Reps Lauren Boebert & Matt Gaetz both say they'll nominate Trump to be Speaker Of The House when (if?) the GOP take back the House in 2023

This whole shutdown of the world was planned. Biden understands that he is a figurehead. The zeal for power by despots even when near death's door is amazing.
Yep. It's so interesting how Dems and China wanted Trump out of office and the Kung Flu showed up in time to do exactly that.

".... like General Jackson’s Virginians at First Manassas: a veritable stone wall. If you only had an acquaintance with history…you’d understand that."

I know, I know. I should read more about historical stuff, but...... but life is so full right now.
(thanku, jesus).

However, in the lesson the good poster Chic wishes to convey she notably skips that Jackson was killed.

By his own friggin' people.

Which....now that I think about it , offers a lesson to PoliticalChic.
Watch your back, gurlfriend.

Just sayin'.

I know, I know. I should read more about historical stuff, but...... but life is so full right now.
(thanku, jesus).

However, in the lesson the good poster Chic wishes to convey she notably skips that Jackson was killed.

By his own friggin' people.

Which....now that I think about it , offers a lesson to PoliticalChic.
Watch your back, gurlfriend.

Just sayin'.

Let's cut to the chase......the one-question IQ test:

Who'd you vote for?

"Who'd you vote for?"

Oh that's easy-breezy. A hanging curveball.

I voted for the guy who I thought would do a better job than the other guy.

Although to tell the truth, good poster Chic, that should've been pretty predictable.
I've often mentioned on this venue ....and with friends and neighbors....they I have ALWAYS voted for the candidate who I thought would do a better job than the other candidate.

Read your Captain Obvious's "Citizenship for Dummies".
Chapter 2 suggests way to avoid puerile 'Gotcha'-gambits.

Just sayin'.

Oh that's easy-breezy. A hanging curveball.

I voted for the guy who I thought would do a better job than the other guy.

Although to tell the truth, good poster Chic, that should've been pretty predictable.
I've often mentioned on this venue ....and with friends and neighbors....they I have ALWAYS voted for the candidate who I thought would do a better job than the other candidate.

Read your Captain Obvious's "Citizenship for Dummies".
Chapter 2 suggests way to avoid puerile 'Gotcha'-gambits.

Just sayin'.

Let's cut to the chase......the one-question IQ test:

Who'd you vote for?

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

The candidate who I thought would do a better job than the other candidate.
Why?

More importantly, why would you want to vote for one who wasn't better, poster Chic?

Judging by your fear of answering, one can draw two obvious conclusions:

1. your candidate/party was no where near the better choice.

2. you recognize your vote marks you as a fool.

But....and I don't know if this will make you feel any better.....I've seen some of your posts.....so there was no new news obtained.

I want a Government that uses our tax dollars to support “We the People”
Wow what a concept, but you vote for racists and people who like to divide, black, not really black, white supremacist blacks, ect and then you have your vax vs no vax segregation that your side wants..........Dems just love their seperating people and dividing them.

The candidate who I thought would do a better job than the other candidate.
Why?

More importantly, why would you want to vote for one who wasn't better, poster Chic?
Bullshit, no one thought Biden would do a better job, other then smelling kids hair. Maybe let girls get raped in bathrooms by trannies........he's really successful by those metrics.

Trump Speaker, impeach Biden and Harris MAGA!

upload_11-30_19-3-34.gif

I don't think Trump will run for a House seat in the midterm election, he'll wait until 2024 and make another run for the White House.
Dumbass idiot.
And this guy ^^^^^^^. is always trying to input his personal politics and he has no clue how The House works.

Wow what a concept, but you vote for racists and people who like to divide, black, not really black, white supremacist blacks, ect and then you have your vax vs no vax segregation that your side wants..........Dems just love their seperating people and dividing them.
WTF are you babbling about?

What makes you think the old bag just wouldn't quit the House instead?

She's older than Sleepy Joe, for goodness sakes, why take a powerless position at her age?

I'm pretty sure I read that Pelosi is NOT running for reelection, so she'll be gone after this term regardless.

If he doesn’t run for a House seat and win it, can he even be a Speaker of the House?

Yes. Speaker of the House is not required to hold a seat in the House of Representatives.

In fact, the Dems recently proposed a bill entitled "Bill to Require Speaker of the House to be a Member of the House," obviously concerned about a potential Trump Speakership (and Biden/Harris presidential vacatur)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back