Revelation, who is going to be King of Jerusalem? Jesus or his Father?

Revelation 1:9
“I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

King James Version (KJV)
Funny how some 1,950 years ago, the Revelator wrote in the present tense of the tribulation, and yet how so many Christians think the tribulation was to be a future event.

Yep.. Total disregard for scripture.....

A tiny, mountainous speck in the Aegean Sea, the 13-square-mile island of Patmos is where, according to Christian tradition, St. John was exiled in A.D. 95 after being persecuted for his faith by the Romans and where he wrote his Gospel and the Book of Revelation. Ten centuries later, in 1088, a monk built a monastery on the island dedicated to the saint. This established Patmos as a pilgrimage site and a center of Greek Orthodox learning, which it remains to this day. In 1999, Unesco declared the Monastery of Saint John the Theologian—along with the Cave of the Apocalypse, where St. John is said to have received his revelations from God, and the nearby medieval settlement of Chora—a World Heritage site. Unesco stated: “There are few other places in the world where religious ceremonies that date back to the early Christian times are still being practiced unchanged.”

“I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

King James Version (KJV)
Funny how some 1,950 years ago, the Revelator wrote in the present tense of the tribulation, and yet how so many Christians think the tribulation was to be a future event.

The passage also speaks of the kingdom in the present tense, and Christians think that that is also in the future.

No wonder they're confused. And no wonder atheists can make minced meat of Christians in their arguments; because they argue with Christians and not with scripture.

King James Version (KJV)

The passage also speaks of the kingdom in the present tense, and Christians think that that is also in the future.

No wonder they're confused. And no wonder atheists can make minced meat of Christians in their arguments; because they argue with Christians and not with scripture.

The Rapture Ready crowd prefer Scofield and Hal Lindsey to scripture.

Thank you once again Hobe...I posted this before but I think it is appropriate to share it with everyone once again... You shot your idol Jesus once again by bringing up Solomon and the 666 talents of gold.. You got me thinking and apparently you are incorrect 666 is mentioned in one other place Ezra 2:13 where Adonakam and his 666 sons return... Now I would not find this very interesting accept According to the BDB theological dictionary and NOBSE study bible name list..The name Adonikam means and I Quote " my lord has risen"..Alfred Jones (dictionary of Old Testament proper names) This name Adonikam goes with the derivation meaning " adversary" and reads " Lord of Enemies" which fits Jesus to a tee as he is known as Lord... He is the Lord of Enemies which is Christianity and any others who accept him as their leader and it is taught that Jesus Rose or is the lord that is risen... It is always amazes me that when someone tries to fool with us that we get answers that hurt those who wish us harm... Thank you once again I will make sure this info tying Jesus to 666 further and deeper gets passed on to others....wink....
666 refers to an end time character. We are told about the other things that would be happening at that time: The gospel will be preached worldwide. Israel will sign a peace treaty and will build a new Temple. They will start sacrificing animals again. There will be one global government. No buying or selling without a mark. Surviving a mortal wound.

None of these things took place in Solomon's era.

666 refers to an end time character. We are told about the other things that would be happening at that time: The gospel will be preached worldwide. Israel will sign a peace treaty and will build a new Temple. They will start sacrificing animals again. There will be one global government. No buying or selling without a mark. Surviving a mortal wound.

All those things you are getting from REV occured around 70ad.
To answer the old OP, the name is in the name of the city which also reveals the first name by representation of who Shalem is which matches the fact the name would be in the
Mikra(i.e. Bible) source:
-Melakim {I Kings8:43)and
The Torah-Devarim 14:22
and the name will be in the Mikdash (temple)
Source:- (Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)

and in the Torah portions (Miketz).

Sources for Shalem being the secret of his name:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)

The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.

The Gospel of Christ was not preached world wide until the advent of the satellite.
A new Temple is yet to be built.
No mark on the head or hand was needed in 70AD to buy or sell.
No mortal wound survived by anyone in 70AD
No 2 witnesses raised from the dead while the world watches. and on and on.

Hasn't happened yet.

The Gospel of Christ was not preached world wide until the advent of the satellite.
A new Temple is yet to be built.
No mark on the head or hand was needed in 70AD to buy or sell.
No mortal wound survived by anyone in 70AD
No 2 witnesses raised from the dead while the world watches. and on and on.

Hasn't happened yet.
They had Roman coins where Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without them (also vaccination cards *joke*)
by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
Now read the events that already occured:
REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.

13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter procession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast= is the power of death says Book of Rev)

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.
and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast(death) to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott and symbols to buy and sell through like minded affiliates in the Yellow pages, trade papers, and marquees, but back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use, they literally had the image on 1 side and columns of numbers on the other side that ironically totalled 666.

Also figuring into this premise of the prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this instance are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

666 refers to Nero. Futurism is pretty new.. Really since Scofield and boosted by Hal Lindsey.

They had Roman coins where Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without them (also vaccination cards *joke*)
by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
Now read the events that already occured:
REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.

13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter procession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast= is the power of death says Book of Rev)

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.
and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast(death) to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott and symbols to buy and sell through like minded affiliates in the Yellow pages, trade papers, and marquees, but back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use, they literally had the image on 1 side and columns of numbers on the other side that ironically totalled 666.

Also figuring into this premise of the prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this instance are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.

Back then Roman coins were used all over the Roman Empire.

Back then Roman coins were used all over the Roman Empire.
yes they were---THE WHOLE WORLD----an interesting
aside, During the rebellions against the filth of rome--
DA EVIL JOOOOS managed to strike some unique coins
not depicting the hated roman symbols. Everyone (who
matters) knows the name of these coins-----GO FOR IT,
SARUDA

yes they were---THE WHOLE WORLD----an interesting
aside, During the rebellions against the filth of rome--
DA EVIL JOOOOS managed to strike some unique coins
not depicting the hated roman symbols. Everyone (who
matters) knows the name of these coins-----GO FOR IT,
SARUDA

The Roman Empire was pretty much the whole world as they knew it.

I don't know what you are so exercised about.. Israel was usually a vassal state to some outside power.

The Roman Empire was pretty much the whole world as they knew it.

I don't know what you are so exercised about.. Israel was usually a vassal state to some outside power.
I rarely "exercise" ---calisthenics bore me. Nope----you are engaging in the wishful thinking of your fellow islamo nazis. They
had their own coins and even when rome imposed its filth---they managed to strike unique coins------CALLED ZUZIM. Hashev will
explain the symbolism

I rarely "exercise" ---calisthenics bore me. Nope----you are engaging in the wishful thinking of your fellow islamo nazis. They
had their own coins and even when rome imposed its filth---they managed to strike unique coins------CALLED ZUZIM. Hashev will
explain the symbolism

Never heard of them.

Never heard of them.
just as I expected ----its like the roman destruction of the temple
is not mentioned in the NT-----why mention the zuzim that were
made in defiance of the filth of HOLEY ROME ? just keep repeating,
da jooooos done it

just as I expected ----its like the roman destruction of the temple
is not mentioned in the NT-----why mention the zuzim that were
made in defiance of the filth of HOLEY ROME ? just keep repeating,
da jooooos done it

You think the Temple wasn't destroyed in 70 AD during the grape harvest?

for those who do not know------it was a GREEK CONCEIT that the
whole world LONGED TO BE GREEK. Alexander believed that he
could effectuate this happy circumstance. Later on a "ROMAN
WORLD" (reich) became the goal of Constantine. Try not to
ponder the consequences of this philosophy----it is too nauseating.
Today------we have ISIS and the BELOVED TALIBAN

Forum List

Back