Roe v Wade Falls. Can There Now Be Any Doubt Prayer Works?

The Supreme Court ruling will reduce abortions by making them less available and by putting it into people's minds that the government believes abortion is wrong.

This will apparently come as a big surprise to you, but there's no shortage of people who don't really give a shit what the government thinks...

All immorality harms all of society.

That's simple to say.

But you failed to answer the question. HOW do two gay people being allowed to marry negatively impact YOU?

That's what they said about Roe, and look where we are.

Well, there's a difference, With abortion, right-wing zealots like yourself talk about how abortion is killing a baby.

No such argument can be made with regards to gay marriage.

The fact is that allowing two gay people to marry doesn't impact you an iota, unless you're the kind of person who believes you should dictate the lives of others. Are you that kind of person?

You want someone who discredits atheism, look no further than the sex abuse in your atheist public schools. Now, enough of your derailing, and back to the topic.

I'm not derailing anything. YOU'RE the one who brought up people who are trying to discredit Catholicism, not me. So stop your whining.

I just told you where you could find those who do that...

Until these blue states are forced to ban abortion through Constitutional Amendment the same way slavery was banned.

That's what you're failing to wrap your pointed little head around: If they're blue states, they're not going to ban abortion...

This will apparently come as a big surprise to you, but there's no shortage of people who don't really give a shit what the government thinks...
But there are impressionable kids who may be on the fence, but if they know society views abortion is wrong, they might think twice before having one.
That's simple to say.

But you failed to answer the question. HOW do two gay people being allowed to marry negatively impact YOU?
I already answered. All immoral acts harm all of society.
Well, there's a difference, With abortion, right-wing zealots like yourself talk about how abortion is killing a baby.

No such argument can be made with regards to gay marriage.

The fact is that allowing two gay people to marry doesn't impact you an iota, unless you're the kind of person who believes you should dictate the lives of others. Are you that kind of person?
Abortion does kill a baby. This is mainstream knowledge. Gay marriage involves illicit sex acts. Those are immoral. Acts of immorality harm all of society.

But there are impressionable kids who may be on the fence, but if they know society views abortion is wrong, they might think twice before having one.

Let their parents have that conversation with them, then...

I already answered. All immoral acts harm all of society.

You're a fucking failure.l

You haven't explained HOW it harms anyone, dummy...

Abortion does kill a baby. This is mainstream knowledge.

No, it's a matter of opinion...

Gay marriage involves illicit sex acts. Those are immoral. Acts of immorality harm all of society.

Well, then I guess my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend are out to flat-out decimate society, because we do things that would make a tight-ass like you apoplectic...

Conservative women don't have abortions, or they wouldn't be conservative.
LOOLLOOLLLLLLLOOOOLLL, YES they do.
Amazing that you deny this obvious fact.
Bullshit!

I know that one firsthand.
I posted this about a local Christian Family.
Terrible acts of Faith.
Hypocrites.

I know a very conservative (R) Christian Family, Pharmacist Father, Government employee wife, with 3 children.

The son fell in love and married a beautiful girl.
She cheated, got pregnant with another mans spawn, and Guess What DGS49
They supported her having the abortion, because "to save the marriage."

Then they moved to TX to be around "the morally correct Christian members of society."

Thoughts?
Were they correct to support that abortion?

Acts of immorality harm all of society.

So, my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend just got home, so I'm gonna' go upstairs so she can treat me like a carnival ride for a while.

Then we're headed out.

I can't wait to see more of Mashmouth's lunacy upon my return...

Let their parents have that conversation with them, then...
What parents?
You're a fucking failure.l

You haven't explained HOW it harms anyone, dummy...
Ever heard of the AIDS epidemic?
No, it's a matter of opinion...
Not to an educated person.
Well, then I guess my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend are out to flat-out decimate society, because we do things that would make a tight-ass like you apoplectic...
They don't do the mail-order thing in PR, do they?

Anyhow, I think I've had about enough of your crap. See ya.

Last edited:
The left isn't saying prayers. A large number of them don't even believe in God.

And another thing If atheist drug-addict and alkie George Carlin is your life coach, you're in big trouble. Kind of explains the tone of your post.
Recall in an earlier well-received thread I totally discredited the hype that is Carlin.
Then why did Roe v. Wade happen in 1973, if the left said no prayers?

God must really hate your side.

I have heard all my adult life "Roe v Wade is here to stay. It will never be overturned". And now it appears this great Supreme Court has decided to rid the nation of this scourge. America rejoices! What the leftists, atheists, and communists all failed to take into account was the power of commitment and prayer of millions of people. When you have a cause that is 100% right, and you have a mass of people working and praying to do something about it, such a force is immutable. It can never be overcome. Atheists don't understand motivation of the kind that comes from God.

Let me give you a smaller example. I collect in front a store for a charity near and dear to my heart one weekend each year. Nobody makes money off this charity. No employees. We're all volunteers. So I have a ritual. I attend early morning Mass, say a Rosary, ask for God to help me be successful during the day and to have stamina. So then I go to my post fully armed with confidence, knowing my cause is great, and I am able to stand in the cold and wind for 11 hours on end without a break. The next day I do the same thing. Attend morning Mass, say the Rosary, then collect 11 hours straight without a break. The reason I can do it is I am so engrossed in engaging the people, I don't feel cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, or have to go to the bathroom. And I do this two straight days. Where does my strength and endurance come from? My trust in the power of God.

And so imagine multiplying this strength of will and commitment by millions of people over years and decades. You have a force that CANNOT fail. And this is why the Marxist left does everything in its power to discredit Christianty and Catholicism. They want to get people away from such commitment. But they can't overcome God and righteousness, and people committed to those things.

Gay marriage is next, people. It's going down.

It's not about prayer, it's about CHEATING.

The US has seen more people vote Republican in a presidential election ONCE since the 1990. Literally in the last FOUR DECADES, 32 years, they've won the popular vote once.

In House elections Republicans have won eight times in that time, half the amount. However in 2012 and 1996 the Democrats have won more votes and yet had less seats.

In Senate elections the Democrats have had a majority of votes for the last three elections (a whole Senate cycle) since 2004. In 2020, the number of votes in favor of the Democrats in the last three elections was 26.8 million votes more.

And yet the Republicans have had 5 Supreme Court nominations in this time to the Democrats' four.

It's a bizarre system that is open to abuse, open to gerrymandering, manipulation, spending of money to influence votes.

The whole German election of 2021 cost LESS than one Senate election race in North Carolina in 2020.

Forum List

Back