Requiring a Photo ID to Vote Is "Voter Suppression"???

Because blacks are too inferior to acquire the ID they need. That is the Democrat position.
I have heard countless Democrats say similar things. They think very little of black people.
To Democrats, black people are just numbers to count on for votes to retain power.

That's why racists like Penelope jump in hysterically to attack anyone like you who points out that voting for Democrats isn't in black's best interest. Her lily white ass is well aware of the obliteration that would happen to the Democrat party if blacks were no longer subjugated to them

You voted for tramp, an alleged rapist.

It's not the asking for ID, it's in the narrow and restrictive nature of the required ID.

".....it's in the narrow and restrictive nature of the required ID."

Such as?

Confused What GIF - Confused What Emoji GIFs
Such as only allowing a state issued photo ID with your current name and address on it.

In my state if the individual doesn't provide a drivers license number or SSN at the time of registration or those IDs fail a check, the voter is required to show ID the first time they vote. There are roughly 30 forms of ID that can be accepted. That is not restrictive.

Thanks, but I wasn't asking WHAT FORM of ID Qualified. I was asking exactly what are these supposed Narrow and Restrictive natures of the required ID.
I think you and I are of the same thought on this matter. Photo ID costs $2.00 a year or less, and is FREE if you receive public assistance in my State, all one needs to do to get one is drag their lazy a$$ into DMV and prove who they are......

"Who can get a non-driver ID (NDID) card?
A person with lawful status in the US of any age can get a non-driver ID card. You must apply at a DMV office. 1 We will give you a temporary non-photo document at the DMV office. Allow 2 weeks to receive your photo ID card in the mail."

The problem the crooked Dumb-o-crats have is with that little word "Lawful" Just like they can't seem to understand the meaning of "Illegal" in the term "Illegal Immigrant"

Photo ID are not all they are crack up to be, ID numbers are more precise.

“Voter suppression has taken many forms,” says Samuel L. Jackson in a new Biden ad. “First, they used the poll tax to keep Black folks from voting. Then it was the literacy test, racial terrorism, and violence.” What's the latest supposed form of "voter suppression"? Simply being asked to show a valid photo ID before being allowed to vote! Why? Because allegedly being asked to show a photo ID is "intimidating" and even "threatening." What utter nonsense.

Do the people who supposedly feel "intimidated" and "threatened" by merely being asked to show a photo ID before they vote--do these people ever buy alcohol, tobacco products, or cell phone contracts? All of these transactions require the buyer to show a photo ID before they can make the purchase. You can't board a commercial airliner without showing a photo ID. So if these folks don't mind showing a photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco products, and cell phone contracts, and to board a plane, why do they mind showing a photo ID to vote?

Any sentient person knows that Democrats oppose photo ID laws because the photo ID requirement makes it much harder to commit voter fraud. Democrats know that the vast majority of fraudulent voters will vote for Democrats, and that's why they don't like photo ID laws.
Therefore requiring an ID to drive or even board an airplane must be suppression too.
Hell if I had my way you'd not only first have to have a voter ID to vote you'd also have to earn it by fulfilling a requirement to service to your nation with some years of service. Say two years in the military or 4 years works on the nations infrastructure. Of course you wouldn't have to serve but your never be allowed to vote or have a say until you did. Not exceptions or exemptions allowed, if you're unfit, unable or unwilling to serve in any capacity then you're certainly unfit to vote.

“Voter suppression has taken many forms,” says Samuel L. Jackson in a new Biden ad. “First, they used the poll tax to keep Black folks from voting. Then it was the literacy test, racial terrorism, and violence.” What's the latest supposed form of "voter suppression"? Simply being asked to show a valid photo ID before being allowed to vote! Why? Because allegedly being asked to show a photo ID is "intimidating" and even "threatening." What utter nonsense.

Do the people who supposedly feel "intimidated" and "threatened" by merely being asked to show a photo ID before they vote--do these people ever buy alcohol, tobacco products, or cell phone contracts? All of these transactions require the buyer to show a photo ID before they can make the purchase. You can't board a commercial airliner without showing a photo ID. So if these folks don't mind showing a photo ID to buy alcohol, tobacco products, and cell phone contracts, and to board a plane, why do they mind showing a photo ID to vote?

