Rightwing radio host and anti-vaxxer dies of Covid

COVID needs human hosts
You are providing one

You remind me of the people who refused to wear seat belts or stop smoking

It will never happen to me

Xiden is importing covid positive illegals at the rate of thousands a day. He is shipping them all over the country.

That is your source. Not the unvaccinated.

But you ARE a Chinese stooge so facts are the enemy to you.

I had covid and was sick for 9 hours. I have natural immunity. Tens of millions of us do.

I have no need for the vaccine so I won't take it. My advice is if you feel you need it to get it. If you don’t, then don't.

How does that make me an anti vaxxer?

Our daughter had covid and had mild cold symptoms for about three days. Never had a fever. She said in any other year she would have never missed school or work for it.

My grandmother is over 100 years old. She had covid and survived. She had mild stomach ailments. That's it.

I have been very clear that vaccines do not prevent transmission but do have a waning effect on severe disease, hospitalization and death.

I am constantly having to stomp out YOUR misinformation that is the unvaccinated fault that the disease keeps spreading. It is actually more likely to the be vaccinated fault, you know. Look up chickens and leaky vaccines. Think about the fact that thanks to misinformation, many vaccinated people think they CANNOT get the virus, so when they have the sniffles they think they have a cold and out and about they go, spreading it everywhere.
You are passing out the Kool Aid

Our daughter had covid and had mild cold symptoms for about three days. Never had a fever. She said in any other year she would have never missed school or work for it.

My grandmother is over 100 years old. She had covid and survived. She had mild stomach ailments. That's it.

That's the case for most. My wife had it and was sick for three days and lost her sense of smell, which also affects her taste.

She is still not fully recovered from that symptom.

I know a guy…

My friends grandfather smoked three packs a day and lived to be a hundred.

That proves smoking is not bad for you

And both of these should be counted in our effort to reach herd immunity

Xiden is importing covid positive illegals at the rate of thousands a day. He is shipping them all over the country.

That is your source. Not the unvaccinated.

But you ARE a Chinese stooge so facts are the enemy to you.
You guys really do believe anything you’re told to by right wing media.

You are passing out the Kool Aid

Read this article. Here's a taste:

This problem, where vaccination fosters the evolution of more virulent disease, does not apply to most human vaccines. Those against mumps, measles, rubella, and smallpox are “perfect:” They protect against disease and stop people from transmitting the respective viruses. “You don’t get onward evolution,” says Read. “These vaccines are very successful, highly effective, and very safe. They have been a tremendous success story and will continue to be so.”

He is more concerned about the next generation of vaccines that are being developed against diseases like HIV and malaria. People don’t naturally develop life-long immunity to these conditions after being infected, as they would against, say, mumps or measles. This makes vaccine development a tricky business, and it means that the resulting vaccines will probably leak to some extent. “This isn’t an argument against developing those vaccines, but it is an argument for ensuring that we carefully check for transmission,” says Read.

You guys really do believe anything you’re told to by right wing media.
You're a fool to allow your leftwing politics to cloud your judgment.

Ignoring the illegal alien problem in spreading your favorite disease is very foolish and hypocritical. You're not winning converts being so blatantly biased

which vaccine did you get Tommy, and when?

Let's ascertain how effective it still is and how many you might kill

And your odds given your weight.

I mean I figure you're not that touchy about death, even your own, given you love to pen poems about it
Thats right Sue. I use my syndicated radio show to persuade the gullible not to get vaxxed. That makes me a bad person.
With a bit of luck this worthless bastards death might save others.

Read this article. Here's a taste:

This problem, where vaccination fosters the evolution of more virulent disease, does not apply to most human vaccines. Those against mumps, measles, rubella, and smallpox are “perfect:” They protect against disease and stop people from transmitting the respective viruses. “You don’t get onward evolution,” says Read. “These vaccines are very successful, highly effective, and very safe. They have been a tremendous success story and will continue to be so.”

He is more concerned about the next generation of vaccines that are being developed against diseases like HIV and malaria. People don’t naturally develop life-long immunity to these conditions after being infected, as they would against, say, mumps or measles. This makes vaccine development a tricky business, and it means that the resulting vaccines will probably leak to some extent. “This isn’t an argument against developing those vaccines, but it is an argument for ensuring that we carefully check for transmission,” says Read.

FACT
Covid vaccines save lives.
We were on the brink of defeating COVID till the misinformation campaign you support kicked in.

You should be ashamed

A rightwing TV and radio host who was a vociferous critic of Dr Anthony Fauci and who urged his listeners not to get vaccinated against Covid-19 has died after contracting the virus.

Dick Farrel, who had described Fauci as a “power-tripping lying freak” who conspired with “power trip libb loons”, had urged people not to get vaccinated as recently as June.

He reportedly changed his opinion about vaccines after falling ill and later being admitted to hospital before passing away on 4 August aged 65. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me this virus is no joke and he said, “I wish I had gotten [the vaccine]!” close friend Amy Leigh Hair wrote on Facebook.

Ive composed a few lines as an elegy to this fallen broadcaster.

Some lines on the death of anti vaxxer and trumper "Dick" Farrell (Deceased)

Lets shed a tear
For dopey Dick.
Despite him being
A stupid prick.

He lived his life
like a loon
Hes meeting Satan
pretty soon

T.Tainant 2021

petro

Another hair brained, hardcore conservative.

Never heard of him.

In fact, I haven't listened to talk radio since Paul Harvey was on the air.

FACT
Covid vaccines save lives.
We were on the brink of defeating COVID till the misinformation campaign you support kicked in.

You should be ashamed

Fact, xiden is importing covid positive illegals at the rate of thousands per day and you stay silent.

You should be ashamed.

I know a guy…
My friends grandfather smoked three packs a day and lived to be a hundred.
That proves smoking is not bad for you
These are people who call reports of jammed hospitals, full ICUs and interviews with exhausted doctors and nurses "fake news". These are people who call this virus a mild flu. These are people who think this is all just phony conspiracy.

There is simply no communicating with someone like that. All we can do is work around them and hope to get through this without an indestructible variant or two.

Forum List

Back