Roe overturned

The presidential election is 51 separate elections in the states and DC.
yes, and every citizen has the right to vote. then the state electors vote. you may not like it but without the EC the small states would have no voice and our national elections would be decided by california, NY, Fla and maybe Texas.. no other state votes would matter.

Say, that's a nice squirrel you pointed out there.

I'm pro reducing the stupid gene. So yeah you don't want a covid vaccine? Okay.
I’m the smartest person you will ever meet.
F9E3929B-A957-4570-8F9C-EB6B056831CF.jpeg

You aren't asking about "protection".
You're asking when should the single cell, a fertilized egg, be entitled to the rights of of a baby born alive.
Apples and oranges.
What other points of minutia are you going bring up?

There is never a time it is not human life. Try to keep up with this crotch-clownism, because smuggling another term into the argument is like POSCOTUS using the oxymoronic term, "viability."
Viability-medical definition: capable of surviving outside the uterus a 26-week-old viable fetus.

Never say never. It all depends on the state of the state. If the state of affairs was that human beings were an endangered species, the state would have a compelling interest.....I think.
I was thinking about this whole issue last night before I went to bed. In the long term these states that are making strong abortion laws are doing something that they really dread. In assuming responsibility for all the lives in their state they must correspond by instituting universal health Care and education for all. They can't help it, it goes along with the totalitarian fascist state and is required to compliment the extraordinary demands they place on their citizens.

The Dems will pretend this didn't happen:

Obama Promised to Codify R v W in 2007

' Jun 26 'Issues' such as R v W are engineered by corporation to distract from other extremely important problems....it can be rehashed continually on emotions....capturing attention....lots of emotions with little chance of acceptable 'resolution.'? '

I was thinking about this whole issue last night before I went to bed. In the long term these states that are making strong abortion laws are doing something that they really dread. In assuming responsibility for all the lives in their state they must correspond by instituting universal health Care and education for all. They can't help it, it goes along with the totalitarian fascist state and is required to compliment the extraordinary demands they place on their citizens.
Yes, the 'state of the state.' But we've already shown that to list those states that were forefront in the suppression of abortion, Wikipedia has already thrown a monkey wrench into the research: They mention the states on their 'Abortion in the United States' page, then give 3 references concerning these important states circa 1860 (Refs # 20, 21 and 22). But none of these references give the prisoner the names of the states so that they can be compared with the trigger states we already know of. The names of these states are crucial for analysis of the pathology, especially before the November midterms, and especially since the Alito leak was Dem-directed yellow journalism.

Forum List

Back