RFK Jr. is no JFK

No, JFK would have morphed into what Teddy was.
Let's not besmirch the Hero of Chappaquiddick. He tried to rescue her but the pirates and attacking orcas made that impossible. After ramrodding the immigration deform act of 1965 through congress he was still not back on his A game, and vulnerable.

RFK Jr., is no JFK.

For starters, because unlike his Uncle, Bobby Jr. is into his senior years. He's 70 years old, whereas his Uncle was 42 years old when he campaigned for President. Bobby has none of the Kennedy campaign people or even Kennedy family people behind his campaign. He reminds me of those people with the Kennedy name, who were no relation to the storied Kennedy political machine, who would appear on ballots , many times being paid to take votes away from another candidate.
The guy benches 300....
He's in better shape at 79 than JFK was ever in.

RFK Jr., is no JFK.

For starters, because unlike his Uncle, Bobby Jr. is into his senior years. He's 70 years old, whereas his Uncle was 42 years old when he campaigned for President. Bobby has none of the Kennedy campaign people or even Kennedy family people behind his campaign. He reminds me of those people with the Kennedy name, who were no relation to the storied Kennedy political machine, who would appear on ballots , many times being paid to take votes away from another candidate.
The Deep State murdered JFK, but now they murder the character of RFK every day

Which is worse I wonder?

If you even consider any democrat you’re anti-American.
To be honest, at this point I plan to vote a straight Republican ticket in November. I was a registered Democrat for half a century although I didn’t always vote for Democrats. As with many, the Democratic Party left me more than I left it.

To be honest, at this point I plan to vote a straight Republican ticket in November. I was a registered Democrat for half a century although I didn’t always vote for Democrats. As with many, the Democratic Party left me more than I left it.
The democrat party has been co-opted by Marxist/globalists. All democrats are tied to the agenda regardless of what they may say. A vote for a democrat is a vote for the dismantling of the country.

Forum List

Back