Democrats Introduce Bill That Would Force Homeowners and Renters to Disclose Number of Firearms to Insurance Companies, Government

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
1708317267406.png

Totally uncalled for. SCOTUS will shoot this down. The key here is do not comply.

Tell them to go phuck themselves and if they pull insurance that has been kept up to date, sue the hell out of them in a class-action suit. They will keep coming until they cause 2A supporters a LOT of pain. When that reaches the point of being too much, it will just be time to rebel and speak to them in the only language they seem to understand - tyrannical force.

How california wants to regulate its militia is california's to deal with.

My son has been a firefighter in a rural county for over 20 years and when they hear the ammo popping, they quickly walk away from the burning structure.

This is a step in the right direction.

As I've advocated for years now, I believe we can flood the country w/guns

However
, require Training, Registration and Insurance.

This is one of the three.

Good stuff!

I can see all the Section 8 renters lining up to to list all the felons living there and how may and what kind of shooters they have. Well thought up, and guaranteed to create 30 million more instant criminals for the state to regulate.

How california wants to regulate its militia is california's to deal with.

Wrong.

First of all, the 14th amendment says individual rights trump state authority.
Second is that the words "well regulated" in the 2nd amendment mean "smoothly functioning from being familiar and practiced".
You are conflating "regulated" with "restricted", when they originally were opposites.

Wrong.

First of all, the 14th amendment says individual rights trump state authority.
Second is that the words "well regulated" in the 2nd amendment mean "smoothly functioning from being familiar and practiced".
You are conflating "regulated" with "restricted", when they originally were opposites.

The Second has been challenged a thousand times... and the challenges keep getting swept aside

Forum List

Back