Republicans introduce Pro-COVID Bill

Everything you need to keep the virus going strong
Force Schools and Businesses to open

Why would anyone want kids to be educated? I agree with rightwinger. Never let the kids go back to school again. Keep 'em ignorant, it's the Dim way.
Why force schools to open in areas with high infection rates?

Science. You Dims love science, right? :lol: Follow the science. The odds are greater for a school age kids to drown in their tub or be struck my lightening that die from covid. The odds are virtually nil. There is zero science to support keeping schools closed.

This is purely political because you Dims hope it hurts Trump. You are fine with millions of kids being denied their education to suit your purposes. It is sick and wrong but that is the modern Dim Party.
lwxbimkhknd51.png

Why would anyone want kids to be educated? I agree with rightwinger. Never let the kids go back to school again. Keep 'em ignorant, it's the Dim way.

Science. You Dims love science, right? :lol: Follow the science. The odds are greater for a school age kids to drown in their tub or be struck my lightening that die from covid. The odds are virtually nil. There is zero science to support keeping schools closed.

This is purely political because you Dims hope it hurts Trump. You are fine with millions of kids being denied their education to suit your purposes. It is sick and wrong but that is the modern Dim Party.
lwxbimkhknd51.png
Cartoons are not adequate for honest debate. That's why Democrats & leftists often use them instead of taking the time to type an answer. Maybe you should post that in the cartoon section of the Forum. While you're at it, maybe read the tips for the Forum where is shows you how to quote without dragging endless posts with you.

lwxbimkhknd51.png
Cartoons are not adequate for honest debate. That's why Democrats & leftists often use them instead of taking the time to type an answer. Maybe you should post that in the cartoon section of the Forum. While you're at it, maybe read the tips for the Forum where is shows you how to quote without dragging endless posts with you.
The purpose is to show how kids are asymptomatic spreaders. Or asymptomatic. Perhaps younger kids spread it differently than older kids, but we just dont know precisely to what degree.

How can WelfareQueen agree with rightwinger over something he hasn’t said? The ignorance of the poorly educated.

2016 Trump: ‘I love the poorly educated’. It’s not the Dim way - it’s the TRUMP way!

Huge difference. Trump understands that there are poorly educated people, and wants to include them in society.

That's a noble view, opposed to left-wingers who absolutely hate poorly educated people, and treat them like trash consistently.

Right now, is a perfect example. Everything the left-wing is openly supporting, the rioting, the looting, the burning, the attacks on police that have allowed massive amounts of murder and violence.

Who do you think is harmed the most by that? The poorly educated.

Democrats standing around saying "Defund the police" is destroying the neighborhoods that are primarily the poorly educated.

Trump has been telling those democrats to deal with the violence. Because he actually does care.

Statistics indicate that kids generally have strong immune systems and are not vulnerable to the virus unless their systems were compromised somehow. So what's the left solution to the education gap? Keep kids so ignorant that they might grow up to vote democrat? Be careful what you wish for. Putting people back to work used to be the primary democrat party line. What the hell happened?

The purpose is to show how kids are asymptomatic spreaders. Or asymptomatic. Perhaps younger kids spread it differently than older kids, but we just dont know precisely to what degree.
If you're talking about the cartoon you posted, the purpose was to denigrate Betsy DeVos so you can dispense with the "asymptomatic" unproven shit.

“A picture speaks a thousand words” and the one posted by dudmuck carries a strong and serious message on topic. Definition of cartoon | Dictionary.com

As this site is littered with thousands of cartoons from posters from both political sides, it is the height of hypocrisy for Leo123 to criticize Democrats & leftists for their usage of cartoons as "not adequate for honest debate. Oh, the irony…

“A picture speaks a thousand words” and the one posted by dudmuck carries a strong and serious message on topic. Definition of cartoon | Dictionary.com

As this site is littered with thousands of cartoons from posters from both political sides, it is the height of hypocrisy for Leo123 to criticize Democrats & leftists for their usage of cartoons as "not adequate for honest debate. Oh, the irony…

All Democrats have left are cartoons and cartoon logic. That cartoon has no 'strong and serious message' it's nothing but a political slam on Betsy DeVos. It might have made more sense otherwise but the left is never about sense no, it's all about "Orange Man Bad" and anyone who supports him. Very childish if you ask me.

Opening schools for in classroom "learning" is not going to work out well. Although, Trump does have potentially a narrow window for hope. Assuming your school dist is not among those opening in early Aug, but instead open shortly before labor day then ….. the people infected from children who were infected by other children returning won't start showing symptoms until the first or second week of October. And so there may only be two periods of infection spread before the election.

I'm not sure what the Gop senate's bill really has to do with this though.

Forum List

Back