Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

The virus doesn't care what UNIMPORTANT political leanings one has. It is not a hoax and is nothing to scoff at. Politics means nothing, not a thing it ranks very very low on EVERY person's list of importance. On the BOTTOM.
To wish or laugh at the death of anyone is sickening.

Many people here have sick souls, and that's the truth. Rot of the soul. It's very sad, and I really mean that

Only a matter of time Sue
You may have escaped the original COVID, but you have a date with Delta

You will “probably” survive

Does saying that make you feel better or something, all the dramatics? Or what do you get out of theatrics like "You have a date with Delta"? Does it make you LESS afraid? Because it certainly does not make me MORE afraid or even afraid at all.

There will be even more potent variants coming down the pike. This is a for sure. As a nation we have to stay on top of it. Things are going to get rough coming up. We all know it.

Does saying that make you feel better or something, all the dramatics? Or what do you get out of theatrics like "You have a date with Delta"? Does it make you LESS afraid? Because it certainly does not make me MORE afraid or even afraid at all.
Just be facts
Your flippant attitude about COVID will catch up with you

Just be facts
Your flippant attitude about COVID will catch up with you

You don't know that, little fearful one. Covid is not sentient. It's just a virus.

One thing is sure: from dust I came and to dust I will return.

I am not afraid. I live free and I will die free.

Clearly, you do not understand. I feel bad for you. You are desperate to make me afraid, as you are.

Tommy you should be very concerned that you might be a super spreader. Did you know that age + obesity = superspreader?

You don't know that, little fearful one. Covid is not sentient. It's just a virus.

One thing is sure: from dust I came and to dust I will return.

I am not afraid. I live free and I will die free.

Clearly, you do not understand. I feel bad for you. You are desperate to make me afraid, as you are.
COVID needs human hosts
You are providing one

You remind me of the people who refused to wear seat belts or stop smoking

It will never happen to me

COVID needs human hosts
You are providing one

You remind me of the people who refused to wear seat belts or stop smoking

It will never happen to me

I'm sorry you had family members die of Covid. That's difficult and sad. It's too bad the vaccines are not sterilizing, are leaky, and are not containing the spread.

Telling me "I have a date with Delta" is not going to make any of that better. It is not my fault the vaccines are terrible.

It's irrational to think that. Being irrational is not a good tribute to the people who lost their lives.

Yeah, same here. So are vaccinations, fortunately. We'll just have to let this play out slower than we expected.
I thought we were done with masks

Thanks to those who refuse to vaccinate, we will all be forced to wear them again

People know a more potent variants will be coming along with winter so people are more exposed. Perhaps the last lockdown was nothing compared to what might be lurking.

I thought we were done with masks

Thanks to those who refuse to vaccinate, we will all be forced to wear them again

Repeat this until it sinks in:

It is not the fault of the unvaccinated that the vaccines are horrible

We are almost at the magic 70% vaxxed number. Still not working.

Nations that got there and better did not see their numbers improve for long. Iceland. Gibraltar. Israel.

Blame the people who deserve the blame. Not the people who saw through the BS

I'm sorry you had family members die of Covid. That's difficult and sad. It's too bad the vaccines are not sterilizing, are leaky, and are not containing the spread.

Telling me "I have a date with Delta" is not going to make any of that better. It is not my fault the vaccines are terrible.

It's irrational to think that. Being irrational is not a good tribute to the people who lost their lives.
It is your fault that you spread misinformation and encourage others not to vaccinate.
You can accept the blame for the resurgence of COVID

Red States that mocked COVID and avoided vaccination are feeling the wrath

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021
If that avatar is Tommy (I have no idea) should we all celebrate his health problems because of some poor decisions he has made throughout his life?

Maybe the obese could learn from Tommy's example and replace those burgers, fries and ice cream with a salad

It is your fault that you spread misinformation and encourage others not to vaccinate.
You can accept the blame for the resurgence of COVID

Red States that mocked COVID and avoided vaccination are feeling the wrath

I have been very clear that vaccines do not prevent transmission but do have a waning effect on severe disease, hospitalization and death.

I am constantly having to stomp out YOUR misinformation that is the unvaccinated fault that the disease keeps spreading. It is actually more likely to the be vaccinated fault, you know. Look up chickens and leaky vaccines. Think about the fact that thanks to misinformation, many vaccinated people think they CANNOT get the virus, so when they have the sniffles they think they have a cold and out and about they go, spreading it everywhere.

When you get the covid and become desperately ill you will not entrust your care to random strangers on the internet, why are you doing it now?

I had covid and was sick for 9 hours. I have natural immunity. Tens of millions of us do.

I have no need for the vaccine so I won't take it. My advice is if you feel you need it to get it. If you don’t, then don't.

How does that make me an anti vaxxer?

Forum List

Back