Any sentient person knows that Democrats oppose photo ID laws because the photo ID requirement makes it much harder to commit voter fraud. Democrats know that the vast majority of fraudulent voters will vote for Democrats, and that's why they don't like photo ID laws.
Therefore requiring an ID to drive or even board an airplane must be suppression too.
Hell if I had my way you'd not only first have to have a voter ID to vote you'd also have to earn it by fulfilling a requirement to service to your nation with some years of service. Say two years in the military or 4 years works on the nations infrastructure. Of course you wouldn't have to serve but your never be allowed to vote or have a say until you did. Not exceptions or exemptions allowed, if you're unfit, unable or unwilling to serve in any capacity then you're certainly unfit to vote.

I can't understand you trampers , apparently you didn't read the the whole OP:

Because blacks are too inferior to acquire the ID they need. That is the Democrat position.
I have heard countless Democrats say similar things. They think very little of black people.
To Democrats, black people are just numbers to count on for votes to retain power.

That's why racists like Penelope jump in hysterically to attack anyone like you who points out that voting for Democrats isn't in black's best interest. Her lily white ass is well aware of the obliteration that would happen to the Democrat party if blacks were no longer subjugated to them

Actually I voted for Gary Johnson.

You voted for a rapist twice then his enabler. Spare your fake indignation. You fight to subjugate blacks and women both to a political party. It's some sick f'ing shit

Actually I voted for Gary Johnson.

You voted for a rapist twice then his enabler. Spare your fake indignation. You fight to subjugate blacks and women both to a political party. It's some sick f'ing shit
demofks like Penelope feel the blacks are extremely inferior. so much so, they never fly, cause one needs an ID to fly. they don't drive either since she believes they can't figure that out either. she has no respect for blacks at all.

It's not the asking for ID, it's in the narrow and restrictive nature of the required ID.

Such as?

Such as only allowing a state issued photo ID with your current name and address on it.

In my state if the individual doesn't provide a drivers license number or SSN at the time of registration or those IDs fail a check, the voter is required to show ID the first time they vote. There are roughly 30 forms of ID that can be accepted. That is not restrictive.

Thanks, but I wasn't asking WHAT FORM of ID Qualified. I was asking exactly what are these supposed Narrow and Restrictive natures of the required ID.
I think you and I are of the same thought on this matter. Photo ID costs $2.00 a year or less, and is FREE if you receive public assistance in my State, all one needs to do to get one is drag their lazy a$$ into DMV and prove who they are......

A person with lawful status in the US of any age can get a non-driver ID card. You must apply at a DMV office. 1 We will give you a temporary non-photo document at the DMV office. Allow 2 weeks to receive your photo ID card in the mail."

The problem the crooked Dumb-o-crats have is with that little word "Lawful" Just like they can't seem to understand the meaning of "Illegal" in the term "Illegal Immigrant"
I told you what is narrow and restrictive about the ID. Many states allow only a state issued photo ID with current information on it. Millions of Americans don't have this form of ID. You are disenfranchising more Americans with these laws than you are preventing fraud.

Such as?

I told you what is narrow and restrictive about the ID. Many states allow only a state issued photo ID with current information on it. Millions of Americans don't have this form of ID. You are disenfranchising more Americans with these laws than you are preventing fraud.

"You are disenfranchising more Americans with these laws......."

WRONG!!!!!!

My mistake....I thought you were making a valid and intelligent statement in your last post. But now I understand your position as a Liberal, coddling, Democrat who never expects any individual to be responsible for their own actions.

These individuals DISENFRANCHISE THEMSELVES by not taking the RESPONSIBILITY of making sure THEIR OWN PERSONAL information is CURRENT and UP TO DATE! If they want to exercise their right to vote, let them be responsible enough to make sure THEIR OWN INFORMATION is CURRENT and UP TO DATE. Let them get their lazy asses off the couch and down to the DMV like a responsible citizen.

1602525675496.jpeg

Citizens who do not have a government issued photo I'D have lived from birth here, without one.... and still are living, without a gvt issued photo I'D.

Why do they all of a sudden, need this govt control over them, in order to live their lives with liberty, as they always have...including being able to vote, if they are registered.

