Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security

Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security.

Classic.
Obama is using Homeland Security to misappropriate funds to traffic thousands of illegals into the country. It needs to be shut down because the department is slowly degrading America.

The only protection HSD is providing is on Twitter. #terroristskeepout

The sharp decline in the U.S. population of unauthorized immigrants that accompanied the 2007-2009 recession has bottomed out, and the number may be rising again. As of March 2012, 11.7 million unauthorized immigrants were living in the United States, according to a new preliminary Pew Research Center estimate based on U.S. government data.

Population Decline of Unauthorized Immigrants Stalls May Have Reversed Pew Research Center s Hispanic Trends Project

Down from the 12.2 under Bush. My, my, sure doesn't fit the 'Conservative' lie machine.
If you're chart is true, Mexicans probably realized that with Obama running the economy. They would be better off back in Mexico.

Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security.

Classic.
Obama is using Homeland Security to misappropriate funds to traffic thousands of illegals into the country. It needs to be shut down because the department is slowly degrading America.

Exactly. but they don't care. to them it's just trying to make that poor little Obama look bad

and progressive logic leads to blaming it on anyone else but yourself. You sit there and cry that DHS workers are going to go without pay, oh their children are going to starve but you don't say a damn thing about the millions of children who go without because there aren't enough funds to go around because those funds are being sucked up by illegals!
I'm done here. You just can't fix stupid.

It's those joooooos!

I had no idea how much fun it was going to be to watch the Republicans wage civil war on themselves in Congress, now that they control it. They also split on No Child Left Behind, today. I guess that I especially enjoy watching it, having grown up in the South, with the failed Confederacy as the basis of our history. The difference is that both sides of the republicans are going to lose this war. Everyone needs to take sides. The wealthy "business over people" should stand on the Left, and the mouth breathing Palin followers should stand on the Right.

omg, now we are all going to die. they might shut down a couple of agencies and they have split no child left behind. good frikken grief
you people can't live without yo guberment

I thought you said you were dependent on that Guberment disability check?

Snip:
Wolf Blitzer Blames GOP for Failure of Bill Majority of Dems Voted Against
n Friday’s “Situation Room,” CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer characterized the failure of a resolution to fund the Department of Homeland Security for three weeks as the Republicans “failing to break the deadlock over funding the Department of Homeland Security,” despite the fact that the majority of the votes against the resolution came from Democrats.

All of it here:
Wolf Blitzer Blames GOP for Failure of Bill Majority of Dems Voted Against - Breitbart

Like getting your ass kicked in a debate, old man? Our President has done more to stop the flow of illegals than Bush ever did.

You're joking, right? How can any serious person make such a ridiculous, fictional claim?

Deportation Numbers Unwrapped Center for Immigration Studies Extract: "This report examines data from a collection of mostly unpublished internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and ICE statistics, to provide an alternative evaluation of the administration’s record on immigration enforcement that is based on raw statistics rather than pre-packaged press kits. These statistics show that, contrary to what is commonly believed, in fact immigration enforcement in the interior has slowed significantly in the last few years. ICE is arresting and removing noticeably fewer illegal aliens from the interior now than was the case five years ago, and even two years ago. Its focus has shifted away from interior enforcement in favor of processing aliens who are apprehended by the Border Patrol."

In fact, after 9-11, Bush could have closed the sourthern border with no problem, and full support from the nation. Instead, he did nothing.

Do you live in a foreign country and just do not understand that an American president--at least one who is following the law--can't do something like that on his own authority?

I'm guessing you're not aware of the fact that Democrats fought to block full funding of Bush's border security proposals, that they have fought all efforts to make English our official language, that they have pushed to give illegal aliens drivers licenses, that they have fought to prevent DHS from deporting illegals, that they have fought all efforts to undo our insane anchor baby policy, that they fought all efforts to stop illegal aliens from getting welfare benefits, that they have pushed to require states to allow illegal aliens' children to attend public schools, etc., etc.? Are you just not aware of these facts?

This post PROVES it! Some of the posters her really DO live in an alternative universe!

Close the fucking border, depart the spics and then we can refund home land security and the damn thing will mean something.
depart the spics
its called DEPORT dipshit.....and i would love to see you call a Mexican out here a **** to his face.....

You're a pro-invasion faggot that needs to be deported. Now fuck yourself...
awwww....are you pissed Matty?.....was it something i said?.....now why dont you prove your accusation or you go fuck yourself.....hows that?....

Like getting your ass kicked in a debate, old man? Our President has done more to stop the flow of illegals than Bush ever did.

You're joking, right? How can any serious person make such a ridiculous, fictional claim?

Deportation Numbers Unwrapped Center for Immigration Studies Extract: "This report examines data from a collection of mostly unpublished internal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and ICE statistics, to provide an alternative evaluation of the administration’s record on immigration enforcement that is based on raw statistics rather than pre-packaged press kits. These statistics show that, contrary to what is commonly believed, in fact immigration enforcement in the interior has slowed significantly in the last few years. ICE is arresting and removing noticeably fewer illegal aliens from the interior now than was the case five years ago, and even two years ago. Its focus has shifted away from interior enforcement in favor of processing aliens who are apprehended by the Border Patrol."

In fact, after 9-11, Bush could have closed the sourthern border with no problem, and full support from the nation. Instead, he did nothing.

Do you live in a foreign country and just do not understand that an American president--at least one who is following the law--can't do something like that on his own authority?

I'm guessing you're not aware of the fact that Democrats fought to block full funding of Bush's border security proposals, that they have fought all efforts to make English our official language, that they have pushed to give illegal aliens drivers licenses, that they have fought to prevent DHS from deporting illegals, that they have fought all efforts to undo our insane anchor baby policy, that they fought all efforts to stop illegal aliens from getting welfare benefits, that they have pushed to require states to allow illegal aliens' children to attend public schools, etc., etc.? Are you just not aware of these facts?

This post PROVES it! Some of the posters her really DO live in an alternative universe!

You needed more proof?

You really need to read what you posted!! Then see if you aren't making a case against what you believe.

Now what happened in 2008 caused the decline?
Democrats abusing home-mortgage lender and buyers with court cases and other coercion for many years, forcing them to make millions of risky loans. Which, when they went bad, brought on a major crash and recession. Even illegal aliens couldn't find work, so they started leaving in droves.

Anything else I can help you with?

The Cons booked their leaders on all the Sunday talk shows, they were so sure they would win out. Now they have their tales between their legs. So cool.
Didn't matter what the Repubs did, the Dimocreeps would block it for Jesus,Jr.

I know that you'll be happy to hear the Native American Council has decided to extend a pathway to citizenship for us whities without criminal records. :D (that means I get to stay! LOL!)

A council of Native American leaders has offered partial amnesty to the estimated 220 million illegal white immigrants living in the United States.

458116017-257x171.jpg

Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 220 Million Undocumented Whites - The Daily Currant

I haven't been this excited since Ronald Reagan's amnesty speech!

I'm already a member of the tribe.

Forum List

Back