Gretchen Threatens the state she destroyed if Trump doesnt bail her out

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Oh, I will Gretchen. I PROMISE!

0aaba0a0-c8fd-4486-b8a5-48cd85c14b35-Kolb-Whitmer.jpg

Bankrupt Ontario has basically been pandhandling the Feds too along with broke T.O. It's been disgusting to watch the very Canadian leaders who pressed hard to shut it all down (while the wanker mayor keeps the subways open and 1M+ travelled for 2 months unimpeded) and lecturing their citizens why they are bad people, to now want a bailout. Especially when both love to overfund the massive, Creepy Covert Canadian apparatus.

She didn't destroy us. Oh is he just giving money to republican states. We are on to him, we know he hates Dem governors and mayors. She will be re-elected, so you best get use to it.
The black guys will be first in tearing into her. Ripping into those orifices. The ones on your side. Pulling a train on her. And then leaving her for dead. If he is still young enough looking. You think you know what you call your enemies. But you know nothing of your friends. Somehow in the last 50 years you believe humans have advanced 100 thousand years when incredibly we have regressed. Only the false economics masks it.

Understand, this bitch currently enjoys a 64% approval rating in the state of Michigan, its entirely possible she is Bidens VP, and thus the nations next president by proxy/default! Regardless, this cretin is certain to be positioned deep within the Biden cabinet! Never underestimate the stupidity potential of the American mob!

Forum List

Back