It's a poll tax, in the sense that it discriminates, against the poor and disabled who do not own cars and drive, vs the citizen who does drive and has to take no extra measures in order to vote, because they already have an acceptable gvt issued drivers licence.

So anyone who has enough money or borrowing power to own a car, has to do zip, to continue voting, but those who do not have the means or need to drive, do have to go through hoops, in order to continue to vote.

My mother in law lived her whole life until she was in her late 70's, without a gvt issued photo ID, when my father in law passed onward, she learned how to drive.

There is no reason people who have never the need for a gvt issued voter ID, should not be able to show their social security card with a recent electric bill with their name and address, to show they are who is registered at that address on the voter roll....or two ids with similar information....like their property tax bill etc....

For a citizen who is too poor or disabled or etc.... that do not own cars or have access to a car to drive, it is much harder...several bus ride and transfers away from a DMV to get a gvt issued picture id, it is money lost, from their hourly job....and they likely need every penny, and if they do not have their birth certificate, it's another $20 bucks to get a copy mailed to them.

After Georgia passed their voter ID laws, they then closed 3 out of 4 DMVs, in local black neighborhoods, making it much harder for them to get to....

This entire voter id right wing venture, solved no voter fraud problems that existed. There never was an identity theft problem at the polls.... So, without any doubt, the sole purpose, was to disenfranchise a segment of voters, who they believed voted mostly for left wing candidates.

You support Biden, an alleged pedophile.

Yep that is indeed why the real ID card was issued

while you toot the horn of a KNOWN rapist in Clinton. :laughing0301:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The ID is not for voter fraud it is for ID fraud.
Tell us why Democrats don't want voter ID?
Ask a democrat.

I'm just laughing at you. You think you aren't a Democrat?
Keep laughing until you finally come down.

You are wearing a clown suit with a big red nose and floppy feet claiming you aren't a clown ...
Is that any worse than your crossdressing cuckold advancing behavior?

From the guy who voted for a rapist for President ... twice. And then his enabler, LOL

You mean tramp?
No he means your hero mass murderer rapist Clinton. Btw I know you are butthurt now that some patriotic Americans in a court ruled against your other hero whitmere that her lockdowns were indeed dreconian and unconstitutional,so much for your lies and bs that most Michigan’s have a high approval rating of her.your lies have been exposed with the thounsads thst have demonstrated against her.lol how much does the DNC committe you obviously work for,pay you to troll these boards? :abgg2q.jpg:
Too bad the courts in California are so corrupt they won’t do the same thing with gruesome newsome and make the same ruling on him out there.

Yep. Leftist women like Penelope have such integrity that women are subjugated by men by voting for rapists and their enablers, aren't they?
You notice that true to form,she evaded the facts about Her hero criminal whitmere. Lol like clockwork,predictable as hell,her handlers at the DNC committe obviously instruct her to not address facts like those sense they expose what a criminal her hero is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Citizens who do not have a government issued photo I'D have lived from birth here, without one.... and still are living, without a gvt issued photo I'D.

Why do they all of a sudden, need this govt control over them, in order to live their lives with liberty, as they always have...including being able to vote, if they are registered.

It's a poll tax, in the sense that it discriminates, against the poor and disabled who do not own cars and drive, vs the citizen who does drive and has to take no extra measures in order to vote, because they already have an acceptable gvt issued drivers licence.

So anyone who has enough money or borrowing power to own a car, has to do zip, to continue voting, but those who do not have the means or need to drive, do have to go through hoops, in order to continue to vote.

My mother in law lived her whole life until she was in her late 70's, without a gvt issued photo ID, when my father in law passed onward, she learned how to drive.

There is no reason people who have never the need for a gvt issued voter ID, should not be able to show their social security card with a recent electric bill with their name and address, to show they are who is registered at that address on the voter roll....or two ids with similar information....like their property tax bill etc....

For a citizen who is too poor or disabled or etc.... that do not own cars or have access to a car to drive, it is much harder...several bus ride and transfers away from a DMV to get a gvt issued picture id, it is money lost, from their hourly job....and they likely need every penny, and if they do not have their birth certificate, it's another $20 bucks to get a copy mailed to them.

