Revelation, who is going to be King of Jerusalem? Jesus or his Father?

There were others involved besides Roman legions.
SO? there were 'others' involved in the mass murder accomplished in Auschwitz too? what's your point? In fact
there were 'others' in Delaware when George Washington got
rowed across the Delaware river 1775 Dec. 25. It's called the
HYENA effect

SO? there were 'others' involved in the mass murder accomplished in Auschwitz too? what's your point? In fact
there were 'others' in Delaware when George Washington got
rowed across the Delaware river 1775 Dec. 25. It's called the
HYENA effect

You mean the laughing?

They had Roman coins where Arabs were not allowed to buy or sell without them (also vaccination cards *joke*)
by combining Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 by history of that era, shows that Revelation 11:1-3 occurred in aprox 70ad.
Now read the events that already occured:
REV 13:3 One of it's (3)heads seemed to have a mortal wound (gashes of thorns), but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder. (This describes Jesus)
13:11 Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb (has to be Jesus as required to keep even standard to place him as lamb) and it spoke like "a dragon" a Dagon-Death Cult Worshiper (Horns=Powers, so this is the DUALITY of the formed Church by it's religious and political authority)
13:12 Paul(Apollonias)/peter/or the church makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast (Jesus), whose mortal wound was healed.

13:13 It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men; (note to this day the church goes into the holy Sepulchre during Easter procession and lights a candle with a bic lighter but comes out saying Jesus sent the flame to light it down from heaven.)

13:14 and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them to make an image for the beast.
*Hello how many images of Mithra on the cross or Baby Horus statues do you need to realize it's been fulfilled by the many Jesus idols on the cross (mark of death=beast= is the power of death says Book of Rev)

13:15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak (Apparitions? Or a clue that they made the beast a living character even claiming "the word" was from him/ even though the word was borrowed by both Hebrew scripture and Babylonian Cultism, which makes the Books the Knowledge of both Good & Evil worshiping Life/Death in a twisted bizzarre form.
and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast(death) to be slain. (those who weren't Christians were slain-Crusades, Inquisition, Poland Massacre etc.)

Revelation 13:17 and that no man should be able to buy or to sell (Today it's called boycott and symbols to buy and sell through like minded affiliates in the Yellow pages, trade papers, and marquees, but back then people were ostracized from barter or being part in their community & I already discussed the coins they forced people to use, they literally had the image on 1 side and columns of numbers on the other side that ironically totalled 666.

Also figuring into this premise of the prophecy is: The Synod of Ofen (1279) forbade Christians from selling or renting real estate to Jews. In 1939 a Nazi decree mandated the sale of Jewish real estate. The people who carry the number of Baal Jesus'=666 name in this instance are called 'Catholics'=666 in ascll numerology used to secret numbers from names in the Bible. Also
'AsVatican' (the Vatican)=666, therefore the people did carry the number of his name and restricted buying and selling over his mere name and image.
Did they glue the coins to everyone's head or hand? Could the Chinese buy or sell without the Roman coins stuck to their heads?

The reason we are told not to add to or take away from the Bible is because when you do, it leads to incorrect conjecture. Let's start with what was left out of the coin hypothesis:
Rev.13:16
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead

^ That is pretty specific. And it removes the coin as a possibility.

On to the mortal head wound:
Gashes of thorns do not cause death. A mortal wound to the head or neck means that wound should have killed the person. Christ was nearly beaten to death and died after being nailed to a cross. His head wasn't mortally wounded.

The popularity of the beast:
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power.

Did the world wonder after Christ? Did they say< "Who is like unto the Jesus? Who is able to to make war with Jesus?"

Did the world wonder after the Vatican? Did China? Was there a one world government that included Ireland or Africa at the time of Christ?
The world encompasses the whole, not a local area. The world did not follow Christ. The world hadn't heard about Him until the disciples spread the good news.
Jesus is not the beast, He is not the Christ and the antiChrist. The two are enemies.

You mean the laughing?
very good-----lots of the HYENAS laugh whilst they are up to
their ears in blood and depravity-----like muhummad's bevy of
sluts as "al nabi" slaughtered pubescent boys in Khaybar. For those
who do not know----HYENAS are the scavengers of the wilderness---
they consume the flesh of dying animals and LAUGH.

very good-----lots of the HYENAS laugh whilst they are up to
their ears in blood and depravity-----like muhummad's bevy of
sluts as "al nabi" slaughtered pubescent boys in Khaybar. For those
who do not know----HYENAS are the scavengers of the wilderness---
they consume the flesh of dying animals and LAUGH.

Someone call Planters. We've found their missing nut...

Did they glue the coins to everyone's head or hand? Could the Chinese buy or sell without the Roman coins stuck to their heads?

