Roe v Wade Falls. Can There Now Be Any Doubt Prayer Works?

abortion is NOBODYS business, except the 1 having it done.....you have no clue why it's being done....
SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
the world would be a much better place, if retarded idiots minded their own lives, and nobody else's...
freedom of choice
you could say the same about killing adults

Murdering people is NOBODYS business, except the 1 having it done.....you have no clue why it's being done....
SHUT YOUR MOUTHS, AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
the world would be a much better place, if retarded idiots minded their own lives, and nobody else's...
freedom of choice to murder

The Supreme Court ruling will reduce abortions by making them less available
And therefore the poor will suffer and the RICH will fly to a State that allows abortion.
Will conservative women continue to get abortions?

Of course they will.

Mashmont care to respond?

God allowed 49 years of baby killing, but it only caught his attention when some dude on USMB created a prayer group, or some shit? Thanks, OP. You really showed that God to be an inattentive retard.

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.
You have it right. Jesus fricken christ you one of the losers.

And therefore the poor will suffer and the RICH will fly to a State that allows abortion.
Will conservative women continue to get abortions?

Of course they will.

Mashmont care to respond?
In what way does the poor suffer if their children are spared being murdered? Isn't that helping poor people?
Conservative women don't have abortions, or they wouldn't be conservative.
Rich liberals will probably fly to have their abortions, yes. Until these blue states are forced to ban abortion through Constitutional Amendment the same way slavery was banned.

God allowed 49 years of baby killing, but it only caught his attention when some dude on USMB created a prayer group, or some shit? Thanks, OP. You really showed that God to be an inattentive retard.
If you think God cares, think agains.

So you think free will shouldn't be allowed?

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.
Prayer doesn’t work – there’s nothing to ‘pray’ to.

But Roe being overturn leaves no doubt that evil will often prevail.

In what way does the poor suffer if their children are spared being murdered? Isn't that helping poor people?
Conservative women don't have abortions, or they wouldn't be conservative.
Rich liberals will probably fly to have their abortions, yes. Until these blue states are forced to ban abortion through Constitutional Amendment the same way slavery was banned.
Republicans have abortions , they don't advertise it like democrats. The republicans were just as soon kill the republicans who have abortions.

Forum List

Back