After Georgia passed their voter ID laws, they then closed 3 out of 4 DMVs, in local black neighborhoods, making it much harder for them to get to....

This entire voter id right wing venture, solved no voter fraud problems that existed. There never was an identity theft problem at the polls.... So, without any doubt, the sole purpose, was to disenfranchise a segment of voters, who they believed voted mostly for left wing candidates.

You can flap your gums and make al the disingenuous excuses you want about why someone shouldn't have to or can't get a photo ID to vote, but they all fall on deaf ears, because they are just excuses to mask the REAL reason you don't want Photo ID for voting, which is it would make it MUCH harder for Non-eligible persons to vote legally. We are talking about a one time event, an investment in your Constitutional Right to vote. Remember what one of your shining star Democrats ( back when Democrats had at least a little honor), John F Kennedy said....
1602543331678.gif

Ask not what your Country can do for you....Ask what you can do for your country.

And what you can do for your country is to help preserve the integrity of our elections by going and getting a Photo ID so your and every other LEGAL Citizens vote is not diluted by illegally cast votes.

You support Biden, an alleged pedophile.
Not only that she is a HUGE fan of the mass murderers the clintons and Obama’s. Lol

it is sooooo obvious she is a paid shill for the DNC committe sent here to troll these boards. At one time I considered her one of the most objective posters here at USMB because she always told the truth about 9/11 being an inside job. Boy was I ever wrong on her being objective and non biased here is why in the rest of my post below.

it is obvious though the ONLY reason she did that though is because REPUBLICAN George Bush was President,had 9/11 happened under Obama she NEVER would have uttered one peep about it being an inside job.we know it,she knows it.

The way we know that to be true is we never once heard one peep out of her the eight years obama was president on HIS corruption,not one single peep from her how he lied to the people about ending the war and getting rid of bush’s dreconian patriot act how instead of doing either,he EXPANDED upon bush’s corruption he started.

There is every bit just as much evidence about Obamas corruption on how he is as much a mass murderer of women and children around the world and how he illegally invaded Syria that had done nothing to us,as there is that 9/11 was an inside job yet she won’t touch those subjects because she knows she has to come up with LIES to try and refute those truthful facts.lol she will pretend I never made this post I guarantee or if she does reply,she will post something irrelevent to those facts on Obama’s corruption saying something like Tramp is the worst president ever IF she even addresses this post at all,you just watch her evasion IF she even touch’s this post.lol

You can flap your gums and make al the disingenuous excuses you want about why someone shouldn't have to or can't get a photo ID to vote, but they all fall on deaf ears, because they are just excuses to mask the REAL reason you don't want Photo ID for voting, which is it would make it MUCH harder for Non-eligible persons to vote legally. We are talking about a one time event, an investment in your Constitutional Right to vote. Remember what one of your shining star Democrats ( back when Democrats had at least a little honor), John F Kennedy said.... View attachment 400726
Ask not what your Country can do for you....Ask what you can do for your country.

And what you can do for your country is to help preserve the integrity of our elections by going and getting a Photo ID so your and every other LEGAL Citizens vote is not diluted by illegally cast votes.

unlike her,kennedy our last great president,is rolling over in his grave on how corrupt the democrat party has become sense he was alive.unlike her,kennedy had a conscience and if alive today,would not be the coward she is and keep covering up for our governments corruption And would not ignore the corruption of our democrat leaders how they are destroying the country as she does.

we know that to be true because he knew johnson was a criminal and nothing in the least at all like him,that was why he was going to dump Johnson from the ticket in the next election and that’s why people in high positions in power in the government killed him,he never wanted him on the ticket from the very get go,he only put him on because he was forced to,blackmailed to,which is another entire story I wont go into.Takes too much time.

Last edited:

I can't understand you trampers , apparently you didn't read the the whole OP:

Kinda like you never read the posts of people who always counter and shoot down your bullshit lies. :laughing0301:

I personally think that showing a valid photo ID at a polling location in order to vote and in order to verify that you are the person who is registered to vote is a reasonable expectation. In Oregon we have an efficient and safe vote by mail system and so it's obviously a little different, and in my opinion better, but i'd have no personal issue with having to verify my identity if I were able to vote in person.

New Topics

Forum List

Back