Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security

It's not the Republicans shutting it down. They approved spending for DHS. It's the Dems holding it hostage because they want funding for Obama's amnesty, which has been declared illegal by a judge. Get your facts straight.

Oh, the facts are quite straight.
1. The Republicans are the majority
2. In spite of that, they could not get their own people to vote to fund HS.

Not to put too fine a point on it, if you were together 20 republicans for lunch, they would never be able to agree on whether to order out for sandwiches or Chinese.
The Republicans didn't vote because they wanted the Immigration bill as a rider the way it was before the politricking started.I'm sure the people in the border states can provide their own private homeland security.

I live in AZ, and all of the Homeland Security law enforcement are federal laws, not state laws. The states have no authority to enforce these laws in court.

Amazing how stupid people are. Not funding DHS will NOT mean that the country will not be protected. It simply means that some folks might get a late paycheck.

Unless the idiots here actually believe that if soldiers are defunded, they get to go home.

Lol.

Mark

It's not the Republicans shutting it down. They approved spending for DHS. It's the Dems holding it hostage because they want funding for Obama's amnesty, which has been declared illegal by a judge. Get your facts straight.

Not to put too fine a point on it, if you were together 20 republicans for lunch, they would never be able to agree on whether to order out for sandwiches or Chinese.
The Republicans didn't vote because they wanted the Immigration bill as a rider the way it was before the politricking started.I'm sure the people in the border states can provide their own private homeland security.

I live in AZ, and all of the Homeland Security law enforcement are federal laws, not state laws. The states have no authority to enforce these laws in court.
Then the Governors can bring in the National Guard. Obamfuk has the Border Patrol's hands tied.

Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security.

Classic.

Don't be silly. Homeland Security is a huge government bureaucracy, and it will keep chugging along. The Treasury will keep cutting the checks no matter what Congress does.

Since when has Congress' wishes or votes ever stopped the Obama Administration from spending money? They own the printing presses.

The political punditry class is on a peyote binge again.

Yo, Homeland Security is Federal, they are not going anywhere, work as usual, but no pay until the Bill is passed! Last I heard they passed it for a week?

"GTP"

Then the Governors can bring in the National Guard. Obamfuk has the Border Patrol's hands tied.

Now state court can prosecute anyone for a violation of federal law, with, or without, the National Guard.

MS, you are a lying little corksmoker.

Mexicans are a majority o
Unauthorized Immigrant Population Rises in 7 States Falls in 14 Pew Research Center s Hispanic Trends Project

Now what happened in 2008 caused the decline?
That's easy. Holder ran guns to the cartels and they've been shooting the people by the bushel.
Like getting your ass kicked in a debate, old man? Our President has done more to stop the flow of illegals than Bush ever did. In fact, after 9-11, Bush could have closed the sourthern border with no problem, and full support from the nation. Instead, he did nothing.
sure he did rocks.....if he sends a 100 back and a hundred more come across what is accomplished?.....

Close the fucking border, depart the spics and then we can refund home land security and the damn thing will mean something.
depart the spics
its called DEPORT dipshit.....and i would love to see you call a Mexican out here a **** to his face.....

Close the fucking border, depart the spics and then we can refund home land security and the damn thing will mean something.
depart the spics
its called DEPORT dipshit.....and i would love to see you call a Mexican out here a **** to his face.....

You're a pro-invasion faggot that needs to be deported. Now fuck yourself...

Last edited:
The Cons booked their leaders on all the Sunday talk shows, they were so sure they would win out. Now they have their tales between their legs. So cool.

Homeland security will run and be funded at 83%. The workers will get paid thetr "backpay". It's all a ruse to push through Obama's illegal eo on immigration.

I know you have heard the question before, but I gotta ask it one more time. How do you propose we go about deporting more than 11 million people? The cost has been estimated at over 285 billion over five years. You got that much extra pocket change?
I ain't paying shit. The Democrats want to be foster parents, let the Dems cough up some gelt.

So you admit your call to deport all illegals is just crazy. I knew you would eventually.

It isn't crazy. We could do it within a couple of years easily. Send in the national guard and bus them the fuck out.

You know that's stupid......right?
They're citizens of other countries who broke the law by crossing the border illegally. Let them go to their own country.

You think they will go if we just tell them to? It will cost 285 billion to do that no matter how much you want to ignore it. Think like a grownup for once in your life.

I know you have heard the question before, but I gotta ask it one more time. How do you propose we go about deporting more than 11 million people? The cost has been estimated at over 285 billion over five years. You got that much extra pocket change?
I ain't paying shit. The Democrats want to be foster parents, let the Dems cough up some gelt.

So you admit your call to deport all illegals is just crazy. I knew you would eventually.

It isn't crazy. We could do it within a couple of years easily. Send in the national guard and bus them the fuck out.

You know that's stupid......right?

How so? You think we couldn't??? They have no right to be here sucking off our society and destroying our cities. What you belief is kind of dumb.

That's why people say right wingers are crazy. You want to just pretend the 280 million it would cost to deport them all just doesn't exist.

Homeland security will run and be funded at 83%. The workers will get paid thetr "backpay". It's all a ruse to push through Obama's illegal eo on immigration.
Backpay is great...how do they buy tacos and pay their mortgage until then? How does that effect morale? Meh, no big deal right?

One week? This is garbage fund the government and everything that goes along with it no bullshit no excuses.

The Cons booked their leaders on all the Sunday talk shows, they were so sure they would win out. Now they have their tales between their legs. So cool.
Didn't matter what the Repubs did, the Dimocreeps would block it for Jesus,Jr.

I know that you'll be happy to hear the Native American Council has decided to extend a pathway to citizenship for us whities without criminal records. :D (that means I get to stay! LOL!)

A council of Native American leaders has offered partial amnesty to the estimated 220 million illegal white immigrants living in the United States.

458116017-257x171.jpg

Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 220 Million Undocumented Whites - The Daily Currant

I haven't been this excited since Ronald Reagan's amnesty speech!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back