Washington State has more issues.

Seems like a pretty obvious set up. The guy gets killed and the cops putting him in there have plausible deniability. They’ll claim they didn’t know that fact.

Inmate sentenced to 24 years for killing cellmate who raped his sister Inmate sentenced to 24 years for killing cellmate who raped his sister

This is the most bonehead thing they have done to date. What did they expect to happen?
I just can't believe that they gave him another 24 years for it..
Especially since they are primarily responsible for the situation happening.

Ya gotta love these Epstein prison stories. I say him killing the rapist of his sister was a good thing. He's no longer being fed by the taxpayers.

Inmate sentenced to 24 years for killing cellmate who raped his sister Inmate sentenced to 24 years for killing cellmate who raped his sister

This is the most bonehead thing they have done to date. What did they expect to happen?
I just can't believe that they gave him another 24 years for it..
Especially since they are primarily responsible for the situation happening.
If the killing wasn't in self defense, the death was a murder.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The guy who was killed was 70 years old and was serving a 43 year sentence for his crimes. He was convicted in 2019 and so therefore, he only would've eventually died in prison anyway.

Oh it's a thing to check former residences...to see if two convicts have previously crossed paths.

In this case it either was done deliberately or one of the defunded police just didn't bother looking... what made it worse is that he complained and asked to swap rooms AND explained why.
They ignored him.

Meaning that in all likelihood it was deliberate.

But his additional 24 years is not going away anytime soon.
This has "appeal" written all over it.

Forum List

Back