The reason we are told not to add to or take away from the Bible is because when you do, it leads to incorrect conjecture. Let's start with what was left out of the coin hypothesis:
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead

Gashes of thorns do not cause death. A mortal wound to the head or neck means that wound should have killed the person. Christ was nearly beaten to death and died after being nailed to a cross. His head wasn't mortally wounded.

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power.

Did the world wonder after Christ? Did they say< "Who is like unto the Jesus? Who is able to to make war with Jesus?"

Did the world wonder after the Vatican? Did China? Was there a one world government that included Ireland or Africa at the time of Christ?
The world encompasses the whole, not a local area. The world did not follow Christ. The world hadn't heard about Him until the disciples spread the good news.
Jesus is not the beast, He is not the Christ and the antiChrist. The two are enemie
from joyce kilmer-----poet laureate of New Jersey. "I think that I shall
never see a poem lovely as a tree ??? a poem is a tree?
A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
Against the earth’s sweet flowing breast;
a tree has a hungry mouth ???
A tree that looks at God all day,
And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
??? MISS TREE has arms?
A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
??? MISS TREE has hair?

ram, baby METAPHORS

666,the number of the beast, (singular) is the number of a man (singular), so the sons of Adonikam have nothing to do with anything and does not refute in anyway that first century Jews opposed the corruption of temple worship imposed by Solomon.

This is ultimately led to the departure of the ten tribes once he died.

BTW, they were not lost, they just said fuck this shit and left to parts unknown.
Wise men, to be sure

Jesus is not the beast, He is no Pathianst the Christ and the antiChrist. The two are enemies.

The head wound is a reference to Nero's assisted suicide. They were so afraid he would come back from the dead and lead an army of
Pathians across the river to restart persecutions.

never see a poem lovely as a tree ??? a poem is a tree?

a tree has a hungry mouth ???

A tree that may in Summer wear
A nest of robins in her hair;
??? MISS TREE has hair?

ram, baby METAPHORS

lol. Maybe you should follow Joyce Kilmer. You could be a Jewish Kilmerite. She can rhyme better than Jesus. When Christ told us of a mark to be placed on the right hand or forehead, He didn't rhyme forehead with anything! He just laid out the facts.

Maybe this will clarify it for you:
Here's my mark upon my head, I had it when I went to bed,
I have it when I buy some peas,
I have it so the beast is pleased.
Place a mark upon your hand and you can buy a bunch a land,
but if we can not find your mark then you will a have no place to park.

^ Does that help you understand the right hand/forehead/mark prophesy, Rosie girl?

The Bible if filled with figures of speech including literalism.
noun: literalism: the interpretation of words in their usual or most basic sense.
"biblical literalism"

To pretend that none of it is literal is to forgo any understanding of what is being said. It leads to leaning on your own understanding to try to figure out what was actually meant.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. For example:
Honor your mother and father and I will lengthen your days, actually means >>>honor your mother and father and I will lengthen your days...

Last edited:
lol. Maybe you should follow Joyce Kilmer. You could be a Jewish Kilmerite. She can rhyme better than Jesus. When Christ told us of a mark to be placed on the right hand or forehead, He didn't rhyme forehead with anything! He just laid out the facts.

Maybe this will clarify it for you:
Here's my mark upon my head, I had it when I went to bed,
I have it when I buy some peas,
I have it so the beast is pleased.
Place a mark upon your hand and you can buy a bunch a land,
but if we can not find your mark then you will a have no place to park.

^ Does that help you understand the right hand/forehead/mark prophesy, Rosie girl?

The Bible if filled with figures of speech including literalism.
noun: literalism: the interpretation of words in their usual or most basic sense.
"biblical literalism"

To pretend that none of it is literal is to forgo any understanding of what is being said. It leads to leaning on your own understanding to try to figure out what was actually meant.
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. For example:
Honor your mother and father and I will lengthen your days, actually means >>>honor your mother and father and I will lengthen your days...
JOYCE was a boy

correction noted.
Mercenaries have nothing to do with Hyenas, Rosie. The mark of the beast has noting to do with Hyenas, neither does Washington or the population of Delaware at the time. Your analogies are off the wall, which is why you may not understand the other figures of speech.
Do you really believe that Moses would leave something as important as your understanding of our Father up to your imagination? Look at the mess that has caused you. He meant what He said.

Is there anything that you take literally? What about your 10 commandments? Is, Thou shat not steal a metaphor for something else?? Why don't you believe what Moses actually said? He wasn't a poet. He was a man of God, on a mountain who told you the same truth that God told him. It isn't at all as complicated as you make it. Is there anything Moses said that you do take literally? Let's try that...

Last edited:
No, but there was a belief that he would return from the dead until about the 5th century AD.

Domitian was as bad as Nero and he restarted the persecutions.
who was it who worried about a RETURNING NERO?

Forum List

Back