RFK Jr. is no JFK

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
RFK Jr., is no JFK.

For starters, because unlike his Uncle, Bobby Jr. is into his senior years. He's 70 years old, whereas his Uncle was 42 years old when he campaigned for President. Bobby has none of the Kennedy campaign people or even Kennedy family people behind his campaign. He reminds me of those people with the Kennedy name, who were no relation to the storied Kennedy political machine, who would appear on ballots , many times being paid to take votes away from another candidate.

RFK Jr., is no JFK.

For starters, because unlike his Uncle, Bobby Jr. is into his senior years. He's 70 years old, whereas his Uncle was 42 years old when he campaigned for President. Bobby has none of the Kennedy campaign people or even Kennedy family people behind his campaign. He reminds me of those people with the Kennedy name, who were no relation to the storied Kennedy political machine, who would appear on ballots , many times being paid to take votes away from another candidate.
You mean because he is faithful to his wife?

RFKjr is not perfect, but he is a HUGE upgrade over Traitor Joe....
He might even be better than JFK on policy

JFK was an inspirational figure and a man’s man compared to the effete baby boomers running things today

Obama and Bush 43 for instance

But its difficult to judge JFK policy from only 3 years in office

RFK has a Super Bowl commercial that costs about $7 million, then has the entire Kennedy clan cry about it as he later apologizes to them for it.

WTH? Both sides of the Kennedy clan appear to be insane.

:auiqs.jpg:

RFK Jr., is no JFK.

You people would have run JFK out on a rail if he were alive today. He was the original MAGA president.

You people would have run JFK out on a rail if he were alive today. He was the original MAGA president.
I just think of the millions of wasted dollars trying to challenge a system that is 100% rigged.

To challenge it, you must be either stupid or crazy, I think RFK is a combo of that.

Losers like you would run Reagan out of the GOP. You Magatiods already ran many good conservatives out of the GOP.

The idea that JFK would be anything but a liberal is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg: He was Teddy 1.0

But first, I would like to say what I understand the word, "Liberal," to mean and explain in the process why I consider myself to be a "Liberal," and what it means in the presidential election of 1960.

In short, having set forth my views - I hope for all time - 2 nights ago in Houston, on the proper relationship between church and state, I want to take this opportunity to set forth my views on the proper relationship between the state and the citizen. This is my political credo
:

I believe in human dignity as the source of national purpose, in human liberty as the source of national action, and the human heart as the source of national compassion, and in the human mind as the source of our invention and our ideas.

I do not believe in a super state.

Our responsibility is not discharged by an announcement of virtuous ends. Our responsibility is to achieve these objectives with social invention, with political skill, and executive vigor.

Our liberalism has its roots in our diverse origins.

read it you imbecile: Address of John F. Kennedy upon Accepting the Liberal Party Nomination for President, New York, New York, September 14, 1960

RFK Jr., is no JFK.

Translation: You are terrified RFK will taken enough votes away from Biden that Trump will win. So, you must smear the Kennedy name. If Democrats had not purposely rigged the primaries against him (bypassing democracy), you wouldn't be in this position.

Translation: You are terrified RFK will taken enough votes away from Biden that Trump will win. So, you must smear the Kennedy name. If Democrats had not purposely rigged the primaries against him (bypassing democracy), you wouldn't be in this position.
Terrified?

please calm down Mary

If RFK Jr. is on enough state ballots that total at least 270 electoral votes, I'll strongly consider voting for him. I have no desire to see either Biden or Trump returned to office.

The best I can make of the nominating process ever since 2016 is that both parties are determined to go with the person that most irritates the opposition.

Forum List

Back