Roe v Wade Falls. Can There Now Be Any Doubt Prayer Works?

Gay marriage implies gay sex which is against the teachings of God. It's immoral and immoral acts harm all of society. The gay marriage ruling will fall for the same reason abortion fell. It's based on the non-existent right to privacy

The fact that your religion calls it immoral is irrelevant to the laws of the US.

Until you get your constitutional amendment passed, there can be no state religion. So you cannot remove the same sex marriage ruling on the grounds it goes against religion. That would be unconstitutional.

Hey guys, Mashmont has to go. Looks like I've won all the debates this morning anyway. Later.

Hey guys, Mashmont has to go. Looks like I've won all the debates this morning anyway. Later.
There is no heaven for babies nor mothers. You have not only not won the debates, we are only just getting started with analysis of protection racket insolence and overconfidence that attempts to decide the fate of mother and child, including xian mafia science.

The reason why it takes two atheists to change a lightbulb is that it requires one to actually change it, the other to videotape the procedure to prove to others that god didn't do it.

Gay marriage implies gay sex which is against the teachings of God.

I don't really give a shit what God thinks about it...

It's immoral and immoral acts harm all of society.

No, they don't.

Two guys bangin' ass behind closed doors does nothing to harm society.

You just hate the fact that they're having sex and you're not...

The gay marriage ruling will fall for the same reason abortion fell. It's based on the non-existent right to privacy

You don't believe that we have a right to privacy?

Prove there is. You made the claim.

He was merely making a passing comment on something he believes exists. You're the one who made the definitive claim when you said "There is no reincarnation".

You can't prove it doesn't exist.

Guess we'll just chalk this up as another failed argument for Mashmouth...

Two guys don't have the plumbing to marry. Neither do two girls.
So only those who can have heterosexual intercourse can marry. What about impotent or elderly men or infertile women? Should men have to prove their virility to marry?

you could say the same about killing adults

Murdering people is NOBODYS business, except the 1 having it done.....you have no clue why it's being done....
SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
the world would be a much better place, if retarded idiots minded their own lives, and nobody else's...
freedom of choice to murder
SCUM demonRATS love this idea....they don't give 2 shits about you....they are into riots, looting, murdering, arson.....anything else?

I guess you don't know how forums work, do you, Einstein?

Post #39. You told Penelope to "be nice".

She doesn't have to be and, with regards to her interactions with you, I hope she's not...
there you go...sticking your nose where it has nothing to do w/you.....typical
you don't think she can defend herself though....right?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back