Requiring a Photo ID to Vote Is "Voter Suppression"???

“Voter suppression has taken many forms,” says Samuel L. Jackson in a new Biden ad. “First, they used the poll tax to keep Black folks from voting. Then it was the literacy test, racial terrorism, and violence.” What's the latest supposed form of "voter suppression"? Simply being asked to show a valid photo ID before being allowed to vote! Why? Because allegedly being asked to show a photo ID is "intimidating" and even "threatening." What utter nonsense.

Do the people who supposedly feel "intimidated" and "threatened" by merely being asked to show a photo ID before they vote--do these people ever buy alcohol, tobacco products, or cell phone contracts? All of these transactions require the buyer to show a photo ID before they can make the purchase. You can't board a commercial airliner without showing a photo ID. So if these folks don't mind showing a photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco products, and cell phone contracts, and to board a plane, why do they mind showing a photo ID to vote?

Any sentient person knows that Democrats oppose photo ID laws because the photo ID requirement makes it much harder to commit voter fraud. Democrats know that the vast majority of fraudulent voters will vote for Democrats, and that's why they don't like photo ID laws.
The ID is not for voter fraud it is for ID fraud.
Tell us why Democrats don't want voter ID?
Ask a democrat.

I'm just laughing at you. You think you aren't a Democrat?
Keep laughing until you finally come down.

You are wearing a clown suit with a big red nose and floppy feet claiming you aren't a clown ...
Is that any worse than your crossdressing cuckold advancing behavior?

From the guy who voted for a rapist for President ... twice. And then his enabler, LOL

You mean tramp?

and give them for free.
There's no such thing as giving for free- somebody/something has to pay for it.

You know your libertarians always take words out of context:
In missouri I have to show my ID and prove I am a citizen why do I need to prove who I is again, why not make voter registration cards with photo ID and give them for free., problem solved.

Evangelicals also do it with the bible.

It's not the asking for ID, it's in the narrow and restrictive nature of the required ID.
Democrats are hella racist scum

There is a list at the voting polls, in Mi we have voting cards without a photo.
And anyone with a little data can claim to be someone and get their ballot.
In Missouri they have to be notarized before mailing..

“Voter suppression has taken many forms,” says Samuel L. Jackson in a new Biden ad. “First, they used the poll tax to keep Black folks from voting. Then it was the literacy test, racial terrorism, and violence.” What's the latest supposed form of "voter suppression"? Simply being asked to show a valid photo ID before being allowed to vote! Why? Because allegedly being asked to show a photo ID is "intimidating" and even "threatening." What utter nonsense.

Do the people who supposedly feel "intimidated" and "threatened" by merely being asked to show a photo ID before they vote--do these people ever buy alcohol, tobacco products, or cell phone contracts? All of these transactions require the buyer to show a photo ID before they can make the purchase. You can't board a commercial airliner without showing a photo ID. So if these folks don't mind showing a photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco products, and cell phone contracts, and to board a plane, why do they mind showing a photo ID to vote?

Any sentient person knows that Democrats oppose photo ID laws because the photo ID requirement makes it much harder to commit voter fraud. Democrats know that the vast majority of fraudulent voters will vote for Democrats, and that's why they don't like photo ID laws.
again, inferring that blacks are too stupid/ naïve to know how to get an ID, which if they drive they have one, or don't know what an ID is? It's one or the other. can't be anything else. I'll wait for one of you demofks to clear this up.

It's not the asking for ID, it's in the narrow and restrictive nature of the required ID.
Democrats are hella racist scum

There is a list at the voting polls, in Mi we have voting cards without a photo.
And anyone with a little data can claim to be someone and get their ballot.

Can you describe a little bit about your complaint. We have cards to take to the polling place without a photo ID. Everyone needs a voter ID to get a little voting card.

again, inferring that blacks are too stupid/ naïve to know how to get an ID, which if they drive they have one, or don't know what an ID is? It's one or the other. can't be anything else. I'll wait for one of you demofks to clear this up.

So apparently by your scenario, all blacks are too dumb and should be on the farms as slaves.

In Missouri they have to be notarized before mailing..
notarized to prove what? a notary has no idea where a person lives. I can be Joe Blow at 3839 Make up Street, all they do is verify signatures. BTW, one goes to a bank for notary, are they even open?

Can you describe a little bit about your complaint. We have cards to take to the polling place without a photo ID. Everyone needs a voter ID to get a little voting card.
The mere fact you can't understand is hilarious. hahahahahahha thanks for the laugh. I've always been told by you demofks in here that you all are smarter than us. what happened?

Last edited:
The mere fact you can't understand is hilarious. hahahahahahha thanks for the laugh.

Why do they (the republicans) suppress the black and Hispanic vote??

The ID is not for voter fraud it is for ID fraud.
Ask a democrat.

I'm just laughing at you. You think you aren't a Democrat?
Keep laughing until you finally come down.

You are wearing a clown suit with a big red nose and floppy feet claiming you aren't a clown ...
Is that any worse than your crossdressing cuckold advancing behavior?

From the guy who voted for a rapist for President ... twice. And then his enabler, LOL

You mean tramp?
No he means your hero mass murderer rapist Clinton. Btw I know you are butthurt now that some patriotic Americans in a court ruled against your other hero whitmere that her lockdowns were indeed dreconian and unconstitutional,so much for your lies and bs that most Michigan’s have a high approval rating of her.your lies have been exposed with the thounsads thst have demonstrated against her.lol how much does the DNC committe you obviously work for,pay you to troll these boards? :abgg2q.jpg:
Too bad the courts in California are so corrupt they won’t do the same thing with gruesome newsome and make the same ruling on him out there.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
In missouri I have to show my ID and prove I am a citizen why do I need to prove who I is again, why not make voter registration cards with photo ID and give them for free., problem solved.
An Excellent point. I still carry my voter registration/ ID card, but now useless, as I have to show photo. You are 100% correct. When registering to vote, you should receive your voter ID with photo acceptable to vote and there should be no charge for irrefutable voter ID/Registration proof, as that constitutes a pole tax.

After you show a traffic cop your driver's license do you toss it? You've shown it once, why would you still need it?

Oh bullshit ^^^. Voter fraud is a wedge issue, no amount of voter fraud has ever changed an outcome.

In fact this type of rhetoric in this thread is both partisan and anti democratic; voting is a Right that needs to be defended! And yet Republicans have yet to provide guidance or legislation to protect this Right; on the State and local levels they build roadblocks.

Free ID to vote! Some people are old enough to remember black codes and don't need to show ID for the products you mentioned.

Forum List

Back