Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

Insurance companies have a role to play here. I would not want to eat or shop in a business that cant tell me that all their staff are vaxxed and that they only allow normative people to shop their.
I dont mind mixing with weirdos but I draw the line at unvaxxed weirdos. #scum

AND YET he OPENLY told everyone to get vaccinated that could medically. Your lies grow stupider and stupider.

Typical Trump
Cover your ass with a lukewarm endorsement.

It is TRUMPNation that is refusing vaccination. He needs to spend more time pushing vaccination and less time spreading election lies

Typical Trump
Cover your ass with a lukewarm endorsement.

It is TRUMPNation that is refusing vaccination. He needs to spend more time pushing vaccination and less time spreading election lies
NO it is blacks and Hispanics not getting the shot, remind me who they vote for again?

I will happily dance on the grave of any right wing pundit who encouraged people not to get the vaccine, when they die of covid.

The idiocy and incompetence of those on the right in the United States in regards to this virus has been criminal. Telling people not to get a life-saving vaccine is criminal. Lying about the virus is criminal.

More than 600,000 of your citizens have died because of the criminal idiocy of Republicans and right wingers in the United States.

This didn’t need to have have happened and it shouldn’t be continuing to happen but because of politics and for no other reason other than politics it has.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such criminal behavior.

I will pray for you

I mean that

FACT
Covid vaccines save lives.
We were on the brink of defeating COVID till the misinformation campaign you support kicked in.

You should be ashamed

FACT Covid does save lives as pertains to limiting severe illness and death in the vulnerable

FACT Covid vaccines do not prevent transmission

I am asking you again. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension?

Not all are created equal Typhoid Mary

Are you overweight or obese?

If you are, you are the superspreader. If you are old, it's double.

Did you know that?

Trump is the reason so many MAGA followers refuse to be vaccinated

No. I don't care what Trump says.

I read and am informed. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? Serious question which you refuse to answer. Since I keep providing reputable links and you ignore them and spout the same misinformation, I'm wondering if you have a learning disability that prevents you from absorbing information.

Do you? If I knew this it would be helpful

Otherwise you're just denying the science

Your appalling dancing on the graves of others aside, Dick Farrell was a big dude. So are you. Covid really doesn't like obesity, and the vaccine efficacy is waning. Did you get Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca? I wouldn't trust those so very much. Are you in line for boosters?
Can you post the data to back that theory up.

Insurance companies have a role to play here. I would not want to eat or shop in a business that cant tell me that all their staff are vaxxed and that they only allow normative people to shop their.
I dont mind mixing with weirdos but I draw the line at unvaxxed weirdos. #scum

I don't want to eat or shop with obese or overweight people either.

Superspreaders.

You like that, Tommy? Tell us

ETA: This is not at all true, btw. I don't care what other people do with their bodies, because I'm not a weird Lefty. I am making a point.

Forum List

Back