Reps Lauren Boebert & Matt Gaetz both say they'll nominate Trump to be Speaker Of The House when (if?) the GOP take back the House in 2023

President Biden has a much deeper understanding of issues related to the economy, the environment, healthcare, COVID, foreign policy

Trump not only didn’t understand, but was unwilling to learn. He couldn’t read and wouldn’t listen to briefings longer than one page.
Oh my fucking Gawd Right, give it babe. EVERYONE knows that Biden doesn't have enough mental capacity to wipe his ass---hence why we are seeing our foreign policy already crashed and burned by his stupidity. The environment and healthcare are worse with the illegals and the inflation taking over and its going to get worse next year with Biden's little attack on billing--hope that you won't need certain medical interventions because you aint going to get them next year. Supply chain shortages all over---and people refusing to work while they can (next year is going to be a shit storm) to boot...our enemies are lining up to take us and our allies out. Inflation out of control...energy shortages already, and Iran again taking hostages...Biden is Carter on steroids.

Oh my fucking Gawd Right, give it babe. EVERYONE knows that Biden doesn't have enough mental capacity to wipe his ass---hence why we are seeing our foreign policy already crashed and burned by his stupidity. The environment and healthcare are worse with the illegals and the inflation taking over and its going to get worse next year with Biden's little attack on billing--hope that you won't need certain medical interventions because you aint going to get them next year. Supply chain shortages all over---and people refusing to work while they can (next year is going to be a shit storm) to boot...our enemies are lining up to take us and our allies out. Inflation out of control...energy shortages already, and Iran again taking hostages...Biden is Carter on steroids.
You guys keep chanting that and Biden keeps proving you wrong

Biden has a much deeper understanding of the issues than his intellectually challenged predecessor

LOLOL.. Trump threw out the Pandemic Handbook that helped us handle Zika and Ebola.. He couldn't be bothered.. He handed off to Jarrod Kushner and focused on his re election and superspreader rallies.
Ebola handling was a complete train wreck. Those infected shouldn't be allowed into the country to spread disease and cost taxpayers millions if not billions along with private business like Frontier that lost a couple of million off the illegal invader. Paying illegals welfare which incentatives them to come over should have never been allowed...and the dead moron who carried the disease over should see his child and his illegal baby momma and other offspring all tossed out of the country on their asses instead of being allowed to sue the hospital for not knowing that the illegal was hiding being exposed to ebola.

Biden has a much deeper understanding of the issues than his intellectually challenged predecessor
Right---you aren't fooling anyone babe. Everyone knows that Biden is missing his mind---------if he ever had one. You need to stop worshipping senile pedophile crooks---like Biden.

Actually it does

Pelosi passed

Economic Stimulus/TARP
Obamacare
COVID stimulus
Infrastructure

Your turn
Show any significant accomplishments of Hastert, Boehner or Ryan (Do you really want to talk about Hastert?)
No, becasue I want less power to the feds....it seems you have the wrong idea about republicans...........maybe fix that first.

"So, one can openly post on a public forum and then require that only some people can respond and some cannot?
Wouldn't just doing PM's....Private Messaging.....be more suitable for the good poster, PoliticalChic?"

"One more area were we don't agree."
-------------------------------------------------------

I generally have little angst over disagreements, and I don't today with this issue.
Rather, it is a sense of curiosity.
As I posted earlier....."Why"?

Why limit who gets to respond to a statement one makes openly on a public chatroom?

If one wants to hear only from certain people; or, wants to NOT hear from other certain people, well, couldn't one more appropriately post just to Private Messaging?

What's up with that?

Their master plan is to make Trump Speaker of the House and then Impeach Biden AND Harris at the same time thus making Trump President again

Deviously stupid

sounds like you been putting some thought into this. Perfect scenario for the left to pull on the american people. Not as good however as the one the left pulled in 2o2o.

-------------------------------------------------------

I generally have little angst over disagreements, and I don't today with this issue.
Rather, it is a sense of curiosity.
As I posted earlier....."Why"?

Why limit who gets to respond to a statement one makes openly on a public chatroom?

If one wants to hear only from certain people; or, wants to NOT hear from other certain people, well, couldn't one more appropriately post just to Private Messaging?

What's up with that?

I'm a conservative....not a Liberal....I don't impose censorship, you dunce.

I made a request.

His not honoring the polite request simply proves what I said about him.

If you choose not to participate in any my threads, you'd be the only one who knew it.

"His not honoring the polite request simply proves what I said about him"

OK.
But.

But, my avatar, personally believes such a request is invalid and non-sensical. It's the wrong venue for such, ummm, 'snowflakery'.

It is a public forum.
Where open debate or commentary by all who desire to log-in expected--- on whatever issue they, or the mods, deem appropriate.

If one wants to communicate only to certain participants, if one wants to NOT hear from other contributors.....then an open forum is not the venue.
If the kitchen is too hot--- then don't go there.

Go to Private Messaging.

If you step into the arena, good poster Chic, expect that the crowd will engage.*

*(From "Forum Expectations 101"....by Captain Obvious.)

OK.
But.

But, my avatar, personally believes such a request is invalid and non-sensical. It's the wrong venue for such, ummm, 'snowflakery'.

It is a public forum.
Where open debate or commentary by all who desire to log-in expected--- on whatever issue they, or the mods, deem appropriate.

If one wants to communicate only to certain participants, if one wants to NOT hear from other contributors.....then an open forum is not the venue.
If the kitchen is too hot--- then don't go there.

Go to Private Messaging.

If you step into the arena, good poster Chic, expect that the crowd will engage.*

*(From "Forum Expectations 101"....by Captain Obvious.)

As far as you influencing my style…I am immovable, like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall. If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that.

You can rest assured that your suggestions will receive all of the consideration they deserve.

They can Impeach until hell freezes over but unless they have the votes in the Senate to Convict and Remove, well Trump ain’t becoming President through that way!
Right, of course. But these people are delusional cultists. Just making the effort wins them cult votes. It's about the theater.

Of course he does. Decades of experience with policy. Trump knows nothing about anything and has no desire to govern. Self enrichment is all Trump knows. His only skill and trade.

This whole shutdown of the world was planned. Biden understands that he is a figurehead. The zeal for power by despots even when near death's door is amazing.

Yeah, but Democrats knew this when they impeached Trump twice, so as much I hated Trump the fact is Democrats we’re doing it also knowing they would never convict and remove…
Yes, but that's different. Let history show the gop refused to hold Trump accountable.

Forum List

Back