Roe overturned

No one is killing babies. An abortion terminates a fetus. A fetus become a baby at birth and only at birth. To claim abortion kills or murders babies is a bold face lie intended to create guilt and shame in women having abortions, one the worst experiences of their lives.
And yet, it is impossible to soundly argue an abortion does not end an innocent human life.
This likely explains the "guilt" and 'worst experience of their lives" part.

I know how stupid you are......but I'm the eternal optimist.....I'll try to teach you:

.....this is the etymology of fetus....

fetus (n.)
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg" (tending to mean vaguely the embryo in the later stage of development), from Latin fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring,"
fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

It is a baby, and a human being.

And your sort demands the ability to slaughter it......even well after birth:
Infanticide now mainstream Democrat policy.

1. "Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills"
Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

2. "Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’
The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”
Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

The Democrats are true to their forebears:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"

New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"

Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

Spend some time reforming yourself
Grow up. A foetus is not a child or a human. Yet. Don't believe me? When it is six weeks old, take it out of its mother's womb and see how it survives. My argument is based on science. BTW, I AM anti abortion. I just don't like third parties telling a woman what to do with her body based on voodoo therapy (ie religion). Funny how the right wing are always telling govt and everybody else to stay out of their lives, yet when it comes to abortion they couldn't be more intrusive...

Ok, how do you differentiate between a born child killed on the operating table and a rowdy 2 year old killed for acting up? Both are human beings capable of life. Why would you kill one and not the other?
You can't. But at the same time it's funny how the right wing are demanding that unwed young women who can't take care of themselves let alone a baby (and the VAST majority of abortions are due to this), is the same political persuasion that, once the baby is born and the mother asks for help, tells her 'you're the one who got yourself into this mess, you're on your own'. Robin Williams once did a great stand up routine on this. It was funny in the delivery but the message was sobering.

You are incorrect. The fetus is always already a human being, always already a baby. The term fetus is precisely designed to dupe the scapegoat from reasoning correctly while removing the semantics, as per Jean-Luc Nancy: "We (are [italics]) meaning." (The Gravity of Thought). Neither SCOTUS nor the theologians seem to mind if they perpetuate this dupage when both are being paid to do it.
Car manufactures do not call an automobile chassis with a mounted engine a car. It is car in the making Likewise scientists do not call a 12 week fetus which has human organs but can not survive a baby. It is a baby in the making. Mothers may lovingly referred to a fetus that they carry as their baby. And doctors will always refer the fetus as your baby. Does that make fetus a baby? That is a question for a philosopher, priest, or laymen not a scientists. However, for prolifers, the instance from the sperm fertilizes the egg, it's becomes a baby. This is necessary so you scream murderer at women leaving an abortion clinic. Screaming you murdered your fetus would not same effect and probably would not bring the woman to tears which of course is the purpose.

Car manufactures do not call an automobile chassis with a mounted engine a car. It is car in the making Likewise scientists do not call a 12 week fetus which has human organs but can not survive a baby. It is a baby in the making. Mothers may lovingly referred to a fetus that they carry as their baby. And doctors will always refer the fetus as your baby. Does that make fetus a baby? That is a question for a philosopher, priest, or laymen not a scientists. However, for prolifers, the instance from the sperm fertilizes the egg, it's becomes a baby. This is necessary so you scream murderer at women leaving an abortion clinic. Screaming you murdered your fetus would not same effect and probably would not bring the woman to tears which of course is the purpose.
:salute:

I would only add to your brilliant post....

None of the folks who applaud this reckless decision by the courts add 9 months to their date of birth when giving their age. If they really thought that life began at conception, they would do so. As a legal matter, the courts are going to have a lot of fun deciding when someone actually is old enough to vote, buy a gun, stand trial as an adult, qualify for social security, etc...

Grow up. A foetus is not a child or a human. Yet. Don't believe me? When it is six weeks old, take it out of its mother's womb and see how it survives. My argument is based on science. BTW, I AM anti abortion. I just don't like third parties telling a woman what to do with her body based on voodoo therapy (ie religion). Funny how the right wing are always telling govt and everybody else to stay out of their lives, yet when it comes to abortion they couldn't be more intrusive...
What the right wing really means is government stay out of my life, protect my right to worship but it's ok to push my religion on others.

It's ok to shoot a man in the back running down the street because you think he committed a crime. However it that same man rapes a women, she is forced by the government to bear his child in a slave state.

Last edited:
What the right wing really means is government stay out of my life, protect my right to worship but it's ok to push my religion on others.

It's ok to shoot a man in the back running down the street because you think he committed a crime. However it that same man rapes a women, she is forced by the government to bear his child in a slave state.
Thank goodness this is an exceedingly rare happening.

No one is killing babies. An abortion terminates a fetus. A fetus become a baby at birth and only at birth. To claim abortion kills or murders babies is a bold face lie intended to create guilt and shame in women having abortions, one the worst experiences of their lives.
Dead wrong. "Fetus" is only a term describing a STAGE of HUMAN life

Last I herd, life begins at birth and ends with death.
Which is denied when you abort a perfectly healthy unborn baby. Even Roe V Wade recognized this. As they allowed the viability concept into their decision. They MADE LAW which was NOT THEIR JOB. They set a time table of VIABILITY to allow bans on abortions. The Constitution doesn't allow them to CREATE LAW. Only interpret law. The Texas law that was Roe V Wade was a complete abortion ban. Not 15 weeks.

Almost the entire country would agree with allow abortions on rape and incest.

