Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

The virus doesn't care what UNIMPORTANT political leanings one has. It is not a hoax and is nothing to scoff at. Politics means nothing, not a thing it ranks very very low on EVERY person's list of importance. On the BOTTOM.
To wish or laugh at the death of anyone is sickening.

Completely agree with your comments, I would add the science is showing the virus doesn't care much about the JAB either.

I had covid for several weeks went in hospital and finished 10 day quarantine came out and a day later passed out from covid or rather the test said I had it again. did 10 more days and then have spent the rest of the time in nursing home due to fractured ankle been here since Jan 11. And ya I still took the vaccine.

Old and obese, RW? You're the superspreader
Turned 65 two days ago
6ft 1 and 188 lbs

AND Fully Vaccinated

You should be so lucky
At least I don’t have a date with COVID in my future

FACT Covid does save lives as pertains to limiting severe illness and death in the vulnerable

FACT Covid vaccines do not prevent transmission

I am asking you again. Do you have trouble with reading comprehension?
NIH has known all along the vaccine was worthless and dangerous. It is nothing more than a money grab with the contracts the pharma guys got with DOD. Pharma shills, trolls and anything for a buck propaganda venues are being paid pennies to keep the scare and bullshit going while bureaucrats with a stake in it all look the other way; that doesn't even take into consideration our worthless congress that is setting by not doing a damn thing to put the woes on it all.

Two weeks, two years they aren't the ones out in among the working class being bullied and losing their jobs, businesses and in many cases their homes; and while that goes on billionaire investors are pushing for more federal money for more poverty housing. Chalk it all up to our worthless politicians in DC who haven't represented the people for many moons now.

Last edited:
Turned 65 two days ago
6ft 1 and 188 lbs

AND Fully Vaccinated

You should be so lucky
At least I don’t have a date with COVID in my future

So you aren't worried about the Biden Variant that is causing the mass hysteria on the Lame Stream Media?

So you aren't worried about the Biden Variant that is causing the mass hysteria on the Lame Stream Media?
I am worried about all variants.

We had this thing beaten and were on our way to recovery before the Anti-Vax misinformation threw on the brakes

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021

And several hundred got covid and 3 died despite all being vaccinated.

Anything you want to prove I can easily find the exact opposite of that.

And several hundred got covid and 3 died despite all being vaccinated.

Anything you want to prove I can easily find the exact opposite of that.

At least 246 people in Michigan who were “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19 were later diagnosed with the virus, including 11 who were hospitalized and three who have died, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

More than 1.8 million Michigan residents have completed their COVID-19 vaccinations, according to the state.

246 out of 1.8 million vaccinated
I like those odds

What are the odds if you are not vaccinated?
You are going to get it

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021
What a shame.

At least 246 people in Michigan who were “fully vaccinated” against COVID-19 were later diagnosed with the virus, including 11 who were hospitalized and three who have died, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.

More than 1.8 million Michigan residents have completed their COVID-19 vaccinations, according to the state.

246 out of 1.8 million vaccinated
I like those odds

What are the odds if you are not vaccinated?
You are going to get it
The point is the vaccine doesn't work against Delta

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021
STFU retarded Britt.

One more example of "never let a tragedy go to waste". A 65 year old man can die of covid but Dr. Fauci is still "power tripping lying freak".

Forum List

Back