Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

There is simply no communicating with someone like that. All we can do is work around them and hope to get through this without an indestructible variant or two.

No, we need to make their lives miserable. They deserve it

Employers need to send you home, you should be blocked from public transportation, Your kids should be isolated

No, we need to make their lives miserable. They deserve it

Employers need to send you home, you should be blocked from public transportation, Your kids should be isolated
Well, that's what rules are for. Businesses and governments have to protect their people.

The rest are free to be free and full of freedom very freely. But maybe not around others, if that's how the rules go.

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021

The Zionist fascist will endlessly push fake news like this and totally censor the truth at CDC that at least 12k Americans are dead from the vax.

All of the "right wing anti vax people who get Covid and die" are themselves frauds and fascist Zionists.

Closeted Lindsay is one.....

when it is an 18 to 20 year old interacting with the police they are young to you. Further a lot of people my age refer to the 20's as young people.
Of course they're young. And they were bullied into getting a vaccine THEY DONT NEED by the busybody left

Well, that's what rules are for. Businesses and governments have to protect their people.

The rest are free to be free and full of freedom very freely. But maybe not around others, if that's how the rules go.

Business suffered last year because of COVID

Conservative reaction was stay open and take your chances
Business had to send EVERYONE home when one person was infected. Now they will just send those who are not vaccinated home

Business had to send EVERYONE home when one person was infected. Now they will just send those who are not vaccinated home
Fortunately some will be able to work from home like before.

They can baste inside their house.

Well except those with the vaccination are spreading it.

Your appalling dancing on the graves of others aside, Dick Farrell was a big dude. So are you. Covid really doesn't like obesity, and the vaccine efficacy is waning. Did you get Pfizer, Astra-Zeneca? I wouldn't trust those so very much. Are you in line for boosters?

I will happily dance on the grave of any right wing pundit who encouraged people not to get the vaccine, when they die of covid.

The idiocy and incompetence of those on the right in the United States in regards to this virus has been criminal. Telling people not to get a life-saving vaccine is criminal. Lying about the virus is criminal.

More than 600,000 of your citizens have died because of the criminal idiocy of Republicans and right wingers in the United States.

This didn’t need to have have happened and it shouldn’t be continuing to happen but because of politics and for no other reason other than politics it has.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such criminal behavior.

I will happily dance on the grave of any right wing pundit who encouraged people not to get the vaccine, when they die of covid.

The idiocy and incompetence of those on the right in the United States in regards to this virus has been criminal. Telling people not to get a life-saving vaccine is criminal. Lying about the virus is criminal.

More than 600,000 of your citizens have died because of the criminal idiocy of Republicans and right wingers in the United States.

This didn’t need to have have happened and it shouldn’t be continuing to happen but because of politics and for no other reason other than politics it has.

You should be ashamed of yourself for supporting such criminal behavior.
Lets see, according to you the 500000 that died BEFORE a vaccine was available are the rights fault? Last check TRUMP is the reason we HAVE a vaccine and he is not to the left.

Forum List

Back