Almost the entire country would agree to allow abortion for the life of the mother or the baby has no chance.

Almost the entire country would allow 1st Trimester abortions.

Almost the entire country are against 3rd trimester abortions. unless conditions exist for health and safety of the mother or baby.

Roe V Wade decision kicked the can down the road on when life begins. They set it at viability. At the time 28 weeks. 2 later rulings and medical tech brought that down to 21 weeks.

That question of when in the 2nd trimester life begins is still here. The can is still here. And you want to kick it again. And neither side wants to end this BS with a perm fix that both sides can agree on. It is used as a wedge for politics and nothing more.

I have stated in many threads that we could use the Mississippi law for the nation. Set the life begins at 15 weeks and then ban ALL ABORTION after that. Except for the life of the mother.

It is not for the Courts to DECIDED when Life begins. That is not their job. It is the legislature of this country that must decide this. And given the fact that both sides are in the trenches on this. Seems they did the only thing they could do. Let the states fight it out for themselves.

You are stupid. For example, to intervene in the development process as we've seen above, # 2, 483: " is not human," which is absurd.

We have linked Fau Chi and the NIH to abortion science. This history goes back to ~ 1800, 1820 Connecticut, when women were using phytochemical means to abort (Pennyroyal, Cottonwood, etc.). This continues today, except that now we're going to link it to the esoterica of the Chinese communist virus, SARS-CoV-2.

Phytochemical abortion science is as important as defining the stupid, vulgarized term, "fetus." A direct SARS-CoV-2 link to the NIH and abortion science is this report:

SARS-CoV-2 Biomarkers / Withania somnifera Abortifacient / Chloroquine / Wuhan Institute of Virology / Hox Genes
'....Fig. 4a Activation of Hox genes during differentiation.'

Guttmacher was director of NIH. Guttmacher Institute links to abortion science and history. Hox genes link to Guttmacher syndrome. Duh.

I have stated in many threads that we could use the Mississippi law for the nation. Set the life begins at 15 weeks and then ban ALL ABORTION after that. Except for the life of the mother.

It is not for the Courts to DECIDED when Life begins. That is not their job. It is the legislature of this country that must decide this. And given the fact that both sides are in the trenches on this. Seems they did the only thing they could do. Let the states fight it out for themselves.
Life never ends. That is the pathology that POSSCOTUS exploits.

'....short rib polydactyly that gave him absolutely no chance to live....The major problem with these conditions is that many are not detectable until later in the pregnancy. The more severe ones put parents In an extremely difficult situation: where do you draw the line at how much suffering they are willing to set their child up for? In a world post Roe v. Wade, will future parents have the rights to make a decision to abort? '

Life never ends. That is the pathology that POSSCOTUS exploits.

'....short rib polydactyly that gave him absolutely no chance to live....The major problem with these conditions is that many are not detectable until later in the pregnancy. The more severe ones put parents In an extremely difficult situation: where do you draw the line at how much suffering they are willing to set their child up for? In a world post Roe v. Wade, will future parents have the rights to make a decision to abort? '
In over half the states of course they will. It's not illegal in half the states in the country. They allow partial birth abortions in many states. Most over states will allow abortions if needed due to medical problems.

Most allow for incest and rape. Some are now getting stupid on that as well. Which will cost them their seats possibly. The country needs a compromise. Politicians don't want this. They WANT THE WEDGE.

You are incorrect. The fetus is always already a human being, always already a baby. The term fetus is precisely designed to dupe the scapegoat from reasoning correctly while removing the semantics, as per Jean-Luc Nancy: "We (are [italics]) meaning." (The Gravity of Thought). Neither SCOTUS nor the theologians seem to mind if they perpetuate this dupage when both are being paid to do it.
Dupage???

Get over yourself

A FOETUS cannot survive outside the host’s body

Period

" A foetus is not a child or a human."

No wonder you spent most of your educational career in summer school, you dunce.

fetus (n.)
late 14c., "the young while in the womb or egg" (tending to mean vaguely the embryo in the later stage of development), from Latin fetus (often, incorrectly, foetus) "the bearing or hatching of young, a bringing forth, pregnancy, childbearing, offspring,"
fetus | Origin and meaning of fetus by Online Etymology Dictionary

It is a baby, and a human being.

And your sort demands the ability to slaughter it......even well after birth:
Infanticide now mainstream Democrat policy.

1. "Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills"
Rhode Island and Vermont Democrats Propose Radical Abortion Bills

2. "Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’
The former [Democrat] governor of Colorado, who has expressed support for population control and said that the elderly have a “duty to die,” has come out against a state amendment that would recognize the rights of unborn children, calling the pro-life measure “a monster.”
Democratic governor who believes elderly have a ‘duty to die’ calls pro-life initiative ‘a monster’ — The Rights Writer

The Democrats are true to their forebears:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

3. The Democrat administration in Virginia offered a law for...in favor of....infanticide....stopped by Republicans.

4. The Democrat governor of Virginia agreed with the bill for infanticide.

5. "New York abortion law changes allow infanticide"

New York abortion law changes allow infanticide

6. "Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats"

Anti-infanticide bill blocked by Senate Democrats

Spend some time reforming yourself

If rape and incest are allowes as exclusions to the ban......would you support the end of killing unborn human beings???

Or are you simply a fraud?

Democrats demand the "right" to kill babies.

At recent hearings, Democrat Raskin was attempting to pin down Catherine Foster, asking "is it your aim to ban all abortions, including cases of rape and incest."

She calmly knocks him cold with one question:

Forum List

Back