Roe v Wade Falls. Can There Now Be Any Doubt Prayer Works?

Nothing fails like prayer.

Had to wait 50 years and then cheat.

God sure is an incapable fellow.

God allowed 49 years of baby killing, but it only caught his attention when some dude on USMB created a prayer group, or some shit? Thanks, OP. You really showed that God to be an inattentive retard.
no, it's just that we humans do not fully comprehend God

but you apparently don't comprehend the power of prayer to said God

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment and prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.
Nothing fails like prayer, Dipshit. Gonzalo Lira's video today mentions another Scotus leak found published in Woodward's The Brethren. When this Woodward link is found, it will go into the current RvW file for further scrutiny of POSPOTUS/dem patholigies.

So everyone has the right to marry, if you approve of their choice.
Two guys don't have the plumbing to marry. Neither do two girls.
You said the black lady nominee lied. She said she was an impartial jurist. How do you know she lied or are you the liar?
She proved she wasn't when she refused to define 'woman'. She proved she was in league with the nutcase trans movement.

Nothing fails like prayer, Dipshit. Gonzalo Lira's video today mentions another Scotus leak found published in Woodward's The Brethren. When this Woodward link is found, it will go into the current RvW file for further scrutiny of POSPOTUS/dem patholigies.
We're celebratin'. My message panel is lit up like a Christmas tree. America is jubilant today! Hear that big noise last night? That's the 500 million little babies in Heaven shoutin' with us.

We're celebratin'. My message panel is lit up like a Christmas tree. America is jubilant today! Hear that big noise last night? That's the 500 million little babies in Heaven shoutin' with us.
You're simply another automaton fucked up in the lord. More reasonable Homo sapiens will understand that there is never a time that the organism in the womb is not alive. This allows them to see through the religious pathology that attempts to steal what the Tin Man always already has. xian mafia does not get to confiscate what is also the property of non-religious Homo sapiens.

You're simply another automaton fucked up in the lord. More reasonable Homo sapiens will understand that there is never a time that the organism in the womb is not alive. This allows them to see through the religious pathology that attempts to steal what the Tin Man always already has. xian mafia does not get to confiscate what is also the property of non-religious Homo sapiens.
I didn't understand that, but that's OK.

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment and prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.

Almost 50 years and 60 million abortions. Seems like whomever you think heard your prayers took their own sweet time. Oh, and while the leaked papers indicate that the courts may strike down Roe v. Wade, they have not done so yet.

"Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down."

I get why you hate Roe v. Wade. But why does same sex marriage matter so much? And on what grounds do you see the US Supreme Court ruling against it?

500 million little babies in heaven? 60 million abortions performed in the US between Roe v. Wade and now.

So you think there were 8+ fetuses per abortion?? Slept through health class, huh?

500 million little babies in heaven? 60 million abortions performed in the US between Roe v. Wade and now.

So you think there were 8+ fetuses per abortion?? Slept through health class, huh?
So you think the only abortions were in the US? Slept through geography class, huh?

Almost 50 years and 60 million abortions. Seems like whomever you think heard your prayers took their own sweet time. Oh, and while the leaked papers indicate that the courts may strike down Roe v. Wade, they have not done so yet.

"Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down."

I get why you hate Roe v. Wade. But why does same sex marriage matter so much? And on what grounds do you see the US Supreme Court ruling against it?
Gay marriage implies gay sex which is against the teachings of God. It's immoral and immoral acts harm all of society. The gay marriage ruling will fall for the same reason abortion fell. It's based on the non-existent right to privacy

Forum List

Back