Republicans introduce Pro-COVID Bill

The Democratic plan is the virus rules.

Every time you think you can prioritize profit, convenience and politics over the virus, the virus will show you who is boss.

Trump is finding that out. It is costing him his Presidency
No the Democrat 'plan' is always "Orange Man Bad" blah, blah, blah
TRUMPvirus is bad
Every time Trump thought he could instill his childish priorities on the virus, he has been shown the virus is in charge.

Fauci knows it.......Trump will never learn

Everything you need to keep the virus going strong
Force Schools and Businesses to open

So you are for keeping people in poverty until they are starving and the country implodes.

Got it. This is why Republicans are better than you.
Everybody knows that’s how this troll has always thought that.
Lee Harvey Oswald was a lone gunman
9-11 was conducted by terrorists
And Republicans are better than you. Yes. We know all this.

Republican essential services included "reopen-now" protesters, none with masks, and some armed with firearms.
No comparison, Republicans didn't burn buildings, take over part of a City, beat and kill innocent people, tear down statues, spit on law enforcement, etc. Republicans may have been armed but they didn't shoot anyone like the Rioters the Democrats call "protesters.' That being said, why pick on Republicans not wearing masks when rioters are given a pass? OH I get it, only Democrats can and gather a protest without masks........ :cuckoo:

Priorities based on essential services
Apparently for Democrats 'essential services' includes protesters and rioters.
Government can control public services, businesses, schools. Parks and recreation.

They have no control over riots. Neither does Trump

Trump does not have control over riots, but local governments most certainly do.

Absolutely they do. There have been a number of video documented situations where local city governments ordered their police out in force, and surrounded the protesters.... and nothing happened! Just saw a video from I believe Idaho.... which is over overwhelmingly Republicans, the BLM people showed up.... the police were EVERYWHERE.....

And they did NOTHING. You know why? The police made it clear, that they would be in jail for a week or more if they started causing trouble.

And we know from that town in Florida, where the Republican major had the police chief say on air.... our residents are armed, and we encourage them to shoot.

No problems in that town.

Then you look at Seattle, where the government told the police to leave the BLM people alone... and what do you know... they destroyed and burned half the neighborhood.

The local governments in all those cities, could end the rioting, the looting, and the violence, in one day. In one day.

They don't do that, because they believe the death and violence, will benefit them in the election, and they don't care about people, as much as they care about power. Like all left-wingers. There's a reason every left-wing governments causes death and harm to their respective public.

Every time you think you can prioritize profit, convenience and politics over the virus, the virus will show you who is boss.

TRUMPvirus is bad
Every time Trump thought he could instill his childish priorities on the virus, he has been shown the virus is in charge.

Funny, you are instilling your childish opinion on a virus. I guess that makes you no better than Trump.

TRUMPvirus is bad

There is no "Trumpvirus" stop lying. If you ask me, Democrats are the ones trying to impose childish priorities and don't care who gets sick or dies as long as they can shut down America until the election. Fauci should be fired.

TRUMPvirus is bad

Funny, you are instilling your childish opinion on a virus. I guess that makes you no better than Trump.
Trump: The virus will magically go away

TRUMPvirus is bad

There is no "Trumpvirus" stop lying. If you ask me, Democrats are the ones trying to impose childish priorities and don't care who gets sick or dies as long as they can shut down America until the election. Fauci should be fired.
The voters will show what they believe in 90 days

TRUMPvirus is bad

Never said that. You are lying, and imposing your childish opinion on the virus.

If anyone is suggesting the virus will magically go away, it seems.... like it is your side.

You want to shut down the economy forever.... why? Because eventually..... magic....

What exactly is your reasoning? You have none, and you know it.

Why would anyone want kids to be educated? I agree with rightwinger. Never let the kids go back to school again. Keep 'em ignorant, it's the Dim way.

Hell lets burn our cities to the ground and go live in the woods like our ancestors did.

Why would anyone want kids to be educated? I agree with rightwinger. Never let the kids go back to school again. Keep 'em ignorant, it's the Dim way.
Why force schools to open in areas with high infection rates?

TRUMPvirus is bad

Never said that. You are lying, and imposing your childish opinion on the virus.

If anyone is suggesting the virus will magically go away, it seems.... like it is your side.

You want to shut down the economy forever.... why? Because eventually..... magic....

Why force schools to open in areas with high infection rates?

Science. You Dims love science, right? :lol: Follow the science. The odds are greater for a school age kids to drown in their tub or be struck my lightening that die from covid. The odds are virtually nil. There is zero science to support keeping schools closed.

This is purely political because you Dims hope it hurts Trump. You are fine with millions of kids being denied their education to suit your purposes. It is sick and wrong but that is the modern Dim Party.

TRUMPvirus is bad

So you have to go back to February, when many people said the virus might die off when the weather warms up.

Got it.

How can WelfareQueen agree with rightwinger over something he hasn’t said? The ignorance of the poorly educated.

2016 Trump: ‘I love the poorly educated’. It’s not the Dim way - it’s the TRUMP way!

How can WelfareQueen agree with rightwinger over something he hasn’t said? The ignorance of the poorly educated.

2016 Trump: ‘I love the poorly educated’. It’s not the Dim way - it’s the TRUMP way!

So you agree the kids need to get back to school to get their education. Great. When? Specifically?

Forum List

Back