Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security

MS, you are a lying little corksmoker.

Mexicans are a majority o
Unauthorized Immigrant Population Rises in 7 States Falls in 14 Pew Research Center s Hispanic Trends Project

Now what happened in 2008 caused the decline?
That's easy. Holder ran guns to the cartels and they've been shooting the people by the bushel.
Like getting your ass kicked in a debate, old man? Our President has done more to stop the flow of illegals than Bush ever did. In fact, after 9-11, Bush could have closed the sourthern border with no problem, and full support from the nation. Instead, he did nothing.
Yeah, I see where Obama has issued orders to deport all illegals, Border Patrol to shoot all border crossers and get mean.

I know you have heard the question before, but I gotta ask it one more time. How do you propose we go about deporting more than 11 million people? The cost has been estimated at over 285 billion over five years. You got that much extra pocket change?

How do you propose we go about deporting more than 11 million people?

The same way they got here, over the border.

Republicans control Congress and shut down Homeland Security.

Classic.

You do realize that EVERY FRIDAY afternoon, MORE people AREN'T working homeland security than a shutdown will do, until Monday morning?..... The CommiecRAT talking points are SO FUCKING EASY to slap down, BUT are the people here bright enough to understand this....certainly NOT THE LEFTISTS, and RINO'S!!!!

Close the fucking border, depart the spics and then we can refund home land security and the damn thing will mean something.

Unauthorized Immigrant Population Rises in 7 States Falls in 14 Pew Research Center s Hispanic Trends Project

That's easy. Holder ran guns to the cartels and they've been shooting the people by the bushel.
Like getting your ass kicked in a debate, old man? Our President has done more to stop the flow of illegals than Bush ever did. In fact, after 9-11, Bush could have closed the sourthern border with no problem, and full support from the nation. Instead, he did nothing.
Yeah, I see where Obama has issued orders to deport all illegals, Border Patrol to shoot all border crossers and get mean.

I know you have heard the question before, but I gotta ask it one more time. How do you propose we go about deporting more than 11 million people? The cost has been estimated at over 285 billion over five years. You got that much extra pocket change?
I ain't paying shit. The Democrats want to be foster parents, let the Dems cough up some gelt.

Close the fucking border, depart the spics and then we can refund home land security and the damn thing will mean something.

I ain't paying shit. The Democrats want to be foster parents, let the Dems cough up some gelt.

So you admit your call to deport all illegals is just crazy. I knew you would eventually.

So you admit your call to deport all illegals is just crazy. I knew you would eventually.

It isn't crazy. We could do it within a couple of years easily. Send in the national guard and bus them the fuck out.

It isn't crazy. We could do it within a couple of years easily. Send in the national guard and bus them the fuck out.

You know that's stupid......right?

They're citizens of other countries who broke the law by crossing the border illegally. Let them go to their own country.

How so? You think we couldn't??? They have no right to be here sucking off our society and destroying our cities. What you belief is kind of dumb.

I had no idea how much fun it was going to be to watch the Republicans wage civil war on themselves in Congress, now that they control it. They also split on No Child Left Behind, today. I guess that I especially enjoy watching it, having grown up in the South, with the failed Confederacy as the basis of our history. The difference is that both sides of the republicans are going to lose this war. Everyone needs to take sides. The wealthy "business over people" should stand on the Left, and the mouth breathing Palin followers should stand on the Right.

It's not the Republicans shutting it down. They approved spending for DHS. It's the Dems holding it hostage because they want funding for Obama's amnesty, which has been declared illegal by a judge. Get your facts straight.

Oh noes! Now the Border will be wide open!

Oh wait, it already is.

Actually, since the immigration service is funded almost entirely by application fees, this shut down will have almost no impact upon it.

Illegals aren't paying fees. Obama needs tax payer money for his new voters. We need clean bills. Pass DHS spending if everyone wants it, which Republicans are doing. Write another bill specifically for amnesty and if it fails, it fails. Obama can shove his pen and phone. He needs to start working with congress since doing so is actually working with the people who elected them. They were sent there for a reason and all of them need to remember that.

It's not the Republicans shutting it down. They approved spending for DHS. It's the Dems holding it hostage because they want funding for Obama's amnesty, which has been declared illegal by a judge. Get your facts straight.

Oh, the facts are quite straight.
1. The Republicans are the majority
2. In spite of that, they could not get their own people to vote to fund HS.

Not to put too fine a point on it, if you were together 20 republicans for lunch, they would never be able to agree on whether to order out for sandwiches or Chinese.

Not to put too fine a point on it, if you were together 20 republicans for lunch, they would never be able to agree on whether to order out for sandwiches or Chinese.

Apparently you are brain dead when they passed DHS but withheld money for MORE FUCKING ILLEGAL DEMOCRAT VOTERS.... Thanks for playing and looking like the asshole you are!

Since when are they supposed to all agree on everything? They should vote according to the wishes of those they represent. There were enough votes on the right to continue DHS funding.

Obama is already saying it doesn't matter what congress wants because he has his pen and phone.

Dems aren't all agreeing either, but are saying that there will be no funding for DHS if Republicans don't agree to amnesty funding. If Dems believed in DHS funding, they would vote to pass the bill. But, they want to play games for Obama and amnesty's sake.

Democrats abusing home-mortgage lender and buyers with court cases and other coercion forcing them to make millions of risky loans. Which, when they went bad, brought on a major crash and recession. Even illegal aliens couldn't find work, so they started leaving in droves.

Anything else I can help you with?
Record of Achievement - Expanding Home Ownership
  • The US homeownership rate reached a record 69.2 percent in the second quarter of 2004. The number of homeowners in the United States reached 73.4 million, the most ever. And for the first time, the majority of minority Americans own their own homes.
  • The President set a goal to increase the number of minority homeowners by 5.5 million families by the end of the decade. Through his homeownership challenge, the President called on the private sector to help in this effort. More than two dozen companies and organizations have made commitments to increase minority homeownership - including pledges to provide more than $1.1 trillion in mortgage purchases for minority homebuyers this decade.
  • President Bush signed the $200 million-per-year American Dream Downpayment Act which will help approximately 40,000 families each year with their downpayment and closing costs.
  • The Administration proposed the Zero-Downpayment Initiative to allow the Federal Housing Administration to insure mortgages for first-time homebuyers without a downpayment. Projections indicate this could generate over 150,000 new homeowners in the first year alone.
  • President Bush proposed a new Single Family Affordable Housing Tax Credit to increase the supply of affordable homes.
Any other history you need help with, dumb ass?

Yes, help me with history, if you can. This article in the New York Times in 1999, you know, before Bush became president?

Fannie Mae Eases Credit To Aid Mortgage Lending - NYTimes.com

In moving, even tentatively, into this new area of lending, Fannie Mae is taking on significantly more risk, which may not pose any difficulties during flush economic times. But the government-subsidized corporation may run into trouble in an economic downturn, prompting a government rescue similar to that of the savings and loan industry in the 1980's.

''From the perspective of many people, including me, this is another thrift industry growing up around us,'' said Peter Wallison a resident fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. ''If they fail, the government will have to step up and bail them out the way it stepped up and bailed out the thrift industry.''

Any questions?

Mark

I suspect that if the republican strategy is to depend on democrats to pass bills that their on Tea party folks won't vote for.... Well, I would say that strategy will fail.

The Republicans didn't vote because they wanted the Immigration bill as a rider the way it was before the politricking started.I'm sure the people in the border states can provide their own private homeland security.

Forum List

Back