RFK Jr Plans To Run 3rd Party - Biden Is Finished - But Why Is This Guy Upset?

On, no, Stalkergeorgio, I know you are a crazy person.

What Strawman argument. You guys claimed that Covid wasn't a big deal. My wife's brother would disagree, if was still alive.
Do you know the meaning?

You cite your BIL like that means anything. It means nothing, but it scared you so much you choose to believe the lies of the establishment. You got duped. Learn from it.

Here are all the liars lying to you. Learn from your mistakes.

On, no, Stalkergeorgio, I know you are a crazy person.

What Strawman argument. You guys claimed that Covid wasn't a big deal. My wife's brother would disagree, if was still alive.
I can always tell when I have won the argument you do that dumb ass crazy stalker BS. Thanks for the admission.

Do you know the meaning?

You cite your BIL like that means anything. It means nothing, but it scared you so much you choose to believe the lies of the establishment. You got duped. Learn from it.
Technically, he wasn't my BIL, because we weren't married when he died.

People got Covid.
Millions got sick
millions died.

But your biggest worry was that the government might require you to do something that was slightly inconvenient.

I can always tell when I have won the argument you do that dumb ass crazy stalker BS. Thanks for the admission.
No, it's just weird when you keep following me around repeating the same thing... it's almost like you're needy.

People got Covid.
Millions got sick
millions died.

But your biggest worry was that the government might require you to do something that was slightly inconvenient.

No, it's just weird when you keep following me around repeating the same thing... it's almost like you're needy.
Lol. You still believe the lies of the establishment. This proves without any doubt, you’re a total idiot. You have my sympathy.

You think taking a failed and harmful injection is your duty, because of TRUMP!

People got Covid.
Millions got sick
millions died.

Even CNN reported the over counting. You needn’t stay scared and hiding in your home. It’s okay.

People got Covid.
Millions got sick
millions died.

Look stupid ass, you replied to me, not the other way around. It seems you are the crazy one that is needy.

This war is different

Korea…we sent troops
Vietnam …we sent troops
Kuwait….we sent troops
Afghanistan…we sent troops
Iraq…..we sent troops

All to do the fighting for them

Under the Biden Doctrine, we provide equipment and Ukraine does the fighting and dying

Now…guess which war Republicans object to?
Makes you feel, huh.

Lol. You still believe the lies of the establishment. This proves without any doubt, you’re a total idiot. You have my sympathy.

You think taking a failed and harmful injection is your duty, because of TRUMP!

Um, no, I think it's responsible because it's proven science.

Even CNN reported the over counting. You needn’t stay scared and hiding in your home. It’s okay.

Distinction without a difference.

Now, I will freely admit, if you are young and healthy, you probably didn't have a lot to worry about. But I'm in my 60's with a few health issues, I should be concerned.

Look stupid ass, you replied to me, not the other way around. It seems you are the crazy one that is needy.
Naw, your chronic need to get in the last word has made you look stupid.

Now, I will freely admit, if you are young and healthy, you probably didn't have a lot to worry about. But I'm in my 60's with a few health issues, I should be concerned.

Dupe.
1696293115921.png

I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

1696293510537.png

If you are okay taking a drug that was only tested on 10 mice and think you are “following the science” you are not following “the science.” You are following “the religion of science.”

You poor loser, you have proved that you lost and now you are crying. :itsok:

If you are okay taking a drug that was only tested on 10 mice and think you are “following the science” you are not following “the science.” You are following “the religion of science.”

It was tested on more than ten mice, but I know conspiracy theorists need to feel special.
Keep getting "Science" from Jenny McCarthy.

You poor loser, you have proved that you lost and now you are crying.

Naw, Stalkergeorgio, I love living in your head, rent free.

It was tested on more than ten mice, but I know conspiracy theorists need to feel special.

Not initially it wasn’t. I don’t suppose you know of the numerous examples of fraud.

I thought you were smarter than to fall for world history’s greatest disinformation campaign. I suppose had Trump been re-elected, your legacy media sources might have warned you.

Do you still think it is safe and effective?

You?
1696332721301.png

Forum List

Back