ghost. We also can know right from wrong through the light of Christ which is our conscience. Conscience can be helpful if we don't snuff out the light with criminal things like abortion, abominable homosexual behavior, murder and all vile things.

God is Belief.
God is Faith.

Can we agree on this?
God is infinite and a living being is limited.
A human being that experiences God cannot live; this was stated implicitly after God spoke the 10 Commandments.
Thus, to prove God requires another path...perhaps an intensive lifetime study of how the universe as we know it is mathematically impossible.

A human being that experiences God cannot live; this was stated implicitly after God spoke the 10 Commandments.
Thus, to prove God requires another path...perhaps an intensive lifetime study of how the universe as we know it is mathematically impossible.
A living being is limited until he receives his glorified resurrected body in the Celestial Kingdom. Then, he/she has infinite glory in him. John 10:34; Psalms 82:6

A living being is limited until he receives his glorified resurrected body in the Celestial Kingdom. Then, he/she has infinite glory in him. John 10:34; Psalms 82:6
Which is why I stated that the human cannot live.
I should have been more explicit...the human's soul cannot remain attached to its mundane physical existence.

Which is why I stated that the human cannot live.
I should have been more explicit...the human's soul cannot remain attached to its mundane physical existence.
That is true until the resurrection, Then the spirit and body are united as one eternally.

That is true until the resurrection, Then the spirit and body are united as one eternally.
We have many questions about how pure the soul will be when that happens.
God will not be satisfied until all souls are working as one, as in Adam Kadmon.

We have many questions about how pure the soul will be when that happens.
God will not be satisfied until all souls are working as one, as in Adam Kadmon.
1 Corinthians 15: 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming...40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

Three incorruptionable bodies one a little lower in glory than another than another. So, not all souls will be working together. The will be in different locations of Heaven but all working for the Glory of God.

Does this so called GOD

Grant your prayers?
Is this GOD even capable of hearing 8 Billion Prayers per Day.

I support your faith, but I believe your faith is .......

Does this so called GOD

Grant your prayers?
Is this GOD even capable of hearing 8 Billion Prayers per Day.

I support your faith, but I believe your faith is .......
Are you referring to CNN's 10 viewers?

Forum List

Back